=Robin-Hood= wrote:

Yeah you'll have to wait a little Markimus is on the job:

See below...

Cheers,
R

edit:
*off topic*

NM156 wrote:

You want to drool?? If you're gonna wish, might as well make it worth your while!
Bugatti
I am not a car fan, but this baby can take me for a ride anytime... There is a Bugatti shop in Berlin and they have a Veyron in the showroom... Looked at it, drooled on it, peeked at the price tag, and high tailed out-of-there.

Note: This baby literally has to re-shape itself on the fly to prevent it from actually flying.

Yeah baby, a beauty was never before so complex than this one, but who needs to understand her if you can afford her?
Agreed! But meh I will never afford one... One Million Euros??? Geez...
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6845|"Frisco"

I'm going to need to setup a custom script in order to host the site -- I'll move it onto the gibson this weekend. Sorry for the poor release.
Virginslayer
+0|6638
Are there any girls here, cuz seriously, this man needs a personal blow job assistant, hes that deserving
littlemikey
+1|6707|Adelaide, Australia
Holy shi-ite! This sounds fantastic! Good work!
nordicfireman
+7|6669
nice, i think it needs a successful upload confirmation though, i think i just uploaded a pic, but i'm just a little worried because i used the back button and stuff, and sometimes that screws up internet forms, etc.

after i tried it just went straight back to the first part...even though it says that unless you get an error it worked, it's a little unsettling to just suddenly be transported back to the beginning of your upload experience with no warning.

also i think the "view full info" link should be separate from the ratings and comments, i don't think people are as likely to click on it as they would be to click on a link that lets them know they can rate/comment. or maybe downloading the file opens the comments/rating page or something? i dunno, just my thoughts.

anyway, great feature, thanks!

Last edited by nordicfireman (2006-03-09 05:05:57)

Markimus
Administrator
+65|6633|Canada

nordicfireman wrote:

nice, i think it needs a successful upload confirmation though, i think i just uploaded a pic, but i'm just a little worried because i used the back button and stuff, and sometimes that screws up internet forms, etc.

after i tried it just went straight back to the first part...even though it says that unless you get an error it worked, it's a little unsettling to just suddenly be transported back to the beginning of your upload experience with no warning.

also i think the "view full info" link should be separate from the ratings and comments, i don't think people are as likely to click on it as they would be to click on a link that lets them know they can rate/comment. or maybe downloading the file opens the comments/rating page or something? i dunno, just my thoughts.

anyway, great feature, thanks!
I totally agree. Some people are uploading things multiple times and it's kind of annoying for approving files. I really don't want to bug chuy about it right now because he should be concentrating on the rest of BF2S. If anyone that's competent in php is interested in helping out to create such a feature, feel free to PM me or email me at [email protected].
Markimus
Administrator
+65|6633|Canada
And.. done.

When a file is successfully uploaded now, a message will appear at the top of the "Add a new file" page in a box (similar to how the front page notice is setup).

Props to duk0r for implementing this.

Last edited by Markimus (2006-03-09 23:06:09)

nordicfireman
+7|6669
cool, i like the confirmation screen. one last thing i noticed, although i'm not positive on this, is that it seems like the upload won't work if you have the right kind of file extension, but in all caps. my computer saves the extensions in caps for some reason, and "myfile.PNG" gave me the wrong file type error, but "myfile.png" worked.
duk0r
Administrator
+306|6665|Austin, TX

nordicfireman wrote:

cool, i like the confirmation screen. one last thing i noticed, although i'm not positive on this, is that it seems like the upload won't work if you have the right kind of file extension, but in all caps. my computer saves the extensions in caps for some reason, and "myfile.PNG" gave me the wrong file type error, but "myfile.png" worked.
Its a good idea to generally have all your file names in lowercase. This helps prevent any confusion.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/a3a6d1102d14bf2f7e266fba7f728dc2cc38b316.png
Killet
+0|6654
This site is the best thing to ever happen to the BF2 community.
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6817|Belgium

A small update:
2006 03 12 : GMT 12h30

# Total Files: 140
# Total Downloads: 141352
[NER]Zento
Enemy Armor Spotted !
+6|6642|Karkand Street
good stuff
BiBi
+25|6623
Thanks for the great feature!  Just added my little Aviator pilot movie
TC><Injecter
+4|6825|Berlin, Germany
Do I have to know why the comments are gone for me ?! I just did a search on the forums but couldnt find something useful (except this thread)... Can somebody help me out?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard