Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6756|Hell, p.o box 666

Sorry I´ve searched for this but don´t find anything.

How, the hell, is it possible, the legal way, to get about 40 or 44 kills IAR?! I will try to get my expert medic in the next days(?) but I have no clue how to get 40 kills as medic... Even if I was in chopper, armor or jet on a normal server with standard roundtimes I only get 30-35 kills (max). I was playing SF (Devils Perch) yesterday as supporter, and only because of the other players wasn´t really good I was able to fit 39 kills and 2 death, but I guess there is no chance for me filling these requirements at least as medic, engineer or antitank.
underfalseflAg
+0|6763
YO..man ..very possible ..i just did my medic expert yesterday on karkand..the way you get those killz is free...myself is a tankwhore so ...if you are the pilot-type..go elsewhere ..the big thing is the first aid expert..25 heals are very hard to get...but possible ..there are a lot players with this badge..so.come on......
underfalseflAg
+0|6763
...and maybe you ve noticed what i m missing of ...i wont ever get those basic pistol and knife thing....uuaaaaaaah..and  please dont tell me how ...i ve read everything about those badges....all the time im pulling out a pistol im gettin nervous.....neeeiiiinnnn...
Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6758|Denmark
any vehicle you are good in? - use that.
find a low populated server - game at night?
Cubefreak666
I kill you in future, too
+34|6632|Germany
only make the kills as a commander.
Slayer
---hates you

I think I´m not bad as tankdriver or jetpilot (but not a whore) and I will always get my 20-30 kills in these vehicles, but I cant remember I´ve ever made more than 40?!
I always play between 1700-2300 CET

@underfalseflag: the expert first aid should be easy on a knife&pistol only server (but it´s like padding). I´ve played such a server one time from coincidence and got 27(!!!)healpoints.

BTW: what do you think about such servers?! Is this statspadding or is it legal to run/play a server karkand 24/7 only k&p? I´ve played one round on this server and it was the baddest fucked up playing I´ve seen so far... Cant imagine people gets fun by this. I will not join or play such a server again.

Last edited by fon|sl4y3r (2006-03-09 06:08:51)

Buffnuggles
+11|6732|The Hague, Netherlands
I got all my expert badges at Dragon Valley (except knife).
Take a low populated (15-20 ppl) at 64 map, pick a APC or tank and drive from base to base.
You get a lot of points for capturing flags and also killing enemy.

I can make it to have rounds of 30-45 kills. Enough for expert badges!!!!!!
maddogjj
+3|6832|U S A
Got my expert medic in first round of Sharqui, late night in gunners seat of USMC heli.  78 kills 3 deaths.

Second round I changed to anti-tank and after 52 kills and 2 deaths got out to let someone else have a chance. 

so back to back expert badges on same map. hahahhaa very doable.
Fubar/fox
Sponcered by belgium beer
+4|6825|Belgium
this been said a thousend times but i'll say it again got a a 64 player map with only 10 or 15 people with no time limet then you got time to kill a lot more then the 40 people you need (or a 16player server that runs a 64player map)
mrsnype
+1|6683|Oslo, Norway
find a 64-map server with only a few players. I recommend a 18-man server on a 64 map, especially at karkand or warlord. War Hawks High Points server is exellent for these badges, the rounds last about an hour so plenty of time. I have managed to get over 60-70 kills in one round. Its easy to tank-whore in these servers as well. I know there are a few out there...you'll find one.
Search for War Hawks High Points Server......Good for explosive ordinance badges as well
Slayer
---hates you

maddogjj wrote:

Got my expert medic in first round of Sharqui, late night in gunners seat of USMC heli.  78 kills 3 deaths.

Second round I changed to anti-tank and after 52 kills and 2 deaths got out to let someone else have a chance. 

so back to back expert badges on same map. hahahhaa very doable.
78:3, 52:2?!?!? W00T, your insane buddy!!! I will never reach that
I´ve managed to get 62:8 in jet on Clean (pity long before I´ve played enough), but this K/D is wickedsick.

find a 64-map server with only a few players. I recommend a 18-man server on a 64 map, especially at karkand or warlord. War Hawks High Points server is exellent for these badges
I often play 64-servers, but most of the servers in my browser with a average ping of 60-70 (!!!) have min. 40-50 Players. I´ve yet not found a european 64server where only 20 play...but I´ll try it.

BTW: thx for all replies so far.

Last edited by fon|sl4y3r (2006-03-09 06:27:55)

bEAv3D
+24|6694|Fayettenam, NC USA
Something you might try is to get in one of the mobile AA vehicles on Ghost Town.  Usually when I get in one of those it turns into a killing spree.
Thump-GoA-
Thump the ARTY finder!!
+31|6660
Like it has been said...max of 16 players on a 64 player map.  That is the best way.  I got 60 kills with support class 2 nights ago on Warlord.  Had 184 score.
Slayer
---hates you

I think I should play more Warlord This map is the source the most points!
BurlySmurf
+1|6755|Nellis AFB
Just get better. I have been playing alot of 64 man Sharqi lately on the Insomnia 24/7 server and can average 50-60 kills in a round as a sniper.

It just takes more practice.
FrEaK
+1|6782|Finland
20/64 karkand servers. no more i have to say.
Orion5413
+4|6687|Irving Tx

mrsnype wrote:

find a 64-map server with only a few players. I recommend a 18-man server on a 64 map, especially at karkand or warlord. War Hawks High Points server is exellent for these badges, the rounds last about an hour so plenty of time. I have managed to get over 60-70 kills in one round. Its easy to tank-whore in these servers as well. I know there are a few out there...you'll find one.
Search for War Hawks High Points Server......Good for explosive ordinance badges as well
FYI....War harks server will kick you if you get too many claymore kills....
Nabraham
EWWW!!! Thats Nasty!!!
+18|6684|Enon
Well, they are called expert for a reason, i doubt a ton of people will ever get them. Its possible, I was playing commander on SF last night as a Sniper and got 41 kills, its possible. If you really have to, you could always take a map like Karkand, Armor whore it up and camp that first MEC spawnpoint. I know thats probably not what you wanted to here, but its a way to get the badge.
Impreza
+0|6692
I i very good possible.

I make more then 50 kills average in a round on INFANTRY way..

I hate those fucking tankwhores, I really wish they would make some maps without tanks/apc but no...EA sucks with that shit, and always will....

Just go for Karkand, get your medic weapon, and defend the front at start...Then you have like 20 kills, till they are going to flaghunt, they will go for gatehouse etc..Just spawn at market, because they are going for train accident to, go from market to TA and kill those bastards with our G36E.

It's not that hard, you just have to pick the right moments, and don't run in a very crowded area
=FDX=VEga
Carlos Hathcock Jr
+7|6712|'Ull, Yorkshire, England
https://img136.imageshack.us/img136/1290/screenshot00091ni.png

I spent this entire round as a sniper and got my gold badges - 51 kills and I only needed 38. This is the first expert combat badge i have been able to get and it was piss easy.

I would imagine that it would be very easy to get 50 kills or more on a good round of Warlord with any of the kits, and thats without using any vehicles.
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6649|Norway
Take the j10 on wake and go crush the whale! My record out there is 76-0 (k/d), now i`m tired of planewhoring...
Crazyfool_OA
+12|6763|Gloucester - UK
Sharqi... gunner in MEC chopper with a good pilot. So long as you learn where all the AA points are and take them out BEFORE raping the crap out of all the people spawning at the flag you should do it easy. Thats how I got my 75 kill streak and 2 of my experts, just get the pilot to camp tv station, keep taking out the aa, tv missile the US chopper and rape the crap out of all the idiots that keep spawning on the roof waiting for the chopper to re-spawn. Karkand is easy enough to get it on in a tank, apc or as infantry. Wake is easy too if you can fly, just rape all the US boats and blackhawks crossing the sea, and everytime you fly over the little island shoot at the aa as you can almost guarantee someone is either in it or stood by it. Any map with a bomber jet is easy too, so long as you can fly. just make sure you dont have a co-pilot, else he'll get half the kills.
=RDG=[N.B]canadiannnn
Forklift Whore
+67|6767|Canader , eh?
its really easy to get 40+ kills in a round..i do it alot... https://img96.imageshack.us/img96/7206/utklassning0tx.th.png
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6646|Peoria
its really not that bad. I don't have the badge purely cause i have nowhere near the time in. But for support, assault, anti-tank, Medic, Spec Ops, and Engineer i often get around 40 kills per game. It may be kinda hard for sniper, but thats why God..er... I mean DICE gave us tanks.
=FDX=VEga
Carlos Hathcock Jr
+7|6712|'Ull, Yorkshire, England

Crazyfool_OA wrote:

Any map with a bomber jet is easy too, so long as you can fly. just make sure you dont have a co-pilot, else he'll get half the kills.
Ladies and gentlemen -  the spirit of teamwork.

Anyone half decent at the game can get the kill requirements for any kit without whoring vehicles, people who earn them like this don't deserve them and will hopefully contract gonorrhea for their sins.

Elamdri wrote:

It may be kinda hard for sniper, but thats why God..er... I mean DICE gave us tanks.
Sniper is a piece of piss - check my earlier post.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard