Aslan the Creator
Welcome to duty
+1|6653
So I'm playing on this server like five minutes ago, i had a great score, my best sniper score so far. I have like 50 points and the round had like 100 tickets on the enemy and we have like 150. I'm USMC I got my score with claymores and the sniper rifle (M24) for some reason the idiot admin kicked me. I dont know what I did wrong but I know I wont be playing on that server again..... idiots...

Last edited by Aslan the Creator (2006-03-10 09:26:56)

pat2187
+0|6773
Did a DUB person say anything to you, if so which one? Or was it a jealous collective kick vote...sometimes players like to try to get the top scorers booted by voting
mad-d@wg666
+0|6644
Seems like a thing Admins like doing because they are either getting owned or want the high score for themselves.  I just got kicked from 70.87.92.42:16568 for the same thing.  I was kicking butt in an APC and they couldn't kill me.  Next thing I know, I get booted "As a result of excessive teamkilling and a successful vote"  Then the MF'ers ban me.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6790|Human Meat Shield
Yeah I get kicked all the time because I am soo good, matter fact I can't get on a server because I am elite.

You morons have nooooo idea do you... They don't kick for shit like that unless you did something wrong, like if thier rules state 'no spawncamping' you have to follow it, most of the people that ...no ALL the people that complain about getting kicked for getting high scores don't read the rules or they don't watch thier pings or they tk'd someone without realization, something you said or did wrong provoked it now didn't it. I'm admin and never heard of B.S. like this.
Aslan the Creator
Welcome to duty
+1|6653
I think it was because I was doing good, but I was never warned, no votekicks, it was just an admin decision.
WolfkillerXIII
+0|6647
I had ONE accidental TK thanks to the red glitch, and it was like 3 rounds before. Then suddenly I get kicked and banned from the server for supposedly too many TKs according to the admin. Whatever.
imdead
Death StatPadder
Contrary to your belief you didn't get kicked for doing good you idiot, they pay for the servers and try to get it full so it will be popular -- unless you were being an asshat. Or PB was on and kicked your ass for high ping or something, something I found out-- it takes that admin time to kick you IF he did, he goes through a death then has to alt-tab out, and kick you then alt-tab back in hoping he didn't spawn. Or if you are like me and have a laptop I can kick you in one click.
1hawaii50
+5|6727

imdead wrote:

Contrary to your belief you didn't get kicked for doing good you idiot, they pay for the servers and try to get it full so it will be popular -- unless you were being an asshat. Or PB was on and kicked your ass for high ping or something, something I found out-- it takes that admin time to kick you IF he did, he goes through a death then has to alt-tab out, and kick you then alt-tab back in hoping he didn't spawn. Or if you are like me and have a laptop I can kick you in one click.
Contrary to popular belief among admins, some do kick you for stupid, selfish reasons.  I was kicked from a server because I got to the tank before the admin did, and he apparently wanted it.  So I'm sure it comes as a shock to you, but there are some stupid, juvenile admins out there.
imdead
Death StatPadder
Tell me the server and I'll make sure I don't go to that one then, I must play all the Adult-Only servers then, because I don't see it as much, and when I did once; I moved on..
Vampira_NB
Trying is the first step to failing
+76|6695|Canada Eh?
Ive seen people get kicked for being too good, only happened to me once as I'm rarely in the top 3. At least I think thats why they kicked me, I was #1, only one death, then suddenly got the message that I was kicked, didn't notice anybody warn me, and it wasn't my ping...Confused I was
1hawaii50
+5|6727
The server I was on was AddictedToGaming, and I had a pretty good score going ground pounding, as I hadn't been able to get any armor the whole match.  We were on Warlord, and I get killed and spawned at the security post.  The same time I spawn another teamate and the tank spawned.  I see this as my chance to get to use the tank, so I run for it.  I notice the other teamate running for it too.  I get there first and get in.  I roll around the corner of the building to the roadway and take out 2 enemy soldiers when my computer freezes for a few seconds and I get a message saying I was kicked by punkbuster via the server admin.  The reason the Admin listed was "Thanks for cussing the server, I guess I'll take your place mate!".  The funny thing is I hadn't typed any messages the whole game, I was too busy trying to stay alive!  Yet another case of Administrators abusing their power.
arson
+99|6658|New York

imdead wrote:

Yeah I get kicked all the time because I am soo good, matter fact I can't get on a server because I am elite.

You morons have nooooo idea do you... They don't kick for shit like that unless you did something wrong, like if thier rules state 'no spawncamping' you have to follow it, most of the people that ...no ALL the people that complain about getting kicked for getting high scores don't read the rules or they don't watch thier pings or they tk'd someone without realization, something you said or did wrong provoked it now didn't it. I'm admin and never heard of B.S. like this.
get your head out of your @ss, of course they kick for shiz like this lol where the fook have you been?!?
Canterwood
+4|6541|Canada

Aslan the Creator wrote:

So I'm playing on this server like five minutes ago, i had a great score, my best sniper score so far. I have like 50 points and the round had like 100 tickets on the enemy and we have like 150. I'm USMC I got my score with claymores and the sniper rifle (M24) for some reason the idiot admin kicked me. I dont know what I did wrong but I know I wont be playing on that server again..... idiots...
XXXDUBXXX are a bunch of losers, they run an infantry only server yet they use the apcs/tanks and kick anyone who uses them back.....Cheap way to get points.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard