-fe.lep-
+8|6702

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Citizen One wrote:

If they dont give us any new shit, like a new weapon, then I might not bother with it. They make us wait this fucking long, just so our rockets actualy hit? Please.
...that...doesnt make any sense...?

you're going to boycott the new patch because its fixing a bug?
Look @ his time played, he's obviously got a full working knowledge of the game now..... :p

lol

https://www.bf2player.com/sig/45167778-3959.gif
Inquatitis
+1|6638

computermash wrote:

Yes we should be able to jump and shoot (or stab or whatever) but  the accuracy should be greatly decreased when we do....

I hope (but doubt) that they will put the heli health back to what it used to be.. Especaily on the black hawk. Leave the jet health as it is. ITS CALLED SPEED!!!
even though people think the blackhawk is armoured and able to take much more of a beating, you are wrong.
as they are now is fine in my opinion.
Herackles
+33|6626

jonnykill wrote:

More bugs ! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!
Hehe...that was funny.  This game is fun, but the this 1.20 patch has caused so much lagg and connection problems.  There's another strange problem though.  The game initiates an incredibly high ping rate.  There will be nothing downloading, and all programmes that need to be shut off are off...still my pings are wicked high.  It's settled down now to about 127, but it should be lower...shouldn't it?? 

In any case, it'd be nice if the lagg and other issues are solved with this new patch.
F.Rabshaw
+37|6682
Everyone says there is lag and connection problems with every patch... I have never one time had these problems and I have standard cable.
MB.nZ
+86|6774|New Zealand
if u play the Demo u'll notice AA was pretty balanced at the very beginning.
Herackles
+33|6626

F.Rabshaw wrote:

Everyone says there is lag and connection problems with every patch... I have never one time had these problems and I have standard cable.
Such is the nature of patches I assume...they cause problems for some and provide solutions for others.  I'm just hoping that they are able to find a happy medium with this upcoming patch.

P.S.  I think I can speak on everyone's behalf when I say, at the least, most people playing this game have cable internet.  Also, just because you're not experiencing these issues doesn't mean they don't exist.

Last edited by Herackles (2006-03-09 12:51:55)

Far
+22|6730|USA
Let the leaking begin...
dunno how legit this is but there is a version of 1.21 for download on this site
http://files.i3d.nl//Index.php?cu=.///B … 2/patches/

if this has been mentioned already.... oh fucking well
washow
Get out of MY JET!!!
+23|6711

oberst_enzian wrote:

Kobrakai wrote:

BloodMetal wrote:

Unfortunately, v1.21 neglects to fix any of the real problems. Go DICE!
Flyboy63
+8|6704|South Australia

Far wrote:

Let the leaking begin...
dunno how legit this is but there is a version of 1.21 for download on this site
http://files.i3d.nl//Index.php?cu=.///B … 2/patches/

if this has been mentioned already.... oh fucking well
Thx for the link..d/l now

however it wont be much use until its officially released & the servers are patched as well..
Zukabazuka
+23|6685

[SPF]Yzerman wrote:

Umibozu_IT wrote:

hope they fix at least the pkm accuracy and reintroduce claymore friendly fire. by now on 64 ppl in a server 50 are running around with pkm. the others are snipers spamming claymores all around. i'm the only moron running around spec-ops....

but the worst bug is  that no-sound shit. how the hell could they INTRODUCE such a glitch. it all worked fine before 1.2. noobs.
Fuck claymore friendly fire.  IRL, don't you have to set them off yourself?  It's not like they're motion sensing explosives right?  So you wouldn't blow them up if there are friendlies around.

And it's not like the PKM is GOD'S MACHINE GUN OMFG.  It still misses.  Especially when you're prone, and your enemy is prone.
No you are wrong, IT IS a killing machinegun. Just click on the fire and you will hit almost every living thing you aim at its the new deathgun.
NuclearBlasted
+8|6693
MightyMet
+2|6678|Tacoma, WA

computermash wrote:

Yes we should be able to jump and shoot (or stab or whatever) but  the accuracy should be greatly decreased when we do....
Totally agree mash.  Glad they got rid of dolphin diving though as that pretty much defied the laws of physics but there is no reason you shouldn't be able to shoot or stab while jumping.  You should just get a HUGE decrease in accuracy.

The other piece I'd like to see is have jumping be connected to your sprint meter and when your out of energy or whatever you can't jump anymore until it revives.  No one can jump over and over indefinately.  I think that coupled with the decrease in accuracy would have been a MUCH better solution to bunny hopping.

As far as claymores I'm glad to see that they are limiting them to 2.  I used to play Delta Force a lot and the clays there would not kill friendlies (No FF at all actually) but they could be destroyed or triggered by the enemy.  They could even be triggered at a distance with a well placed shot.  I think that is a much better solution because yes IRL clays are not triggered by motion.  Most of the time they are triggered manually or via trip wire which I think it the theory in these games so I'm cool with them not killing friendlies but the enemy should absolutely be able to destroy them with nades or even a pistol shot at a distance.  This forces the sniper to be more careful and stealthful about setting clays and when they place them in a good spot and they kill someone then cool for them.  If they just toss them everywhere in plain site where the enemy can see it then they should be able to trigger it from a distance or destroy it.

My two cents for what it's worth.
airborne916
+24|6665

BloodMetal wrote:

Unfortunately, v1.21 neglects to fix any of the real problems. Go DICE!
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6841|Cologne, Germany

yes, the patch is out. All discussion om it can be found here:http://forums.bf2s.com/viewforum.php?id=32

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard