ReVmAn
+0|6672|Where politics is not needed

Gulf_War_Syndrome wrote:

For those like myself who don't have credit cards for Paypal...

CLICK THE ADS!!!

Firefox users, middle click them to open them in a new tab. You can close the tabs afterwards and you don't even need to see them.
I klick the ads everyday ... and I'm realy considering taking a PayPal account just to give Chuy some cash!!
MURcarnage
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!
+86|6657|San Francisco, CA
if you ever want some pastries, you should drop by the place i work. you'll get the discount. It's all made in house too, so you KNOW it's good.

Last edited by MURcarnage (2006-03-07 00:56:58)

-101-InvaderZim
+42|6843|Waikato, Aotearoa
Ads?? there are ads on this site?? not that i have seen (unless i am less observant than my usual un-observant self.)

Anyhoo Chuy you are our god and we should ALL worship the ground you float over.........

I'M NOT WORTHY
I'M NOT WORTHY
I'M NOT WORTHY
Kryuk
+3|6649|Moscow,Russia
Site Temporarily Unavailable
We apologize for the inconvenience. Please contact the webmaster/ tech support immediately to have them rectify this.
error id: "bad_httpd_conf"
Gulf_War_Syndrome
OMG ERYX HAX!
+62|6678|Adelaide, Australia

-101-InvaderZim wrote:

Ads?? there are ads on this site?? not that i have seen (unless i am less observant than my usual un-observant self.)

Anyhoo Chuy you are our god and we should ALL worship the ground you float over.........

I'M NOT WORTHY
I'M NOT WORTHY
I'M NOT WORTHY
If you're like me, you've got your Firefox Adblock plugin well trained... Here's what you need to do:

While looking at this site, go to the Tools menu -> Adblock -> Whitelist this whole site.

You'll then be able to see (and click) all the ads on this site.

The ads are so well integrated into the site layout, they'll never bother you anyway!
Viper007Bond
Moderator Emeritus
+236|6805|Portland, OR, USA

ReVmAn wrote:

Gulf_War_Syndrome wrote:

CLICK THE ADS!!!

Firefox users, middle click them to open them in a new tab. You can close the tabs afterwards and you don't even need to see them.
I klick the ads everyday ... and I'm realy considering taking a PayPal account just to give Chuy some cash!!
You don't need a PayPal account to send money, just a credit card.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/044900892044e7fc95e599e832a086ae9bcd7efb.png
Bizkid79
+1|6625|Netherlands
First of all i want to point out that Chuy needs a statue or something for making this site (the best i ever seen for BF stats).
Keep on doing such a great job!
But when are the stats completely up2date? (shame shame for this question cuz i know chuy is working his ass of to solve this problem). I'm only asking cuz i really miss my stats
But to point it out again: CHUY, YOU RULE!
Expl0it
+0|6703|Athens, Greece
Hey Chuy. am willing to help out in any way i can do ...

I'm a web developer and i can help with : PHP,XML,SQL
Familiar with all the well known bulletin boards.

Also i can provide Linux Server for testing.
NZDeathBoy
+20|6699|Chch, New Zealand

Bizkid79 wrote:

But when are the stats completely up2date? (shame shame for this question cuz i know chuy is working his ass of to solve this problem). I'm only asking cuz i really miss my stats
But to point it out again: CHUY, YOU RULE!
Oh so im the only one who's stats are still updating???? 

On another note, Chuy you are a fucking legand! This is the greatest stats site out there. Hope you sort out the coding problems, and just remember there are others out there willing to help you! (not me as i know shit about codin)
RSI_paratrooper
+2|6646
Chuy you are a god. BF2s has seriously improved my Battlefield experience. In my opinion, EA should be paying you since your site has resulted in me playing BF2 much longer than I ordinarily would play other FPS games. Thanks for the many hours of time and effort that has obviously gone into this site and best of luck with the new changes you're embarking on.

All the best,

Add clickin Navajo_Jones !!!!
ReVmAn
+0|6672|Where politics is not needed

Viper007Bond wrote:

ReVmAn wrote:

Gulf_War_Syndrome wrote:

CLICK THE ADS!!!

You don't need a PayPal account to send money, just a credit card.
Ahw .. your right! ... think i'll send some over 2night!

UPDATE:

Got a PayPal account and Chuy is some dollars happier

Last edited by ReVmAn (2006-03-08 08:00:44)

wohlfeil
+4|6639
Ok, my leaderboard. it is away. this is very sad! And I really do not understand why.....
And I don t know either if this is the right section for posting it.
']['error
Banned
+630|6643|The Netherlands
loool it must be a expensive hobby lol !
Bizkid79
+1|6625|Netherlands
Woot woot! My stats are working again!
Give a hand (or some money) for Chuy!!!
colonel_pwnage
+-1|6633|Springfield, MO
My hat is off to you my friend!  A better battlefield 2 resource for monitoring our award, medal, ribbon, and rank progress does not exist.  I alone hit up your site probably 20x a day.  You have my gratitude and appreciation.
Bizkid79
+1|6625|Netherlands
I totaly agree with colonel_pwnage
kmkz
+7|6708
Is the problem primarily in getting it from EA to you or out of your DB to the user? If it's the former I'm afraid there's nothing you can do
Whitegreek
Sniping with the pistol...
+4|6845
Chuy I drew a circle and stuck it on my wall for you, it'll join the other 341 black circles on my wall. I'm a very disturbed individual.
Ion
+0|6640
I just watched my stats refresh (I love that countdown) and sadly it's not picking up any of my new badges, ribbons or global score. Is that a result of this code issue or is that just the lame ass BF2 server?
Poncho
and I'm not a raincoat...
+91|6707|NL
how far are you? how many lines do you still need to do? 999? 2000? 25000? 40000? or... are you DONE?

Poncho

btw;
...this reply isnt ment to push or insult... im just curious!
general_rookie
Get off my lawn, whippersnapper!!
+6|6695
Chuy, have you thought of creating an html based program just like this website, that is downloaded to the users' pc?
All the program has to do is process the stats feed and display the player's stat page.  It could still include all other internet fuctioning parts to bf2s.  You would no longer have to bear all the constant stat feeds from EA nor have to process the info into graphic representations.
Anyone who downloads the program would be using their pc's power to compute and display personal stats.  Your servers could be entirely dedicated to all other areas of bf2s.  The program download would have to include a lot of your code writing for this website, webpages, art, ect. in the file.
Lamsey
+11|6646|Glasgow, Scotland

general_rookie wrote:

Chuy, have you thought of creating an html based program just like this website, that is downloaded to the users' pc?
All the program has to do is process the stats feed and display the player's stat page.  It could still include all other internet fuctioning parts to bf2s.  You would no longer have to bear all the constant stat feeds from EA nor have to process the info into graphic representations.
Anyone who downloads the program would be using their pc's power to compute and display personal stats.  Your servers could be entirely dedicated to all other areas of bf2s.  The program download would have to include a lot of your code writing for this website, webpages, art, ect. in the file.
If everyone who uses bf2s did that, it would be like a distributed denial of service on EA's stat servers. That number of people would bring the servers to their knees quickly.

The way chuy works is best; it controls the flow of updates and keeps it constant even during peak times. You might have to wait a couple of hours to see your new badge, but hey it's better than waiting for EA to reset their crashed servers.
shyuechou
+5|6638|Singapore
Mr chuyskywalker, I just want to appreciate my appreciation for all your work and also your hosting of this site.

Thank you.

shyue chou
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6847|"Frisco"

Lamsey wrote:

If everyone who uses bf2s did that, it would be like a distributed denial of service on EA's stat servers. That number of people would bring the servers to their knees quickly.
QFE
NZDeathBoy
+20|6699|Chch, New Zealand

chuyskywalker wrote:

Lamsey wrote:

QFE
What the hell does QFE mean??

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard