Xaritix
Banned
+1|6595|Somewhere near Beverly Hills
How do you make a clan and how do you manage it?
The Bartenders Son
+42|6664|online
Hi there Xaritix, First off I will list the things you need..

1. Name (of the Clan/Team/Squad)

2. Website will help

3. Team Speak server or Ventrilo Server

4. BF2 server ( If you really need one)

Then you start asking people to join.. If you like make some rules up for people to follow.

If you need some help getting started.. stop by www.drunksrus.com (The Bar) I will give you some help..

but you need to have at least a name.. and a website.. Those things will help out alot...
Xaritix
Banned
How do I make a TeamSpeak Channel?
BF2KrewCooper
+0|6627|Las Vegas, Nevada
First, you download TeamSpeak off their site.  http://goteamspeak.com/index.php?page=downloads
Then, find a host for the server.  Check out HKHP for a free TS server.  http://www.hkhp.us/index.php  You'll also need a web host for a site.  You can get those fron any number of places.  I just started this clan with a friend and we're off to a great start.  One thing that really helped us were our allies.  Other, more experienced clans helped us out.  If you'd like us to help your clan and maybe for a possible alliance, contact me.  We'd be happy to help you get your hosts and let you use our server or anything. 
email: [email protected]
aim: pblife08
xfire: bcooper08
I look forward to talking to you.
BFG2010
+1|6595
ii tell you what m8 its hard work i got my websitwe and stuff soon to get the teamspeak server but all i need is players

check the site

www.bfgclan.741.com
dietcokeBF2
Nuke Um Good
+12|6711|San Clemente
I can help you out, add me to xfire
Xaritix
Banned
First of all:

-www.hkhp.com or whatever requirers me to register to doo anything, and my E-mail dosn't work
-How do you add to xfire?
Xaritix
Banned
Should I download the Client or the server, or both?
BF2KrewCooper
first, do you have xfire?
if you do, click on the plus sign on the xfire launcher
search the s/n you want
press add to friends
Xaritix
Banned
I dont think I have it
BF2KrewCooper
you can download it here
http://www.xfire.com/
create an account.  Xfire is great, pretty much AIM for gaming
If youve got aim you can reach me at pblife08
email: [email protected]
e-i-u-benjamin
WoeKoeMakaLaLaLoekieWaWa
+40|6730|The Netherlands
i really feel like u guys are talking to a totall retard
Xaritix
Banned
F@!# U e-i-u-benjamin
guppy99_00
Banned
+11|6702|kansas
why you say that because he mispelled every other word in his website
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6763|Jupiter
Honestly, if he doesnt know how to make a clan, he cant even be old enough to be trusted with mommies credit card... I created a clan in BFV when i was 13, which is now my logo for everything (EUS) [its not a clan]... But i had atleast 15 members strong and we were doing great until BF2 came out and the whole thing fell apart, so i gave up on creating a clan and created (EUS) productions, which i now make movies and lots of other fun stuff, like signatures for people....

My point in this... any person at any age can create a clan, but they atleast need some sort of a brain.. im seriously sorry... but he obviously doesnt know a thing about computers and i feel his pain, i was their once, and i would love to help him out, but im busy 24/7 with tons of work on sigs, school, and playing BF2...

Last edited by (EUS)Gen.BadSnipaDay (2006-03-08 20:07:21)

I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6690|Melbourne, Australia
wow u guys seem like a nice bunch ... talkin seriously but theres always a fagget that ruins it thats right benjamin ... im giving u sum attention u obviously crave!! ty for the rest of u tryin to act like actaul people an not abused children
Swetter Than Wine
+0|6597
COMON.. give him a break i know a 13 year old boy. .who has a nice going AOE3 clan.. so wtf.. if you  arnt helping at least leave him..
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6643|Colorado
Put the name of your clan in the prefix on bf2 i.e. BMF_  = bad mo fo's  or NTC_ New tard clan ,
then you will be a one man clan, the rest is up to you.
guppy99_00
Banned
+11|6702|kansas
shut up sweetter no one asked for your opinion. let the baby try to make his squad and his non spell  checked website
joemah
+6|6712
You should try joining a clan, and see how things work, before you start your own.
Maj.Do
+85|6722|good old CA
i suggest that too^

I remember when i first heard of a clan.  WTF IS A CLAN?!?! 
lol
BF2KrewCooper
Hey, you don't need any previous experience to start a clan.  I started mine with none whatsoever.  We've got over 10 members, site, server, all that fancy stuff.  We started in late January.  Again, I know how hard it is to start a clan.  BF2Krew is willing to help you with anything.  Just contact me.
Xaritix
Banned
OK, I'll consider joining a clan
BFG2010
+1|6595
welcome to the new and founded BFG clan This clan is mostly a battlefield 2 clan, so if you are a player of battlefield 2 and want to experience the teamwork side of battlefield 2 then join up in the fourm room. out goals are mainly to have a bit of fun and to enjoy the game to its fullest we are also a growing clan which might in the near furture denping on the numbers on the clan sign up to many ladders and leagues. if you find this intresting and you like a challene then send a post in the join us section to become a member.

At the moment im also looking for some experience members who have run a clan before so that i can set up a council. and also some fresh training offcers out of book camp more positions will be available so watch this space

contacts:
[email protected]
x-fire : andre2010
elite3444
The other kid
+24|6607|USA
u gotta pay for some of the stuff btw most of it really a server for a 16 is like 50bucks

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard