snoogy_beef
Jim Beam is my water...
+8|6647|Gold Coast, Australia
Okay, im after any australian or new zealand run servers, because im sick of the Gamearena and Internode Servers that i usually play on, its just the same people over and over again. I sometimes join the Xtra and Iconz servers over in New Zealand but thats only when im with clan mates.....so if anyone can assist with some decent servers im very interested in trying out new competition...thanks
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6845|Australia
there is merlin test and rubberbudgie's bf2 server althouth they are empty 99% of the time
John-Paul
+4|6670|Victoria, Australia
http://www.game-monitor.com/search.php? … order=name

There's a rather comprehensive list of Australian Servers for you. You can use the same site to get a list of NZ servers, too. Beyond GA and Internode, though, you'll be hard-pressed to find any with enough players to activate a proper game.

Good luck!

Last edited by John-Paul (2006-03-05 01:00:26)

snoogy_beef
Jim Beam is my water...

kontrolcrimson wrote:

there is merlin test and rubberbudgie's bf2 server althouth they are empty 99% of the time
thanks but really, im after populated servers

John-Paul wrote:

http://www.game-monitor.com/search.php?game=bf2&country=AU&order=name

There's a rather comprehensive list of Australian Servers for you. You can use the same site to get a list of NZ servers, too. Beyond GA and Internode, though, you'll be hard-pressed to find any with enough players to activate a proper game.

Good luck!
thanks for this mate....also thanks for the quick replies!! muchly appreciated
Dilbert2468
+6|6758|Australia
while were on the topic im sick of not getting points from game arena its bullshit
snoogy_beef
Jim Beam is my water...
yeah mate i agree with you about the gamearena happens to often
bslapper
+7|6665|Auckland New Zealand
HEY a KIWI here  heaps of xtra and iconz servers online

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard