E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6690|UK
I have a  A64 3500+ with a GF 6800 GS, before patch 1.2 I could run everything on high, on lag whatsoever.

1.2 Changed that, large maps like kubra and fushee ment massive lag at first (flying jets at the start would always end in me crashing cause of the lag)

but now 1.21 changed that! first map i played was kubra and had no lag at all and I was amazed. So far 1.21 has been good.

Anyone else had the same experience?
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6666|NT, like Mick Dundee

ATI X300.... Before that retarted PB update everything set at medium... PB updates and I have to put it all at low. 1.2 and I could barely run 64 player maps, I couldn't see more than five feet infront of me.

1.21 I have it all back up to med, I'm happy with the new patch purely because of that.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6650|South Korea.

E7IX3R wrote:

I have a  A64 3500+ with a GF 6800 GS, before patch 1.2 I could run everything on high, on lag whatsoever.

1.2 Changed that, large maps like kubra and fushee ment massive lag at first (flying jets at the start would always end in me crashing cause of the lag)

but now 1.21 changed that! first map i played was kubra and had no lag at all and I was amazed. So far 1.21 has been good.

I still get it, i fly a jet and bang, the screen goes black.
jodidomatador
+0|6772|Spain

E7IX3R wrote:

How much ram do you have?

I play with everythig at high (4x AA & AF) but textures a medium cos of the lagging with only 1GB ram (I also tried 1.5GB with 1.2 and lagging). My gfx is a 6800PCIE 256MB at 422/864. Fraps are around 30 all the time so playable. I like planes as well, by the way plane AA are less accurate now, I missed 3 J-10 in dogfighting!!!.

I will try high textures and post results (tried with 1.2 but lagging)

Last edited by jodidomatador (2006-03-11 05:53:45)

Kegaro
+0|6622
I still have this randomly happen to me while playing BF2. I originally thought that it was just time to update the ol' video card so I went out and dropped $325.00 on a new card only to have it continue after doing so.

I have a Intel P4 3.2, 2Gig Corsair XMS, BFG 7800 GS OC. I run at 1280x1024 with everything on high but I did turn shadows off. I also run Fraps and normally run between 70 to 80 FPS, but every now and then for no reason my frames drop to between 7 and 11 frames. It is very frustrating and is really starting to piss me off. I was hopeing that the 1.21 patch would address any issues with the new card, but appearently not as this is a ongoing issue for me.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard