Poll

If someone TK's you on purpose, what is your responce, if any?

Not bothered, just keep playing17%17% - 27
Remember the name. Don't help out if they are in need32%32% - 51
Respawn, shot them a little to reduce their health7%7% - 12
Eye for an eye, they get hunted down and killed once17%17% - 27
Spend the rest of the round killing and winding them up8%8% - 13
I have done all of the above, and proud of it14%14% - 23
I TK for vehicles etc and I am a smacktard3%3% - 5
Total: 158
General_CoLin_Tassi
+-2|6701|England, UK
I have never ever team killed anyone, on purpose, for a vehicle, jet, heli or whatever but I've done all of the above when I've been TK'd (except for the last option). Depends how I get TK'd and when in the game it happens.
Just for a laugh!
Torin
+52|6693
Where is the option to notify an admin and get them kicked/banned?
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6789|England
When people team kill me for vehicles I often spend the rest of the round tracking them down and team killing them until they leave or I get banned. I should really stop doing this, it screws up my SPM.
General_CoLin_Tassi
+-2|6701|England, UK

Kobrakai wrote:

When people team kill me for vehicles I often spend the rest of the round tracking them down and team killing them until they leave or I get banned. I should really stop doing this, it screws up my SPM.
Word
General_CoLin_Tassi
+-2|6701|England, UK

Torin wrote:

Where is the option to notify an admin and get them kicked/banned?
Yeah, I forgot. Notifying the admin, if there is one.

Last edited by General_CoLin_Tassi (2006-03-06 13:05:10)

jjrp02
+18|6648|Baton Rouge, LA, USA
If I get tkd for a vehicle...I do all of the retaliations above...

but I love it when I'm a medic...and I run into his critically wounded body...and I just hover over him just throw a grenade at his fucktard corpse and let him rot in hell

and if it happens repeatedly, I'll make his  life hell
xbrandomx
+9|6651
I'd probably punish his ass and then ask the admin to kick him... after a little while I'd try kick votes...

so many kick votes that it'd make his head hurt and he'd leave.
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6647|Peoria
since there was no notify admin choice, i put eye for an eye, but only if i know where they are. I am not going to go looking for the, but if i do find them, Jackhammer to the face FTW.
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6768|Tenn
i voted eye for an eye...i play mostly on my squads server(gotta love bein admin)... if someone deliberatly TK's me for sum smacktard reason i will most likely kill them when i respawn. then they usually do something stupid which gets them banned for being a smacktard
General_CoLin_Tassi
+-2|6701|England, UK

jjrp02 wrote:

If I get tkd for a vehicle...I do all of the retaliations above...

but I love it when I'm a medic...and I run into his critically wounded body...and I just hover over him just throw a grenade at his fucktard corpse and let him rot in hell

and if it happens repeatedly, I'll make his  life hell
Sweet
General_CoLin_Tassi
+-2|6701|England, UK

Elamdri wrote:

since there was no notify admin choice, i put eye for an eye, but only if i know where they are. I am not going to go looking for the, but if i do find them, Jackhammer to the face FTW.
Yeah. No witnesses. Good job.
ArMaG3dD0n
+24|6836|Deutschland/Germany
I annoy him until he leaves. But I wont do anything that gives me minus.
This would include but doesn t limit to:
1) Constantly throw flashbangs and call for resupply/supply box
2) push them off the roofs so he dies
3) Get in a chopper, let him be gunner, fly to the edge of the map and get him killed because he will get damage
4) Jump in front of his car to give him minus and punish him until he gets banned
5) Jump in his line of fire and get tked
6) jump in his grenades
7) teamkill him with artillery
8) always shoot him once with a pistol so he loses health but i wont get teamdamage
9) crash buggies/HMMWVs into his tank
General_CoLin_Tassi
+-2|6701|England, UK

ArMaG3dD0n wrote:

I annoy him until he leaves. But I wont do anything that gives me minus.
This would include but doesn t limit to:
1) Constantly throw flashbangs and call for resupply/supply box
2) push them off the roofs so he dies
3) Get in a chopper, let him be gunner, fly to the edge of the map and get him killed because he will get damage
4) Jump in front of his car to give him minus and punish him until he gets banned
5) Jump in his line of fire and get tked
6) jump in his grenades
7) teamkill him with artillery
8) always shoot him once with a pistol so he loses health but i wont get teamdamage
9) crash buggies/HMMWVs into his tank
LOL. I have done the "gunner in attack heli, edge of map" trick only when someone has TK'd me for the heli and they've got the cheek to get in as gunner later in the round. Nice payback. I've even picked them up, just a couple of times though.

Last edited by General_CoLin_Tassi (2006-03-06 13:21:52)

Adonlude
+2|6780
If someone intentionally TK's me for a Jet/Copter then I just wait until I see them again and TK them for the vehicle. Other times I force them to TK me several times to ruin their score. One of my personal favorite methods of punishment is to grab a buggie and drive it into them and jump out right before the kill so I dont get the TK. Nothing makes me happier than to know that he just got TK'd but it didn't tell him who did it and he knows nobody lost any points for it!
General_CoLin_Tassi
+-2|6701|England, UK

Adonlude wrote:

If someone intentionally TK's me for a Jet/Copter then I just wait until I see them again and TK them for the vehicle. Other times I force them to TK me several times to ruin their score. One of my personal favorite methods of punishment is to grab a buggie and drive it into them and jump out right before the kill so I dont get the TK. Nothing makes me happier than to know that he just got TK'd but it didn't tell him who did it and he knows nobody lost any points for it!
Another great revenge tactic. The TK with no point reduction. Priceless!
ArMaG3dD0n
Adonlude actually you will get minus score but it wont display as a tk. Tested this several times.
General_CoLin_Tassi
+-2|6701|England, UK

ArMaG3dD0n wrote:

Adonlude actually you will get minus score but it wont display as a tk. Tested this several times.
Are you sure? What's the reduction?
ArMaG3dD0n
I tested it in 1.12 and I think it gives you still -4. I doubt that it was changed in 1.2.
Bingo
was his name-o
+0|6705|SE Pennsylvania
Start a kick-vote if the server has it enabled.  I don't care too much, though....I'm not the one who lost 4 points for being a fuckhead.
YoBabysDaddy
+31|6824|St. Louis, MO
If I get Tked for a vehicle then were both gonna have a crappy round.There are also ways to ruin someones round without TKing them too.
StretchyURETHRA
+0|6649|New york
I hate when people TK me on purpose to i usually hunt them down and verbally abuse them until they curse and get kicked out of the server.
Masta_Daco
+39|6737|Amsterdam,The Netherlands
what i do when some tks me for vehicle i stand in front of the vehicles so he tks me then i notify admin that works very good!
Rizen_Ji
+41|6736|200m out and smiling at you.
i usually just punish and keep playing
pwnz0r413
+0|6632
i say lol noob.... then i follow him around and drop ammo packs med packs around him (don't forget other teams can see them or i just kill steal him
terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|6655|Westminster, Colorado
I have been TK'ed a few times for stupid reasons.  I usually just punish and continue fighting as I was.

I have only "Intentionally" TK'ed once.  I was in a knife fight and a guy from our team entered the room shooting like blazes hurting both of us.  I quickly went over and knifed him instead so I could continue my fight.  It was bad I know it, but I cannot let someone impede on a good knife fight.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard