kurtf5
+0|6629
Hi this is my first post and im checking through the medals and awards easily.
I just cant find the stats telling you how many heals, repairs etc i have done. Where are they?
Also where is all the global info like global playing time, not divided into different army times.
Please reply.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6770|Human Meat Shield
I think the stats server is slow... try different sites, how about www.bf2player.com
kurtf5
+0|6629
well why isnt it in the game?
Sondar
701SQ Commander
+0|6717
it has never been in the game but for repair heals and supply basic is 5 points and veteran is 10 points
doxy
+74|6791|Nevis
those stats are in the game, just check the BFHQ teamwork chart or check ur stats right here(link to kurtf5 statistics: http://bf2s.com/player/kurtf5/)

or try the "get stats" option, left top corner of this page. u should get the information by entering your nickname, then press "GO".
the information about the global specs u have to meet to get the badges/ribbons/medals/ranks come with your stats page (or UBAR) , just hover the cursor over some medals/badges/ribbons and the infos should pop up.
walyl135
+7|6634|(UK) SOUTH LONDON GUV'NOR
there is an upload in the file's NEW section called BFS its an .EXE file that will show what stats you have and takes some of the pressure off CHuy's site. but it WONT tell you how much more you need fo each award so keep hittin BF2s.com player's !!!!!!! P.S Enter your profile name in the top right hand corner ,Dont ask it took me hours to work that one out..........
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6842|Cologne, Germany

you got that, kurtf5 ?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard