Bf2specialforces
+1|6645
Do u think medics gain global points to easily?????

Personally i think they do cuz i have a couple friends that are medic only and whenever im with them in battle they run around with their defibrillater instead of their gun????

Also if one of their teammates need health they dont give it to them they just wait till there team dies them they revive them

What do u think

is this how medics are supposed to be???
bf2_zspyvin
+17|6683|The Netherlands
Yup... BUT remind that medics are not the strongest persons in combat...
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6747|Mark it zero.
medics can be one of the best in infantry combat. they have really good assault rifles, plus they can jump behind a corner and heal themselves.
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6642|Cumberland, MD, USA
With the L85 a medic can be just as devastating to the opposing team as any other player.
Alodar
+0|6628

Bf2specialforces wrote:

Also if one of their teammates need health they dont give it to them they just wait till there team dies them they revive them.
That is really foolish.  I play medic quite often and I'm always throwing health down (unless we're trying to be quiet, then I'm holding the bag.)  Personally I think if the squadmates are dead, the medics are not doing their job well enough.  Revives should be used as a last ditch effort, not a first line of defense.

I do not think medics gain global points too easily, because every revive prevents the loss of tickets... my medical skills have made the difference in a few matches (here I'm thinking of 16 player matches where the number of my revives was the difference in the final ticket score)
noobmurderer
Banned
+1|6623
reviving ppl who r killed then they get killed again is so funny
u can get so many point
washow
Get out of MY JET!!!
+23|6710

noobmurderer wrote:

u can get so many point
it's called stat padding you numbnuts

i think he confessed
noobmurderer
Banned
+1|6623
no its called saving ur team from losing points
if u keep ur whole team alive then they never can die
Tealeaf1980
+1|6623

Bf2specialforces wrote:

Do u think medics gain global points to easily?????

Personally i think they do cuz i have a couple friends that are medic only and whenever im with them in battle they run around with their defibrillater instead of their gun????

Also if one of their teammates need health they dont give it to them they just wait till there team dies them they revive them

What do u think

is this how medics are supposed to be???
You still score points if someone picks up your medi-pack
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6747|Mark it zero.
the reason why they wait until you die instead of giving you health is because they will get more points.
str8gunnin
+0|6632
You can get lots of points with any kit. Personally I think its hardest to get points with Sniper and Anti-Tank. Try being Support and tossing ammo packs everywhere plus shooting or nade spamming. Points add up fast. I think Anti-Tank should get an extra point for blowing up a Armor or Jeep as long as someones driving it. Sometimes its bloody hard to take a tank out and when you do you get 2 points. That tank could possibly kill 10-20 people if you dont get it. No love for the Anti-Tank. X-Box they get an extra point.
TerrorisT²
Melbourne Shuffler
+214|6624|Gold Coast, Australia
I prefer to use the AK if i can when im a medic, it feels soo much stronger, i get on average 90 points a round with it on sharqi when the chopper pilots dont even get past 50!
(probably just alot of shit pilots. (he couldnt even hover)).
Daysniper
+42|6633

noobmurderer wrote:

I never would have thought....
Bf2specialforces
+1|6645

washow wrote:

noobmurderer wrote:

u can get so many point
it's called stat padding you numbnuts

i think he confessed
lol
Gill_Bates
+0|6845
I hate those madics that waits on their paddles and dont give out med packs even when you asked them for some. I remeber in the middle of battle I was asking for a medic this guy comes next to me with his shock paddles and waits till I die I have a pkm so it took them a while to shoot me down, but I still kept screeming medic and he just wait there. Then they toss a grenade at my dead body this medic comes and got blown up well  I got points for kill and all he got was death. sigh*
ArkAng37
+1|6843|San Antonio, TX
well if u think about it if u were some other guy who got his ass kicked u need a medic to revive ur ass. But on the other hand they shouldnt rely on the paddles for points its gay
EvilJebus
+11|6623
To answer the original question, no I don't think they get too many points. Maybe thats because I like playing them so much, but they do provide very valuable assistance to the team, then can make the difference between a win and a loss.

But I have to agree with the other people, there are people that do nothing but run around and revive people for points and thats just retarded. If my team needs health I throw them a bag, not wait for them to die, usually... Sometimes I'm trying to kill the guy too and don't realise people around me are dieing fast.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6767|Human Meat Shield
Heh, I think the hardest is the Assault Class with addition to the AT. There is no love for either, they are the true MeatShields. 

But back to the question, no, Medics don't get love either, they are running rabid to revive people and get shot and as they lay there dying the person that they just revived takes off.... That should be a -1 point for the person that took off after that medic 'saved your life'.

Medics usually don't use thier weapons as first offense, it's the Assaults job to take out the opposition, then if they die, the medic is right there to take out the opposition and revive, some people revive and wait until you die over and over, that's different. The only time a Medic should have his weapon out is if he's a lonewolf, or in a defensive mode or capping flags. In my Opinion.
Clibby
+0|6744
I love it when I play karkand and see a whole bunch of medics with their paddles out, but not doing anything b/c there are people out there. So they wait for the enemy to leave then revive people; all 15 medics run out at once. The I come along as another medic, kill the enemies and revive everyone while the rest of the medics try and revive the people I just reveived. The team ends up having 8 medics the whole round, but only 2 who have more than 20 points. I thik it is hilarious, b/c most of the medics are afraid to use their guns.
PunkX
stoned
+198|6622|Canada
Personally, i think the best way is through support.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6644
I use my gun as medic , I like their guns
https://www.battlefield2.nl/contents/img/inf/US/medpack.jpg
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6720|Sydney, Australia

noobmurderer wrote:

no its called saving ur team from losing points
No, thats being a dickhead. I hate being continually killed just to have some stupid medic revive me, over and over. Don't they realise the guy killing me is getting lots of points? What about when you die FAR from the front line, and you want a different kit - naturally some dickhead medic will revive you.

And about those medics that wait for you to die... You can get 3 points - 1 from heal then 2 when they die.
Rathji
+1|6681
Even if someone is coming from a totally selfish point-whore attitude, heal points are hard enough to get without throwing them away just so you can possibly revive someone a couple seconds later.  You let someone die, chances are you are next while you take the time to paddle them. Personally, I throw down packs whenever possible but there are many occasions when you just can't get to a player before he dies, so you just revive him.
Jelecak
+1|6624|Vodnik camper van, Ghost town
Don't say they hold medpacks instead of rifles. It's really tough to gain points only reviving or healing. I know cause i play medic the most. But it's true that some of the meds heal only themselves and don't give a fuck if someone's critically wounded nearby. They use it like assault without grenade launcher and with medpacks.
I never wait for sb to die i heal every time (i got my veteran first aid badge but it didn't appear in my stats) and anyway mots of meds do the same you have just been playing with a)noob b) Statpadder
Thetruereddevil
+5|6681
I think they have more ways of getting points so may get more, however they have one of the weaker guns....used correctly however you can kick ass! whining like that wont make me wanna come heal you thats for sure, just be grateful for the support, its about teamwork ya see. while we are healing or reviving your ass we have our back to whatever killed you....so we end up dying a hell of a lot, dont even get me started on the expert first aid badge lol....

Last edited by Thetruereddevil (2006-03-10 00:25:39)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard