pope
+0|6687
ok i mabye be a total retard or somthing but how do you get road kills? like running over ppl or what?  thank u for your feedback

pope
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6696|Central Valley,California
Yep just run people over. Simple as that.
pope
+0|6687
ok ty
sedzmyster.cc
+0|6627
Hi, I've been wondering that as well....  what about in Choppers?  I have some RK with those, but I'm not sure how I got them.
[anti]NorthBear
+0|6654|Malmoe, Sweden
If you stand next to a exploding car and dies it is a roadkill, or so I think. Same if you jump out of a burning chopper and dies outside of it...
sedzmyster.cc
+0|6627
aaaaaah, that makes sense.  thanx.  That brings up another question then, in your stats, are those numbers the times YOU've died by that vehicle, or people have died because of you?  I've done alot of both.... so I'm not sure which way the numbers represent.
Rathji
+1|6674
The most complete explaination: If you get a kill from vehicle that isn't from the vehicle mounted weapon.

Running someone over, claymores, mines, artillery (while seated in vehicle) and the vehilcle exploding by your actions (ie you blew it up and killed someone beside it)  are the most common. In theory you could also get one by throwing a grenade and jumping into a vehicle before the nade went off, but thats real unlikely.

Last edited by Rathji (2006-03-05 21:18:35)

Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6767|UK
"Got search?"
[anti]NorthBear
+0|6654|Malmoe, Sweden

Milk.org wrote:

"Got search?"
Got milk?
FromTheAshes
+53|6696

Milk.org wrote: