Coprophiliac_Jack
+11|6643
stop spamming chillay
fire_up_son
+0|6643

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

fire_up_son wrote:

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

Network cards don't supply IP Addresses.
Indirectly they WILL.. Giving a new MAC address to be assigned a new IP for lease (No we are NOT behind a router so dont give me crap about banning the router's MAC
True, but in most cases in a home environment you'll receive the same IP.
Either way, my point was that NICs do not supply new IP addresses, and I am correct.
Hmm can we settle this as such:
In a normal environment you would be correct.. But not here mmk?
Dilbert2468
+6|6754|Australia

Coprophiliac_Jack wrote:

stop spamming chillay
is some one RAGED?????

lol
Chillay-14
+21|6693
are u gettin hot?? coz man just coz when u fly choppers u crash when ur tryin to hit ppl and u chud only hit 2 ppl doesnt mean u need cry and be a transexual
Coprophiliac_Jack
+11|6643
ooooooook.. so this sounds like i'm raged? lol

we're raged more than others? how about those countless people crying to 'OMFG BAN THOSE NOOBS'
Dilbert2468
+6|6754|Australia
look how raged they are. looks like the raged clan got raged.

owned
RAGE!!
+-1|6643

Chillay-14 wrote:

are u gettin hot?? coz man just coz when u fly choppers u crash when ur tryin to hit ppl and u chud only hit 2 ppl doesnt mean u need cry and be a transexual
Cry? I do believe the closest thing to crying here or in the server was everyone bitching at us while we just laughed our asses off.
Dilbert2468
+6|6754|Australia

Coprophiliac_Jack wrote:

ooooooook.. so this sounds like i'm raged? lol

we're raged more than others? how about those countless people crying to 'OMFG BAN THOSE NOOBS'
settle down buddy. whoooo time out.
Coprophiliac_Jack
+11|6643

Chillay-14 wrote:

we never missed.

sometimes it doesn't work, and it counts as the BH pilot killing those in the boat, and the rest of the BH inhabitants "......is no more"

not once did we 'miss and crash into the ocean' when it was unintended

pwnt
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6755

RAGE!! wrote:

Chillay-14 wrote:

Cry? I do believe the closest thing to crying here or in the server was everyone bitching at us while we just laughed our asses off.
Then You Got Banned and Couldnt Laugh No More.
Chillay-14
+21|6693
awww wats rong u missing somthin between ur legs

coming a bit to small awww all well ur transexual friends can help u out
Dilbert2468
+6|6754|Australia

RAGE!! wrote:

Chillay-14 wrote:

have a tear, poor baby. don't get raged on me now. :-)
RAGE!!
+-1|6643

Jestar12345 wrote:

RAGE!! wrote:

Chillay-14 wrote:

Actually, you are incorrect my raged friend.  I am not banned.  I could go into the server right now and start again but I do have some intelligence.  I will see you again in a week or two!
Coprophiliac_Jack
+11|6643
Rage never got banned
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6847

fire_up_son wrote:

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

fire_up_son wrote:

Indirectly they WILL.. Giving a new MAC address to be assigned a new IP for lease (No we are NOT behind a router so dont give me crap about banning the router's MAC
Either way, my point was that NICs do not supply new IP addresses, and I am correct.
Sure, I have no problem with that. I'm just speaking from my experience. I'm going to school and getting a degree in Network Administration, so I know a thing or two Not nearly enough though

About your friend "RAGE!!"... He doesn't know what he's talking about. And it pisses me off to no end when somebody insults me personally and yet didn't even comprehend my post.
Chillay-14
+21|6693
HAHA why do u wanna ly i got all of u band so dont lie i mean comon

(even a 5min ban is a ban dumbshit)
Dilbert2468
+6|6754|Australia

RAGE!! wrote:

Jestar12345 wrote:

RAGE!! wrote:

Actually, you are incorrect my raged friend.  I am not banned.  I could go into the server right now and start again but I do have some intelligence.  I will see you again in a week or two!
your so cool. can i ask my mum if i can be as cool as you.

Last edited by Dilbert2468 (2006-03-05 02:21:27)

Coprophiliac_Jack
+11|6643
/in before thread is locked
RAGE!!
+-1|6643

Chillay-14 wrote:

No, I was never banned.  I was in there right until the end then I left of my own accord.
Coprophiliac_Jack
+11|6643
If you're calm and 'not raged' why do you see the need to continue posting in this thread?
Chillay-14
+21|6693
wat u want it locked coz i prooved u had be band and u have been out smarted by everyone here ahaha dumb fuckin cunt!!
Dilbert2468
+6|6754|Australia

Coprophiliac_Jack wrote:

Chillay-14 wrote:

we never missed.

sometimes it doesn't work, and it counts as the BH pilot killing those in the boat, and the rest of the BH inhabitants "......is no more"

not once did we 'miss and crash into the ocean' when it was unintended

pwnt
once again we didn't need to hear ur life story.
Coprophiliac_Jack
+11|6643

RAGE!! wrote:

Chillay-14 wrote:

No, I was never banned.  I was in there right until the end then I left of my own accord.
the longest any of us were out of action was a few minutes when i went to get something to eat. We could be back in the server in the time it takes to load

Last edited by Coprophiliac_Jack (2006-03-05 02:23:39)

RAGE!!
+-1|6643

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

fire_up_son wrote:

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

Sure, I have no problem with that. I'm just speaking from my experience. I'm going to school and getting a degree in Network Administration, so I know a thing or two Not nearly enough though

About your friend "RAGE!!"... He doesn't know what he's talking about. And it pisses me off to no end when somebody insults me personally and yet didn't even comprehend my post.
I have 15+ years of IT experience dude.  I think we can put this down to a hasty reply to a misunderstood statement.
Dilbert2468
+6|6754|Australia

Coprophiliac_Jack wrote:

If you're calm and 'not raged' why do you see the need to continue posting in this thread?
looks like some one is a bit grumpy. there there. time for bed.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard