Teknoir
+5|6668|St. Paul, Minnesota
Ok, get this...

I was playing with a squad on Wake Island, we just capped a flag on the southern part of the island and were running  (not walking) along the beach when BOOM... a supply crate came out of the sky and landed right on the guy in front of me killing him!  I was laughing so hard I didn't get a screen shot in time. But jeez... what a way to go!

What are the chances?  Has this ever happened to anyone else?  Would that count as a team kill? 

Crazy things happening here!!
J0hn.F.Kenedy
+-1|6779|Longueuil
i got killed by a supplie box yesterday
i was flying a f-35 and the enemy comander droped a supplie drop i just saw a parachute open with the box under straight in my face lol
BOOM
LadySorrow
+0|6649
YES it does...and it happen very often  been wiped by supply crates several times..Commanders need to zoom when they drop or they might just drop it on you.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6815|Jupiter
I drop them on enemy snipers.... fun fun
WormGuts
+17|6816|Dayton, Ohio
I like to try to kill the enemy commander with my last supply drop of the round.  I'll also go for snipers with them.  I've gotten pretty accurate with them. 

I did forget to zoom in before dropping one yesterday on Wake Isle.  A squad asked for the drop (CO's check first before just accepting) so i just hit it.  Moments later i thought 'i hope he was careful in making that request'.   So i check in on him.  I zoom in just in time to see the crate slide off the roof of a building and land right on the stupid Squad Leaders head as he was looking up at it.  I laughed so hard everytime i saw a crate falling from the sky the rest of the night.

Last edited by WormGuts (2006-03-07 17:01:05)

ddknight31
+12|6674
I got taken out in a helo with a friendly crate drop. Now when I hear supplies at your position I look up like a damn idiot!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard