Stags
+26|6664
These people make me sick... well not really because then I realize they have no life.  I always want to say to them, "Get a girlfriend, or boyfriend if you swing that way."

A movie? on a ranked server, BS.  All movies I've seen are either made over LAN or on unranked.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6663|Brisbane, Australia

Why doesnt EA Cd key ban him?

Also, what do you mean by the flash msx security tag?
Stomper_40k
Re-Incarnation. You mean re-spawn right?
+44|6653|Cardiff - Wales - UK
Some people are born stupid, and you'd think that after having his stats wiped once Nitro'd learn his leason. 

If stupidity is genetic then I pray he does'nt inflict any children upon us all.
AH1Z SOCOM GHOST
+32|6651|Minnesota
Nice work man!!!! Red Handed!!!!
Rho
+0|6633
Although this is the first time I've done this, I take full responsibility for NiTrO, and I request to only have my name reported to EA.

- Thank you
   Rho
The0wner
+0|6661
LOL i cant even see the names of the stats padders on that putfile....
thought i really dont give for stat padders your all the nerds who care LoL
whatever do watcha gots to do
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6778|AUS, Canberra
well if you look on the vid you see the name i joines as, and you see the guy who made the vid in my second bunch of screenies.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6653
i have a question for u heart attack clean ur mail box
www.pbbans.com
Banned
+0|6633
theres no much when can do if you have that screenshot with the assault rifle mod on, we will need a clear picture of this guys with no added mods or texture colour a scoreboard and them doing it, unless u can give me that i cant do a thing because those screen shots are altered search around find these rule breakers get a clean shot and the will have a stat /point reset aswell as a 1 week global ban from all bf2 servers, if you do get these please send them to me personally at  [email protected] then with the screenshots i will then go to ea and bf2 ranked servers and take further action on this matter that goes for anyone who sees rule breakers send them to that adress and i can take fast action against these rule breakers, we  rarely execpt fraps/videos/or any visual recording as there is a high editing rate but if we think its genuine compress it in a zip folder and email it to me please if you have any other problems email me do not start threads like this as this can lead to player harrasment and they can also take action, thats what we are here for use us thanx steven,

Last edited by www.pbbans.com (2006-03-08 01:15:24)

Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6673|NT, like Mick Dundee

Rho wrote:

Although this is the first time I've done this, I take full responsibility for NiTrO, and I request to only have my name reported to EA.

- Thank you
   Rho
Who are you and why do you accept responsibility for that moron?

Good job Heart_Attack...
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
THA
+609|6778|AUS, Canberra

Flecco wrote:

Rho wrote:

- Thank you
   Rho
Who are you and why do you accept responsibility for that moron?

Good job Heart_Attack...
he is sgt rhoruns.
he must be the worst hacker/padder in history as his stats suck ass.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6673|NT, like Mick Dundee

Why does he think he is responsible for Nitro? Oh, and a question directed at that retarted clan in general...

Why cheat? It just proves your crap at the game, my K : D ratio is just below one but atleast tis legitimate.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
THA
+609|6778|AUS, Canberra

Flecco wrote:

Why does he think he is responsible for Nitro? Oh, and a question directed at that retarted clan in general...

Why cheat? It just proves your crap at the game, my K : D ratio is just below one but atleast tis legitimate.
he prob will say he got nitro to go pad with him, but nitro had a victim of 70 somthing before today.
Silver18
+10|6633
G'day,

First of all: to the people who said the stats padders have no life, how is that so? You work hard for your ranks, spend countless hours getting the score to get the rank. The padders however get 1k points a round, easily done.
Ok, i'm not saying padding is the way to go, and yes I am -Silver18/ in those screenies.
I padded today because I was invited too, i'm not going to try to lessen, or plead my innocence I gained 900+- points from padding today, reset them if you like. Ive never padded before today(proven by my time on the game, i think its something like 35? hours for a score of 4000 [before the padding]), probably wont again-if my score gets reset, so be it (woot I can make a new account...one with a better name than silver18 )
Hackers? As far as I know nobody was hacking, sorry if i'm wrong...maybe they had a reputation for it but I didnt notice it.
Do whatever you want with the pics, I don't mind.

-Jack

Last edited by Silver18 (2006-03-08 01:30:15)

w00tson
+0|6635|Schmuckland

www.pbbans.com wrote:

theres no much when can do if you have that screenshot with the assault rifle mod on, we will need a clear picture of this guys with no added mods or texture colour a scoreboard and them doing it, unless u can give me that i cant do a thing because those screen shots are altered search around find these rule breakers get a clean shot and the will have a stat /point reset aswell as a 1 week global ban from all bf2 servers, if you do get these please send them to me personally at  [email protected] then with the screenshots i will then go to ea and bf2 ranked servers and take further action on this matter that goes for anyone who sees rule breakers send them to that adress and i can take fast action against these rule breakers, we  rarely execpt fraps/videos/or any visual recording as there is a high editing rate but if we think its genuine compress it in a zip folder and email it to me please if you have any other problems email me do not start threads like this as this can lead to player harrasment and they can also take action, thats what we are here for use us thanx steven,
Is this guy for real? Sounds like a load of BS. The poor grammar/spelling/punctuation doesn't excactly smell credibility either

GJ with the find, the_heart_attack. Don't listen to the "who cares people", they are just afraid they are next
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6708

www.pbbans.com wrote:

Excuse my ignorance... but wouldnt a 2 minute long realtime clip be much, much harder to edit than a screenshot? I mean, what kind of evidence would you accept without reservations. If a video clip is easy to edit, a screenshot shouldnt be worth anything in terms of credibility.
maef
+67|6691|Tulln, Austria
No wonder you don't care... you used to do the same shit, right?
Or what made you have your stats wiped?
Ghosty
+3|6680|Leicester,UK
Stat padders = ZERO skill! Get a good score the hard way with skill!!
Silver18
+10|6633

Ghosty wrote:

Do not stereotype like that. Some stat padders do it just to see what it is like, some do it for their last 100 kills they need to go up a rank...etc etc, and well yes, others have just done it from day 1 and have no skill.
Ide like to say I have skill, I stat padded once, I won't hide it...i'll take responsibility for it and I won't try it again...because playing is more fun :p
kn0ckahh
+98|6746|netherlands, sweet lake city
lol check theyre stats these guys are all n00bs
Y0URDAD
I'ma Eat Yo Children!
+17|6653|Annapolis, MD
I don't think the hardcore stat padders really care about the stats. I think they thrive on knowing people hate them for what they do, that they cause controversy, and that they make people angry. Additionally, I think "nitro" hangs around the forums because it is pleasing to him to receive attention.

Conversely, I think what the average player finds enjoyable in BF2 is simply beating people and/or accomplishing goals in the form of stats. Besting an opponent is thrilling to almost every person you'll meet.
Ghosty
+3|6680|Leicester,UK

Silver18 wrote:

Ghosty wrote:

Do not stereotype like that. Some stat padders do it just to see what it is like, some do it for their last 100 kills they need to go up a rank...etc etc, and well yes, others have just done it from day 1 and have no skill.
Ide like to say I have skill, I stat padded once, I won't hide it...i'll take responsibility for it and I won't try it again...because playing is more fun :p
You have no skill! IF you need that last 100 kills you'd have jumped on a server and got them! Not n00b'd it like you, you BIG freak of nature! AND FFS A RANK DOESNT MEAN YOU HAVE SKILL! your stats show if you have skill not a bloody rank! Now get lost you n00b t00b stat padding whore
(can grats you have been branded as a stat padder n00b)
Silver18
+10|6633

Ghosty wrote:

Silver18 wrote:

Ghosty wrote:

You have no skill! IF you need that last 100 kills you'd have jumped on a server and got them! Not n00b'd it like you, you BIG freak of nature! AND FFS A RANK DOESNT MEAN YOU HAVE SKILL! your stats show if you have skill not a bloody rank! Now get lost you n00b t00b stat padding whore
(can grats you have been branded as a stat padder n00b)
Did I say I did it to get "the last 100 kills on my rank", no. I said some might do it for that.
I have no skill? Ok, maybe i'm not Blazin.uk here, but I can say I have skill (for the amount of time I have played this game).
I should have added in my post that some do it to get better stats also.
THA
+609|6778|AUS, Canberra

Silver18 wrote:

Ghosty wrote:

people lets not forget he was padding with a group of people who use hacks from msx security.
idiots like nitro and rhoruns use their bf2 names with msx too.  such tools and not very smart for a group of people who think they are computer gods.
Silver18
+10|6633

the_heart_attack wrote:

Silver18 wrote:

Ghosty wrote:

people lets not forget he was padding with a group of people who use hacks from msx security.
idiots like nitro and rhoruns use their bf2 names with msx too.  such tools and not very smart for a group of people who think they are computer gods.
And yes, I really knew they were hackers *cough*.
I didn't know, my friend invited me there and they just happend to be there, never knew who they were or what their rep was.
I'm not trying to demean them, or myself...just posted here to take responsibility for what I did, but I can tell you I never stat padded before today.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard