DSRTurtle
+56|6688

Ali wrote:

40+ Commander Points is easy. But 40+ Commander Points before the 2x bonus (which every award requires when commander points is an IAR requirement) is hard.
That's before the 2x bonus for winning.  I don't always win as commander and still score around 40+ per round.  You don't get points for killing or capturing flags and stuff.

Last edited by DSRTurtle (2006-03-29 18:59:36)

Jade456
+1|6666|Las Vegas
No kidding.  Its almost impossible to get without stat padding.  Should be only if you are commanding.....
Stratocaster
WCR official whiner
+6|6730|Madrid, Spain
40 points as commander before 2x is easy, believe me, the more uav's you deploy, the more points u get, the more supplies you send, the more orders you give.... and of course your kills.
Try joining a high points server (64 size map, 16 slots), you will have that score in no time, trust me.
DSRTurtle
+56|6688
Another tip to help your command score is to get an engineer to repair your commander assets instead of dropping supplies on them.  They get a team point and you can get command points by requesting repairs at the location in question.

edited for grammar

Last edited by DSRTurtle (2006-03-30 04:03:47)

Stratocaster
WCR official whiner
+6|6730|Madrid, Spain

DSRTurtle wrote:

Another tip to help your command score is to get an engineer to repair your commander assets instead of dropping supplies on them.  They get a team point and you can command points by requesting repairs at the location in question.
Yeah I think you are right. btw don't you play in the Loser's Server SF? Think I saw ya there yesterday
DSRTurtle
+56|6688

Stratocaster wrote:

DSRTurtle wrote:

Another tip to help your command score is to get an engineer to repair your commander assets instead of dropping supplies on them.  They get a team point and you can command points by requesting repairs at the location in question.
Yeah I think you are right. btw don't you play in the Loser's Server SF? Think I saw ya there yesterday
I have played there once.  I was playing with a friend who was in there that day.  I haven't been back there since.
GeoEnvi
+22|6689|Philadelphia, PA
Who said that getting the WCR was supposed to be easy?

Suck it up and get it the old fashioned way..... EARN IT!
[CANADA]_Zenmaster
Pope Picard II
+473|6747

I've been earning it for damn near 7 months. The stats that got held over from the Oman trial (when everyone began) didn't help trying to catch up on losses...I think the expectations for this ribbon are much too long - it should be a medal or they should lower them and it should remain a ribbon.

https://img271.imageshack.us/img271/4271/ouch7oj.th.jpg
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

My proposal for prereqs:

Win:loss equal to or greater than 1:1
Staff Officer ribbon
Infantry Officer ribbon
Good Conduct ribbon
Good Conduct medal
Far East Service ribbon
Middle East Service ribbon
Expert Command badge
One of (basic) vehicle badges

IAR: 50 command points, 0 deaths

But...anyway. You're almost there, canada! Expect a merry Christmas this season...

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-04-26 16:01:09)

JimKong
+31|6644|Ohio
I'd just be happy of the 3:1 win ratio only applied to wins as a commander. Why should I have to quit in the middle of a round because my team blows?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard