xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6698
hilarious, i liked it when he shot those guys running to the crate to get health. cheap, but effective. i don't want the support kit to be more used than my sniper kit but its getting there. i mean easy snipe kills, firepower, and extra points for resupply and armor. only bad sides are short sprints and no infinite health
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6741

Sniper Surpport.

God I knew the PKM had got better, but not that much better.

Great Video mate.
MooseRyder
+37|6656|Montréal, Canada
hahahaha, that spot is awsome for sniping or using pkm on mahstuur city. , especially when ur commander drop u a crate on  top with u.

Last edited by MooseRyder (2006-03-09 19:03:17)

xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6698
wait that was you, hilarious slow motion at the end man
airborne916
+24|6666
rofl
oberst_enzian
+234|6744|melb.au
roflmao!!!!!!!!!
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6706|Central Valley,California
Rofl at the end.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6701
Lol, nice. I gotta try that spot sometime.

I havent tried the new PKM much, but the few times I did I ended with 4 or 5:1 kill ratios, on foot. And that was with the enemies shooting back. Absolutely ridiculous.
JimmyFo
+1|6717
How the hell do you even get up there?
Rizen_Ji
+41|6737|200m out and smiling at you.
helicopter up there
Tennouheika
+0|6637
wtfomgroflmaolol!!!1!!1!!!!!shiftoneoenoeneoneoene
chitlin
Banned
+36|6763
what was that dudes name tho? you can see him look at the scores screen but the crap res + windows media i cant read it .. the best guess i have is some square looking character + qcumber
wonkey20
+18|6710
lol
cmsgt_one_shot
+5|6644|USA
dAMN I WISH THAT WOULD HAPPEN TO ME BUT I DONT USE THE PKM ANMORE BECAUSE IT IS LIKE A SNIPER AS SHOWN IN THIS VIDEO.
KX500Racer
+4|6844
Why the hell didn't the other team have someone respawn as another PKM or Sniper to take him out?  I need to try that now!
bearded_khazak
+0|6628
I'm gonna try that - maybe not on the roof though as I can't fly.
And I got to unlock the PKM...
SineNomine
Panzerblitz
+37|6724|SPARTA
OH...   MY...   GOD...  !!!! Why do I use a tank to get kills? I must be completly stupid!
Smiley
+1|6657|Newcastle, NSW, Australia
PKM RAPE

Thats the best ive done with the pkm Awesome weapon.

Also if i actually got revived from the teammates that kept tking me i would have had a better kdr

Last edited by Smiley (2006-03-09 20:10:07)

bearded_khazak
+0|6628
WHAT! 56 KILLS!
No way! Are the other support guns remotely accurate like the PKM?
I'm defiantly unlocking that gun next - I don't care!
Lt_Santiago
+0|6627
Booom Head Shot!
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6775|Noizyland

I thought I'd never get my Veteran Support badge because I hated Support so much because of the innacurate weapons. Fucken sweet dude, and I still seen to kill people when they try to do it to me.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
[Wolfpack]KaptMiller
+0|6747
i that your stat???

cause i wonder if its crakked...look u got expert in all weapons with 205 hours off gameplay....but to expert in just the 7 basic kits would take 700 hours at least...is it crakked or how did u pull that off
chefvolrath
feeding the BF2S community since 2005.....
+5|6691
nice video....and great music , one of my favorite floyd songs
KingLou
Banned
+79|6625|Las Vegas

chitlin wrote:

what was that dudes name tho? you can see him look at the scores screen but the crap res + windows media i cant read it .. the best guess i have is some square looking character + qcumber
The guys name in that video is "QQCUMBER".  Some of you might know him as "|ccc||PlaneWhore" or "23mm".  They are all the same person.

KiL

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard