mrsnype
+1|6682|Oslo, Norway
Considering EA/Dice keep track of nationalities when creating an account, is it possible to see what country, on average, is the bes at BF2?

Example: you take the amount of players registered from a specfic country, say japan, then divide the combined score of these players on the number of players to get an average score for that country...
This would make a lot of interesting stats, as comparisons on play-time and K/D ratios could be compared.

Which country would then have the highest average points?
most dutch players i have seen have been officers but the again its difficult ty tell where people are from without looking a their profile...

Any thoughts?
bingobones
+6|6724|London, UK
UK rules
Mushroomcar
I L0v3 C4k3
+18|6719|Sweden
Sweden of course!
Janysc
+59|6682|Norway
I'm really from Norway, but EA flunked my profile, so I'm officially from the US.

But I think that either the UK, the US, or Sweden have the best players.
mrsnype
+1|6682|Oslo, Norway
have actually played with some really good swedes, but anyone ever seen any stats on this?
have they ever been compared?
I would like to say norway is the best but so many dumb 13 year olds play it who suck!
Deltakiller
+2|6650

Mushroomcar wrote:

Sweden of course!
yeah !! I agree shroom
Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6843|Germany / Saxony
Germany eats you all...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
Consollus
+21|6724|Sweden
Sweden 4TW!
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6749

bingobones wrote:

UK rules
UK - Scotland RULES!!
DECEPTION_POINT
Banned
+17|6665|newcastle , N.S.W , Australia
we need an aussi

GO AUSTRALIA
-fe.lep-
+8|6702

theDude5B wrote:

bingobones wrote:

UK rules
UK - Scotland RULES!!
Well we all know england sucks @ bf2 , when they need any fighting done in real life they call on the scots/irish
online seems to be verymuch the same, up the celts!
HisInfernalDeath
+23|6723|Belgium
UK sucks.. long live william wallace !!
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715
on avg... US has a lot of smack tards, i would say germany
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
d11fdj
+3|6749|Athens
As with all stats, they're misleading.  As in my case, I'm from Greece, so I have to put up with shitty expensive graphics cards, and a 512k ADSL connection.  Obviously, my game suffers from awful lag sometimes, as well as connection problems.  I probably have nearly 500 suicides because of my connection freezing up!

And another thing, it also depends on which servers you play on.  For example, I used to play on datorbutiken, which gathered loads of high ranking players, thus increasing your deaths etc...
Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6843|Germany / Saxony

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

on avg... US has a lot of smack tards, i would say germany
Yeah baby....
https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
underfalseflAg
+0|6762
..its astonishing but Germans are the best teamplayers in the game..ever had a look in the last few days....under the first top ten teamplayers there are 5 Germans..wow...and you all know teamplay is what its all about...jawoll...
AnarkyXtra
BF2s EU Server Admin
+67|6786|Hanging onto the UAV
You couldn't really figure it out. Comparing countries with wildy different populations would mean that the average could be affected.

e.g. a country with a larger population could have a seemingly average score, but only because there's a larger number of average players. Say you looked at Monaco, and all those millionaires happened to have pretty good stats...the overall stats of the coutnry would be higher because they have such a comparatively small population.

But that said, UK RULES!
mrsnype
+1|6682|Oslo, Norway
I say a world championship should be arranged - to crown the king-nation of BF2!
SargeX_au
+29|6751
Without a doubt, australia.
mrsnype
+1|6682|Oslo, Norway

AnarkyXtra wrote:

You couldn't really figure it out. Comparing countries with wildy different populations would mean that the average could be affected.

e.g. a country with a larger population could have a seemingly average score, but only because there's a larger number of average players. Say you looked at Monaco, and all those millionaires happened to have pretty good stats...the overall stats of the coutnry would be higher because they have such a comparatively small population.

But that said, UK RULES!
Wouldnt matter, as the average is still the average. If all those millionaires in monaco have really high stats then they are really good, doesnt matter if there are 200 people playing in monaco or 6000 people playing. the fact that the population is small does not mean their score would be higher.
Metaltop
+1|6762|The Netherlands
Would be fun too see what country has the best average scores.

Would be a huge calculation on the database.
sheggalism
+16|6741|France
I think Germany (for teamplay as said as above), Scandinavian and Asian countries (cause they're famous hard-core gamers). UK ? Australia ? I don't know. And for US, since there're so many american players, they wouldn't have a great average (even if they play quite well as far as I know) score.
Longbow
+163|6646|Odessa, Ukraine
By clanbase the best team in Europe now is russian team <LeGion> . Second is german team Utopianer , third is polish team Wilda .
I myself think that the best players are german , Uk , scandinavian .
[A-A]Sgt.Sonner
+0|6682|Denmark
Denmark rules.. who else would bring a snow-plow to afghanistan??
Bernadictus
+1,055|6736

Ze Dutch offcourse, you might not have noticed because we play the game sneaky, dutch style

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard