airborne916
+24|6635
ok well i just got a new rank today as you can see and io had two unlocks open, it was the jack hammer, DAO-12, and M95 so i got the 95 the i had the option of getting the L96A1 should i?
FromTheAshes
+53|6675
get the p90
[-CGZ-]BioRaveN
Don't make me toothpick you.
+31|6675|The beautiful hills of Sharqi
fuck the p90, it is a shit gun.

L96 FTW
Bingo
was his name-o
+0|6674|SE Pennsylvania
Get the DAO-12.  Depends how much you snipe.  For me, it'd be more worthwhile getting the DAO or the Jackhammer....
sharpchedda
+11|6622|USA
dao and l9 are both great guns
FromTheAshes
+53|6675

[-CGZ-]BioRaveN wrote:

L96 FTW
No it's the best fucking gun ever trust me I unlocked it and went with a 90-0 kd ratio in karkand.
M_Ichi2
+0|6715|Near Munich
Sure.....with the P90 ......hahahaha, very funny.
airborne916
+24|6635
so the L96?
Bravo3
+12|6627
The L96 The P90 Sux Ass I Got Both Of Them And The P90 Sux My Balls With Its Poor Accuracy For Medium To Long Rang And The L96 Is A Kick Ass Gun!!!
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6741|AUS, Canberra

FromTheAshes wrote:

[-CGZ-]BioRaveN wrote:

L96 FTW
No it's the best fucking gun ever trust me I unlocked it and went with a 90-0 kd ratio in karkand.
well thats a nice load of bs, your kill streak is only 37.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6643|Colorado
get the sniper rifle first if you like to snipe. depends on what kits you like to play more often...
Unclean009
Da Dirty Man!
+66|6622|Spokane, Washington

L96A1 is in my opinion, the best sniper rifle in the game accuracy wise. it all really depends on the kits you play, DAO-12 is a very, very good shotgun
WormGuts
+17|6764|Dayton, Ohio
unlock the jackie baby...if you spend any time as an engi you will appreciate the jack hammer.  Dao-12 is a great weapon and it's a huge step up from the mp5.  i'm eager to get my next unlock so i can use the P90.  i've just unlocked and started using the Dao-12 and wish i had done it earlier. (i've a new found appreciation for the AT class.  it's a fun class now that more peop's are playing support.)  i love my L96A1 and alot of other people do as well, but i think i would be more lacking by not having the first tier unlocked first in each kit.  that way i could provide my team with what's needed most and be more effective in so doing.

edit [it comes down to are you a limited team player...or a team player...

which of corse comes down to the style of game and servers you play...]

Last edited by WormGuts (2006-03-05 00:37:37)

imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6739|Human Meat Shield

FromTheAshes wrote:

[-CGZ-]BioRaveN wrote:

L96 FTW
You are funny. But truthfully if you actually want to at least hit a wall, get the sniper rifle. It really is good. Just point and click. Does the same dmg as the m95, but doesn't shoot through glass, which is rare anyway, unless you want to tk out of a plane.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6615
yeah i got the new sniper rifle its nice did not get the p90 its pretty much as same as PP-19, same stats
imdead
Death StatPadder
I love the sound it makes!! I just shoot in the air just to hear it.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6759|Singapore

FromTheAshes wrote:

[-CGZ-]BioRaveN wrote:

L96 FTW
O RLY

I don't see a 180 score or 90 kill streak.
RDMC_old
+0|6706|Almere, Holland

airborne916 wrote:

ok well i just got a new rank today as you can see and io had two unlocks open, it was the jack hammer, DAO-12, and M95 so i got the 95 the i had the option of getting the L96A1 should i?
If u snipe a lot.. yes If u dont take the DAO-12.. and never ever take the p90
mpsmith
+5|6642
The L96 is EXACTLY the same as the M24 but with a faster reload. Unlocking it is like having a slightly faster M24 on any team if that helps. Its a good weapon. The P90 is ok... the DAO is a must, really. If youre about to respawn at a base with lots of enemy the DAO will help you kick some ass. Its a 12-round semi-automatic shotgun for christs sake!
imdead
Death StatPadder
There needs to be a bow and arrow unlock. Then people would be asking, should I unlock the bow and arrow or the pet rock?  In other words it's up to you, what class you play alot of and so on..
airborne916
+24|6635
well i got the L96 i guss ill get the DAO-12 when i get 20.000 points lol.
Rathji
+1|6653
I would love a crossbow unlock, or at least the ability to impale people with my zipline.

To the OP: DAO 12 is a MUST for any AT player.
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6615|Ohio
the four most pointless guns in the game are the mg36, scar-l, p90, and mp7. I mean with the PKM, G36C, DAO-12, and Jackhammer, why would you need the others. BTW the L96A1 OWNS ALL!!! Definetely worth it, especially with the new claymores, the combination got me 3 gold stars yesterday.
[A-A]Sgt.Sonner
+0|6653|Denmark
Best sniper in the game for me..
Reblic
+0|6605|AZ
I'd take the bow and arrow.

Seriously, like most said, its really a matter of what kit you play alot as and what you want to do. The L96 is pointless unless your snipeing...which would make sense since its a sniper rifle. The P90 is better than the bucket of shit you have normally on AT, so its up to you really.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard