PvtchieF73
+15|6857|Netherlands
dude .. relax on the offensice and spamm posts..
someone remove that big-as* post (and maybe him?)

indeed heart_attack... typical he knows about that site...

damn

Last edited by PvtchieF73 (2006-03-09 00:19:04)

THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6918|AUS, Canberra

polarbearz wrote:

BF2Craglyeye wrote:

POLARBEARZ...Arent you from Singapore???
Yes I am, it seems like everyone but him gets it.

Get banned already uglymonkey
yeh they are not to quick on the uptake, but on the other hand they seem to be quick on the take it up....the ass.
PvtchieF73
+15|6857|Netherlands
uglymonkey to be banned??
uglymonkey
Banned
+0|6773
im going to b banned hes just trying to scared me if i do get banned i can just buy new cdkey for like 5$ off ebay or trademe, if they hw ban me i can just spoof it, or sellf and buy new stuff easy,

u guys are so thick u will neva b able to stop us, games been around for 100s of years, allways been cheaters and there allways will be, u guys dont get it do u, YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO STOP US!
DarkStar
+0|6941|Atlanta, Ga
I imagine that you cry yourself to sleep at night.  You have to be the biggest loser Ive ever met.  This is why access to the internet should require an IQ test.

Last edited by DarkStar (2006-03-09 00:28:26)

www.pbbans.com
Banned
+0|6773
heart  attacl u need to stop fucking anoying  us and fucking worry about yourself  is that all you do look at servers that nitros in all just search and search thats fuckin sad u need to fuckin get a real life get a girlfriend and fuckin get laid and yes  sgt,spill banned you from the server the otherday for stat padding your picture was taking being shot then a 30 second frap was takin ovf you being shot twice then revived so that is counted as stat padding my friend and also we have 2 admin punkbuster screnshots that show the date and the time of you padding u sick fuck lmao thats a perm ban to not lifted by any chance he said unless you suck his balls , as it stats if there is any rule breaking such as stat padding you are leave the server and contact the server admin via irc and get him to kick players ,if you stay you will be considerd stat padding aswell ,as sgt,spill made in his report to www.bf2rankedservers.com upon this matter that his server was stat padding he will remove all server bans if this thread  is requested by admin to be closed then your ban will be lifted and u can play freely thanx i hope you understand its better that u get a life leave nitro alone and we all worry about our selves and just dont give a shit bout wat other ppl do who gives a fuck . thanx clanstyles
Silver18
+10|6773
Bah, you guys are lame...its a game, don't bring RL into this.
Uglymonkey grow up
lordgrug
+0|6818

cheshiremoe wrote:

You don't even need the pics of there statpading, just the server logs and to look at there stats.  Nitro_weenie has 216 knife kills to 4 deaths for a ratio of 54 with 71.52% accuracy or his pistol stats

kills: 93 Deaths: 12 k/d: 7.75   accuracy 55.18%

Who else has an accuracy and ratio that high from normal play.  There are many other parts of his stats that indicate pading/cheating and looking at his stats over all you can see that its not just a one time thing, it habitual.
LOL 55% accuracy while sat padding, omg they do suck at games, how could u miss a stationary target?
Unclean009
Da Dirty Man!
+66|6800|Spokane, Washington

2 things......calm down and get a doctor.....please
THA
+609|6918|AUS, Canberra

uglymonkey wrote:

im going to b banned hes just trying to scared me if i do get banned i can just buy new cdkey for like 5$ off ebay or trademe, if they hw ban me i can just spoof it, or sellf and buy new stuff easy,

u guys are so thick u will neva b able to stop us, games been around for 100s of years, allways been cheaters and there allways will be, u guys dont get it do u, YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO STOP US!
its a shame for your sake, if i was as stupid as your guys keep proving yourselves to be id want someone to stop me, but each to his own i guess.

you guys like being the laughing stock, thats cool.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6937|Singapore

www.pbbans.com wrote:

heart  attacl u need to stop fucking anoying  us and fucking worry about yourself  is that all you do look at servers that nitros in all just search and search thats fuckin sad u need to fuckin get a real life get a girlfriend and fuckin get laid and yes  sgt,spill banned you from the server the otherday for stat padding your picture was taking being shot then a 30 second frap was takin ovf you being shot twice then revived so that is counted as stat padding my friend and also we have 2 admin punkbuster screnshots that show the date and the time of you padding u sick fuck lmao thats a perm ban to not lifted by any chance he said unless you suck his balls , as it stats if there is any rule breaking such as stat padding you are leave the server and contact the server admin via irc and get him to kick players ,if you stay you will be considerd stat padding aswell ,as sgt,spill made in his report to www.bf2rankedservers.com upon this matter that his server was stat padding he will remove all server bans if this thread  is requested by admin to be closed then your ban will be lifted and u can play freely thanx i hope you understand its better that u get a life leave nitro alone and we all worry about our selves and just dont give a shit bout wat other ppl do who gives a fuck . thanx clanstyles
You really know jackshit eh?
THA
+609|6918|AUS, Canberra

www.pbbans.com wrote:

wow full stop is your friend, now anyway mr uneducated, one of the guys on this forum is high up at bf2 ranked servers (this has been stated in this thread already) and i have ben talking to him so i think ill be ok

and two the admin of the server i was on with you guys posted in this thread saying you flogs are all banned from there.

three, i already posted in this thread no one is following nitro around, thanks to this great site there is a personal leader board on main page, just add nitro and there you have it.

but like you have proven already in many posts your dumb as dog shit so i wouldnt expect you to read.

haha keep posting guys, you havnt made a good smart post yet. maybe you should go to cronulla beach and act tuff.
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6889

the_heart_attack wrote:

cam420 wrote:

How did u get it to say assault rifle, tank and sidearm after the weapons?? also how did u make them orange??
there is a mod on these forums that you put in the localization folder. just search a few keywords and you should find it. its good as it doesnt have anything to do with punkbuster files.
I believe that this is By Ali, Pimp My BF2.

Try a PM to him.
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6842|San Francisco
Consider them banned.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6937|Singapore

We seem to be missing a lot of posts

Last edited by polarbearz (2006-03-09 00:40:34)

tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6996|San Francisco

Nothing to see here folks, move along...
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6842|San Francisco
There are just some days when I see this faint, shimmering light.  This light and hope of humanity...and then these days it just takes so little so snuff out any faith at all in the human race...
*goes off and cries and writes in his livejournal and makes sure Everyone on his myspace account knows of his PAIN!*
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6989|Cologne, Germany

*hands Marconius a cookie*
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6996|"Frisco"

Skruples wrote:

Maybe nitro will learn after his 2nd reset. Send this stuff over to indianscout, maybe he can do something.
Maybe he'll learn after the PB GUID ban he's got coming his way -- buying a new copy of the game might make it sink in. Maybe.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard