PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...
+82|6808|Idaho, USA / Age 30
That was sweet. Oh my gosh.  I am so gonna try that. LOL
Silver18
+10|6640
Yep...PKM is a great gun, extremly accurate if you fire 1 bullet at a time (I find if I burst with it its pretty innacurate) supports my most liked class because of that gun
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6783|Human Meat Shield
Actually up there with ANY gun and you'll find alot of points/kills. But impressed. I usually get killed before I can even click 3 times. It's getting to be  a popular gun, but it was impressive before the patch, I guess people were too involved in the noobtoobs and C4 chucking to notice. I play Support alot and see no difference. If you keep you finger mashed you can't hit the side of a barn, but if you triple threat you are a confirmed kill, but it's harder to do when alot of pixels are running at you at once.
KingLou
Banned
+79|6638|Las Vegas
When I'm up on a rooftop using the PKM........I feel the same way I feel when I'm in the gunner's seat in a bomber.  I just feel cheap.  I feel like all the kills I'm getting are totally unearned, because it's too easy.

Every once in a while I'm feeling cheap, and lazy.....and will jump in the gunners seat of a bomber, or take a PKM to a rooftop................but I can't see how some people make doing these things their sole pupose in the game........cause they get old pretty quick.

KiL
dracul
+2|6822
Watch it again, and this time pay attention to the sparks. That is when the pkm shoots wildly offcenter to the point it hits the ground right in front of him.
KingLou
Banned
+79|6638|Las Vegas
Watch it again.......and look at all the people he's killing.  While some bullets still go astray, the gun is overall ridiculously accurate.............especially if you fire one shot at a time, rapidly.   It has become VERY easy to kill a LOT of people with the PKM.........especially considering its huge ammo capacity, and the fact that a support person can keep resupplying themselves.  If you get a good hiding spot, with a lot of enemies in sight..........just sit back and watch them drop like flies.

While I know that pre-patch, the PKM couldn't kill someone if you put the barrel against their forehead, and unloaded a clip.........they went a little overboard with correcting that problem I think.  Although I guess it's better that it works too good, then not working at all.

KiL
dracul
+2|6822
Watch it again.......and look at all the people he's killing.
When a target goes prone, and you have that much elevation, it is an automatic headshot.
you would get the same, if not better results with an l85 now that it kills in 1 hit for headshots.

Maybe the pkm does need to be toned down a bit, like a cooldown added so people cant run around with it and dive, shoot and then stand right back up.
imdead
Death StatPadder
Yeah, the L85 got ridiculous, it's getting a bit popular also.. well come to think of it, The Support/Sniper and Medic got upgrades and the AT/SPec/ENg didn't get crap! But if you are low and see pixels far away, it's a little harder than on rooftops.
PunkX
stoned
+198|6638|Canada
Owned
Maj.Do
+85|6766|good old CA
hahha that was great
Milton Waddams
+26|6638|under your bed
How many people are going to try this now in that same spot?? Get like a 40:0 K/D!! I'm down...anyone else care to join me?

Anyone count the number of kills he got?

Last edited by Milton Waddams (2006-03-09 22:44:30)

Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6736|Eastern PA
IMO the MG36 is better albeit slightly weaker, but its inherent accuracy (and 3 round burst) combined with the increased accuracy post-1.2 takes the cake. I definately agree that EA has made the support weapons way too accurate.
tF-afrojap
+124|6861|SF
PKM = Pwntastic Killing Machine..
imdead
Death StatPadder
I can never get the chopper pilot to get near there or if I am the pilot I have a Busload of retards. But if you do have the chopper by yourself it is sweet, you can go anywhere not just there, the Mosque is actually better, it has all around perimeter fighting. Funny though, If I was commander he wouldn't have lasted long up there....
Bumble-B-Tuna
+0|6698|Orange County, CA
Nice work!
Metaltop
+1|6777|The Netherlands
I've been on that roof before but not with the PKM but with the new sniper.
Kind of funny to see people jumping around looking where you are shooting from.
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6715|MoVal So-Cal
I just used the PKM for the first time seince it was "upgraded"
I was accused of hacking because i sniped snipers, killed people across the map and died much less then I would have before
forget the sniper kit with its slow firing guns, Im going all out with the Pwntastic Killing Machine (good acronym ,tF-afrojap) from now on
SwearingCashew
+0|6688
The other team had one sorry commander ..... He would have been called out ALOT ... and if no one could find him ... My arty would.
DoobieUB
+0|6714|Behind my keyboard
I'm gutted as i already have my expert support combat and resupply badges which i got before the patch was out. So i'm playing other kits atm to get the hours up for more expert badges. Gotta say though so far support was my fav kit to play so when i have the other badges i will go back to support and will be like playing a new kit.
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6638|Birmingham, UK
I got my Veteran Support WAY before this patch came out. Man, I basically met NO-ONE who could play support, especially with the PKM. It was a fine art. Got too many kills and got bored with it. Started playing with the MG36 - now there's a challenge! Now I'm seeing people wiht PKM's all over the place! I'm having to resort coming back with PKM's to kill them. Now, if you want a laugh, go and 'noob-tube' one of them. I got 4 PKM'ers with one grenade that way...then 3 medics came along...BOOM! Funniest thing ever! I'm not a 'noob-tubing' person myself, but it was very fun! Only for own-back!
MrBrain
+24|6705|Finland
most impressive! The other team had a suki-suki commander though that dropped supplies there but did not take you out with the supply crate/artillery. The other teams commanders stupidity was you gain
Nice video and nice work!

"Good work, squad!"
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6687|Australia
That was funny, and scary.

Does help when 45 guys gather around a supply crate.
Poncho
and I'm not a raincoat...
+91|6722|NL

lead_head wrote:

http://media.putfile.com/Rooftop-Camping-PKM-Style
yeah, you made your point! Dice are just a bunch of NOOBS! I mean we ask for a more accurate suport class and they make it a sniper!

I hope some of those DICE noobs reads this! YOU ARE NOOBS!!
imdead
Death StatPadder
Why you call them that? They made this game.. so by you calling them names, it in fact makes you one also since you play the game....
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6663|Norway
Yup, this proves the point that 1.2 sux. It also proves that Pink Floyd rocks!
Thank you man for making those videos!
If you havent seen this, watch: http://media.putfile.com/Highway-to-the-Boredom-Zone72
QQcumber has 10 k/d with aviator, poor bastard... And the rest of us too

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard