-(F^S)-Fatty
+3|6716
I was playing Karkand today, 1.21 patch. And i kept geting shot by an enemy by the train accident.  The building adjacent to it was showing two people in the building. I thought they would be on top(but FF was on). I dont know how they got into it, its really gay because EA supposedly fixed the transport warp into a building. Any1 heard of any other way to get into the wall?>
the noobs names were:
-=[RAM]=-Napalm and -=[ram]=-sinister

God i hate it when some1 cant be killed.....
tF-afrojap
+124|6837|SF
With every new patch, new posts in the wrong section. *moving to 1.21*
Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6703|Norway
Nice

Hope you got out your FRAPS and your microphone and started commenting

If not: ^^ that's a checklist for next time - if you have a good 10-20 seconds of filming them you'll have a solid case with the police

Happy gaming!
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6655|NT, like Mick Dundee

Anybody run into the odd C4 thing...

Today on Wake Island I was blowing up the Chinese artillery and I pressed the fire button three times for the second one (In a rush, snipers near by) and blew myself up... The second lump of C4 hadn't even hit the ground when both went off and the detonator was only half way onto the screen ...
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6665|Canberra, AUS
Oh yeah. That's been happening to me since 1.03 though.

Paddle lag (since 1.12) is really bad.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
=NwW= SgtD
+16|6567|England basingstoke
wooo so with 1.3 more glitchs for n00bs to kill me with yaaay my love for EA just got stronger.......not

EA - 100,000,000,000,000,000  karma
Kontrolfreq
+50|6595|Cambridge UK
Wow guys let them release it before you start slamming it!
Gladiator08
Russell Crowe's Loin Cloth
+49|6704|Philadelphia, PA

-(F^S)-Fatty wrote:

I was playing Karkand today, 1.21 patch. And i kept geting shot by an enemy by the train accident.  The building adjacent to it was showing two people in the building. I thought they would be on top(but FF was on). I dont know how they got into it, its really gay because EA supposedly fixed the transport warp into a building. Any1 heard of any other way to get into the wall?>
the noobs names were:

God i hate it when some1 cant be killed.....
umm theres a door to that building.
KillinSprE
+0|6602|Alberta Canada

Flecco wrote:

Anybody run into the odd C4 thing...

Today on Wake Island I was blowing up the Chinese artillery and I pressed the fire button three times for the second one (In a rush, snipers near by) and blew myself up... The second lump of C4 hadn't even hit the ground when both went off and the detonator was only half way onto the screen ...
Dun that several times but brushed it off as lag. Am I wrong?
ShEpArD_oF_rOt
+16|6557|Illinois
Maybe the glitches are a byproduct of the changes that have been made to gameplay. I blame the crybabies that want everything that they don't like changed.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6632|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

Gladiator08 wrote:

-(F^S)-Fatty wrote:

And i kept geting shot by an enemy by the train accident.  The building adjacent to it was showing two people in the building 
I dont know how they got into it
God i hate it when some1 cant be killed....
umm theres a door to that building.
yep.. very true.. theres a door.. they must've hacked though.. cos the guy was getting owned.. therefore they were hacking.. in a perfectly legal "vantage" point.. easily reachable by ANYONE who isn't lazy..
god.. i hate it how someone can't be killed

and yes.. i am perfectly aware that this topic is a tad out of date.
Crack|ROX
+-1|6660

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard