pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6647
Just read on... the other day me and a few mates decided to have a race in humvees around the sharaqi peninsula i was commander and gave postitions to the squads to drive to, the first ones there were then given a second point to move to and then a final postion there they would win the race.

Now that doesn't sound TOO interesting, but after a while a few more people joined in the server and before long we had about SIX different humvees, MEC jeeps, with three people in each one, gunning each other as they raced. I was flown around in the cobra lauching artillary strikes where i thought they would be going, and sometimes attacking them with gun fire.

It was a good laugh, but i thought what if we expanded these races, got more people involved and even started up a small leader board every two weeks where so many races would take place and people would fight to get onto that leader board! This could work and it gives the game another way to play it. Its also a real laugh.

I could do with some help organising this if ur interested PM me or add me to xfire purebeef69

What do you all think????
GSty
+0|6689
thats sounds pretty funny.

MY friend and i do the same on ghost town with jetskis.

First we were 2 but after a round some SAS boys follow us....  funny.
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6647
Yea was a good laugh need a break from killin, every1 trying to get points just annoys me
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6734|Oslo, Norway
could be very fun indeed
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6694|San Francisco
Exactly like the Race mode in Halo online.  Waaay too much fun.
Arkanon
+3|6696|London, UK
You're talking about doing this on non-ranked servers, right?
General_CoLin_Tassi
+-2|6701|England, UK

Arkanon wrote:

You're talking about doing this on non-ranked servers, right?
Hopefully. I've seen too many games lost where the commander is running about like a twat and not doing their job. F ing resign!
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6691|Devon, England
yeh i do the exact same thing with y clan mates wen we are waiting for a server to fill up. its so fun to do! except we have 3 people in a car, driver (support) gunner (medic) and guy in back (engineer)

its good cos the engineer lays bombs and repairs,  the medic heals wilst support givs infinite ammo

it is gr8 fun to do, also on mushy city and karkland and operation cleansweap is cool, aswell...
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6647
yea unranked servers of corse! is any1 interested ? any clans want 2 lend a server would be good!
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6739|The Hague, Netherlands

yeah i had some sort of race like that with my clan, but then on Kubra Dam(unranked), made race and raced in the USA Buggy's (much quicker etc) was fun doh
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
DTAC
+9|6741
I've done the same on Warlord with the quads.
Arkanon
+3|6696|London, UK
Well, I know nothing about modding, but it sounds like a fine idea you've got there.

Super Mario Kart with anti-tank missiles instead of turtle shells, and anti-tank mines instead of bananas.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6749|Mark it zero.
yeah i like this idea! do you put like a whole squad in a HMMWV? or just 1 person per vehicle?
a whole squad would be fun. (medic, support, engineer, spec ops)
Doommarine23
+0|6657
yeah sure i'll help
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6689|UK
If i dont beat the helo/jet rush, i get in buggies and race on the runway with team mates
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6647
yea this int gunna be no mod its jus a run around thing, ava few races with each other maybe get some leader board up!
bingobones
+6|6726|London, UK
quads on warlord are the funniest
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.
Anybody seen that mario cart/battlefield movie were they race around mashtuur?I'd give it ago with enough people lets say 3-6 fully loaded vehicles.Would be fun with the faster cars like the fav.
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6647
Na i int cin it, zatar wetlands would be ace level to do it on. Fully loaded FAV's Humvees, racin, with commander tryin 2 artillary them as they race. Then other people cud c4 bridges to make it harder, n then ultimately have a heli chasin dwn the remaining vehicles to really test their skills !
BangStick_ky
+0|6691
For added fun you could have engineers go out alone and set up mines in the road for added obstacles.
luckybaer
+10|6775| Going Feral
Mashtuur is another good map for this.  The roads around the perimeter are fun.

Someone should mod up the BF2 maps and use them in a Gran-Turismo-like game.  LOL.
section9
+9|6848|USA
Sounds good to me.
trog
+0|6669
Our clan actually does that while waiting for a server to go live too. It's pretty entertaining to run through maps in vodniks because of their high chance of rolling.
xhashashinx
Banned
+0|6654
i think there is a racing mod...check out the new files link...i think i saw it under there
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6710|Charlie One Alpha
Sounds awesome!
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard