=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6834
if EA gets mad about people reviving each other then they should take the paddles out. It should have been thought that OMGOODNESS PEOPLE WILL ACTUALLY USE THE PADDLES TO REVIVE THEIR COMMRADES?!?!
even the most legit player can at one time or another revive many people in a game. But seriously is it such a bad thing?
McCullough
+7|6839

fistfullofclams wrote:

I gotten 11 spm but that was like for my first game from reset but it went down as i played to like 7 till i got reset ....
11 SPM!? What the hell did you do to get a SPM that high? No wonder that EA got suspicious and reset your account. the highest SPM i ever seen is 6.
Guruz
Sir
+20|6839|government yard in trenchtown.
Yup, even 40 revives a hour isn't a problem, if you're a Karkand-whore like Dissb and almost all in the Top10 are.

But no way should you get resetted for having the Expert Knife Badge and 4.40 SPM.
Rakasan
+7|6838|California, USA

McCullough wrote:

fistfullofclams wrote:

I gotten 11 spm but that was like for my first game from reset but it went down as i played to like 7 till i got reset ....
11 SPM!? What the hell did you do to get a SPM that high? No wonder that EA got suspicious and reset your account. the highest SPM i ever seen is 6.
>6 SPM's
FRAGmenFOU.SAO: 8.53
-=GIA=-Hitman: 6.09

But they have low KPM, KDR.
fistfullofclams
+1|6833
http://www.bf2tracker.com/bf2_userprofile.php
Those are the second stats I had before my other reset,don't tell me those stats aren't legit.

Last edited by fistfullofclams (2005-09-25 05:18:38)

mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6839|Munich, Germany
i like this statistic
History of last 31 days:      [Advanced History]
Date     GS     CS     TS     Kills     Deaths     Matches     Wins     Loss     Heals     Rviv     Rsup     Rpar     PlayTime
16.09.2005     -82,690     -57,354     -25,381     -28,677     -12,247     -1,650     -945     -705     -2,421
                                                                            -8,157     -2,050     -112     23:59:10
18.09.2005     1,060     834     227     417     118     15     9     6     33     72     4     0     02:36:08
19.09.2005     504     400     102     200     49     8     8     0     18     40     3     0     01:01:19

anyway 1700 points in 3 hours of playing hmm no wonder EA got suspicious wherever its legit or not. the medic k/d ratio is also very impressive.
i dunno what to say but either you are a friggin genius in video games or.......
since i havent played with you i wont know maybe you should try not to be so good

ps: the link is wrong i get to my own stats there, try this one instead http://www.bf2tracker.com/bf2_userprofi … d=45904331

Last edited by mort4u (2005-09-25 06:24:18)

Guruz
Sir
+20|6839|government yard in trenchtown.
But we are wondering about the first reset..

Your *something* per *something* wasnt that good back then when you had 80000+, to get your stats reset.
fistfullofclams
+1|6833

Guruz wrote:

But we are wondering about the first reset..

Your *something* per *something* wasnt that good back then when you had 80000+, to get your stats reset.
yea i know, played like a noob my first 50 matches or so but got better over time but im no sure why they reset me was it my 309 score or well i dunno what else but that 309 was legit! blackhawk whoring ftw that round.
ISIK_Dark
+0|6840|Pueblo
I think HotButter has stated a good point.  Far too many revives for the amount of time played.

Just not logical.

Also I don't think EA is going to just pick on someone for no reason.
Rakasan
+7|6838|California, USA
Quit hating!  The mystery is over!  There are actually gamers out there who have very high scores, kills,.....  Some even as high as 4x some of your SPM, KPM, or KDRs. 

http://www.statpadder.com/bf2/spm/spm50.html

They are out there please deal with it.
-101-InvaderZim
+42|6845|Waikato, Aotearoa
I am willing to give u the BOTD Fist (having not actually played with u B4 and all).......
Major bummer dude - u got my sympathies. 8K revives tho is damn high (but not impossible to get) and rather impressive
Croak
+11|6806|San Marcos, CA
How in the HELL is this guy a Corporal with 13k points.  Do the math, she don't add up, at all. 

http://www.bf2s.com/player/46982349/
US|dirtysouth
purple sticky punch
+0|6815|englewood FL.
ha this guy has a best round over 2,000 pnts.?? 
http://www.bf2s.com/player/47902804/

and why does the stat padder site bring u to this site to get stats for them losers?

Last edited by US|dirtysouth (2005-09-25 19:48:55)

Rakasan
+7|6838|California, USA

US|dirtysouth wrote:

and why does the stat padder site bring u to this site to get stats for them losers?
Because they are links to the best site for detailed player info!  Some of the ppl listed there are from the bf2s forums (plus top 100 EA overall).  Not all ppl are stat padding losers, just a funny domain name, lol

edit: Fist is back in action!

Last edited by Rakasan (2005-09-25 20:53:40)

=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6834

Croak wrote:

How in the HELL is this guy a Corporal with 13k points.  Do the math, she don't add up, at all. 

http://www.bf2s.com/player/46982349/
I think maybe he was reset.. and it's just like messed up.. becuase look he has 0 revives 0 support, etc. and only 148 kill assists... if he was at 13k points I'm SURE he'd have more than that...

Last edited by =[4th]=SlayThem (2005-09-25 20:56:23)

kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6845|Bryan/College Station, TX

US|dirtysouth wrote:

Umm.. his number one used weapon is the Hand Grenade???
WTF?  He simply spams grenades into areas as Support??
Now if we can just find his friend who is also Support who also spams grenades.
Supply points anyone?

Wow...
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6839|A Small Isle in the Tropics

kilroy0097 wrote:

US|dirtysouth wrote:

Umm.. his number one used weapon is the Hand Grenade???
WTF?  He simply spams grenades into areas as Support??
Now if we can just find his friend who is also Support who also spams grenades.
Supply points anyone?

Wow...
i randomly joined a squad last nite and saw this exact thing happening. it was really strange, as he "parked" himself on top of the house next to the first MEC (from the direction of USMC) flag and started lobbing grenades  over the top onto the street..this went on for a good 5 minutes, and then he dropped ammo packs (he was support) into the alley, and then he continued lobbing grenades (didnt see him register kills either).. pretty educational for me watching him do that

edit: Oops, after reading Kilroy's response..i realised i didnt mention it was Strike at Karkand

Last edited by mikeshw (2005-09-25 21:51:57)

kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6845|Bryan/College Station, TX

mikeshw wrote:

i randomly joined a squad last nite and saw this exact thing happening. it was really strange, as he "parked" himself on top of the house next to the first MEC (from the direction of USMC) flag and started lobbing grenades  over the top onto the street..this went on for a good 5 minutes, and then he dropped ammo packs (he was support) into the alley, and then he continued lobbing grenades (didnt see him register kills either).. pretty educational for me watching him do that
You know that story actually reminded me of something similar on Karkand that I saw. As you know a frontal assult by the US on the first MEC flag is always just about useless however the amount of kills you get is huge. I saw someone on top of the hill to the right throwing grenades down onto the street and into that little fenced in area with a support guy right next to him prone. Spam grenade throwing into crowded choke points for maximum carnage and kills. My first instinct was to think stat padder however... when it comes to that one flag and an offensive it's actually not a bad strategy. Not many MEC crossed into that area after that which did in fact give the US an opportunity to push forward.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6842|Cologne, Germany

it's a thin line. maybe EA is getting a bit overanxious with regard to stats padding and they start resetting accounts without having legit proof ( other than just high stats ).

that's not fair. they should at least give people the chance to explain

and I also think they have underestimated the effects of the stats system in general. as someone elso has said, stats tend to bring out the worst in people....
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
+11|6841|Pittsburgh, PA, USA
to go along with that B,  I guess no one sees the correlation here...

McCarthy? The 'Red Scare'? o ya folks, were lookin at a bonified witch hunt on ea's part. now i'm all for catching stats padders, but i know too many legit ppl now whose stats have been reset. this may be the achilles heel for ea. i wondered how they would fuck this up. anyway, i dunno. maybe fist was padding, but we'll never know for sure.

either way, it's been fun fist. good luck and i'm sure we'll all see each other in some other game or forum in the gaming world. games come and go, but we gamers are forever...

Charlie_melvin
Right between the eye's
+0|6814

HotButter wrote:

Has anyone actually looked at his stats!?  He has over 8K revives, thats why he got reset and if you ask me he deserved it. 8k revives simply isnt possible while playing legit, its so obvious that he had been doing the knife/revive its disgusting.
what do you mean not possible?
310hours total playing time,
142hours playing as a medic,
majority of time played on city maps (where reviving is easier)(230 hours on karkland alone)

It works out, that to get 8092 points (providing that it's 1 point per revive) in the 142 hours he's played as a medic he has to revive someone every 63 seconds! That is not at all impossible! especially if you've been playing the game for over 310hours!
The only thing that catches my eye is the 309 points in a round on dragon valley, this is high! however for someone who has a lot of playing time/experience it could be possible. (if he's support/medic/engineer flying the BH fully loaded capping flags all round thats quite possible even more so if he was commander that game)

The only other thing I can think of is that there is a glitch with your stats when EA sees them as it says that you enrolled, played your last battle, and had your last EA update on the 31st december 1969? (didn't think the game was that old)
If I were you fistfullofclams, (although frustrating) I'd keep on EA's back keep pestering them till they show you proof that you've done wrong, cos from what I can see you've played long and hard to get what you've got!
HotButter
+0|6849|Arizona

Charlie_melvin wrote:

It works out, that to get 8092 points (providing that it's 1 point per revive) in the 142 hours he's played as a medic he has to revive someone every 63 seconds! That is not at all impossible! especially if you've been playing the game for over 310hours!
The only thing that catches my eye is the 309 points in a round on dragon valley, this is high! however for someone who has a lot of playing time/experience it could be possible. (if he's support/medic/engineer flying the BH fully loaded capping flags all round thats quite possible even more so if he was commander that game)

The only other thing I can think of is that there is a glitch with your stats when EA sees them as it says that you enrolled, played your last battle, and had your last EA update on the 31st december 1969? (didn't think the game was that old)
If I were you fistfullofclams, (although frustrating) I'd keep on EA's back keep pestering them till they show you proof that you've done wrong, cos from what I can see you've played long and hard to get what you've got!
Well first I am pretty sure its 2 points per revive.  But as far as it being possible to average a revive every 63 seconds, I am sure its not.  Why am I so sure?  Look at my hours played as both medic and at karkand, in all the time I have spent playing never has the chance to revive someone once a minute for an hour ever presented itself.  Think of all the time you spend waiting to spawn in an hour, locating a teamate to revive and then finding time to kill people.  It just isnt within the realm of plausibility to be able to do all of those things every minute for 142 hrs. He was exploiting the system and helping to make a joke of the leaderboards, I am sorry but he got what he deserved
Rakasan
+7|6838|California, USA

HotButter wrote:

Well first I am pretty sure its 2 points per revive.  But as far as it being possible to average a revive every 63 seconds, I am sure its not.  Why am I so sure?  Look at my hours played as both medic and at karkand, in all the time I have spent playing never has the chance to revive someone once a minute for an hour ever presented itself.  Think of all the time you spend waiting to spawn in an hour, locating a teamate to revive and then finding time to kill people.  It just isnt within the realm of plausibility to be able to do all of those things every minute for 142 hrs. He was exploiting the system and helping to make a joke of the leaderboards, I am sorry but he got what he deserved
My friend, you obviously haven't played on a 64 player Karkand server or you are not looking at the minimap when you play medic for ppl who need reviving.  Or possibly you are playing on a server with a bunch of nooblets hiding out (not calling you one).

Have you seen Fist play?  Come to the =Strike At Karkand 24/7 server because I am sure you will complain about me too without me even being a medic.

I believe it is 1 point each for revive and heal, not sure.  Kills are 2 points per kill....Is a KPM of >2 exploiting the system too?

You should worry about the 5 players in the top of the list who have very high TSPM's (team scores per min i.e. revives, heals,etc) here

http://www.statpadder.com/bf2/tspm/tspm50.html

edit: plus the EA overall leaderboards are a joke since it's based mostly on how much time you waste not skill

Last edited by Rakasan (2005-09-26 04:24:16)

Charlie_melvin
Right between the eye's
+0|6814

HotButter wrote:

ok lets say for your benifit that it is two points per revive that then means he has had to revive someone every 126seconds which makes it even more plausable. (but i still belive it's only 1)
and like rakasan said have you been on a 64 player karkland map recently? it's a killing fest at the start for at least ten minutes, it's a medics heaven, and as most people on there play as a medic you don't have to wait to get respawned as you usually get revived by someone else.

He's used his defibrillator for 14hrs 46min, which means he's had 6.5 seconds to revive someone (13 seconds if a revive is 2 points) and you only get your defib out when you need it. (according to your stats you take 6.4seconds)

Now lets compare your's and FIST's
you may have have been a medic for 238 hours but you have ony used your defib for 1hr 51min
FIST has used his defib for almost 8 times longer than you (i.e 14hrs 46min) if you keep the same score for every 1hr 53m you play then when you reach 14hrs 53m of defib usage time, you will be on 8261 revive points! (Does that mean that you exploit the system as well?)

now lets add mine in, 6hrs 21m as medic and 33m with defib, that means after 1hr 51m I would be on 447 points and after 14hrs 46m i would be on 3570 points (based on my current rate of play).
that means you would have 2.31 times my score, and Fist would have 2.26 times my score. So theoretically I could claim that you are both cheating, (you more so than Fist) but i haven't taken into account that the more you play the better you get (in theory).

I personally got my highest score of 76 on karkland and i spent most of my time reviving and healing people and I only had 2 kills that game.

The thing is some people are just good at this game, afterall his overall accuracy is 36%!
I'm not saying that he hasn't cheated, (not through reviving anyway!)
what I will say is that 36% accuracy is suspicially high (unless your a sniper). Noticing the amount of kills compared to hours played in amoured vehicles and transport vehicles, compared with other people's. It suggests to me that he was spawn camping if anything. (and if that is the case, then too right he should have his stats reset)
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6842|Cologne, Germany

well, people do obviously have different views here, which is fair enough. It's a difficult topic..

without a statement from EA there is little hope we will be able to resolve this any time soon ( actually, even with a statement from EA this would most likely go on ).

comparing stats will only lead you so far...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard