theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6793
Just before i post the pictures, just want to clear something up.

As no one has answered my question in one of the other posts, i thought i would ask it here.

have i just not played warlord for a while, and maybe missed the new spawn point at the bottom left of the map for the SAS. and when u spawn there, you actually spawn in the air and then parachute down?
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6788|Houston, TX
Been there since the beginning. 

KJ
chitlin
Banned
+36|6805
yes and be patient when you first spawn there when the map starts cuz you magically tk people when you open your chute under them
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6793

Kung Jew wrote:

KJ
and when u spawn, u spawn in the air?
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6777|cairns australia

theDude5B wrote:

Kung Jew wrote:

KJ
and when u spawn, u spawn in the air?
yes mate.there is an air spawn on 64 man night flight i seem to recall
R.Rabshaw
+1|6721
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6793
geeze i cant beleive i have never noticed that before. guess i have never spawned at that spot!!
Bigwrm
I want my money, or my bud!
+33|6702
Just a friendly reminder,  if you go afk for a smoke make sure you dont have that spawn selected.  I came back and died some 40 times from spawning,  falling to my death,  spawning, falling to my death etc...
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6791|Mark it zero.

Bigwrm wrote:

Just a friendly reminder,  if you go afk for a smoke make sure you dont have that spawn selected.  I came back and died some 40 times from spawning,  falling to my death,  spawning, falling to my death etc...
hahaha i died once because i wasnt paying attention from that, then the second time i spawned i noticed i was falling and i quickly pressed the parachute button.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard