ZinZin69
The French Invader
+0|6802|Comox Valley Canada
Lol right know u must think :"WTH someone is still thinking that a medic can only heal" no it not about the medic class in BF2 ... hahaha  got ya !

Im a Signal in the Canadian Army and i just remember some talk i had with a medic friend years ago... he told me that : "if there another war somewhere we (Canada army medic) cant attack anyone even if we have a gun !! the only time we can use our gun is to defend a hospital or anything health related or with the Red Cross on it and if we shot someone and harm it we must help him " lol i imagine that kinf of scenario in BF2 kill someone and go revive him lol that should be hilarious

little thing i had on mind and wanted to share !!

enjoy
Guruz
Sir
+20|6840|government yard in trenchtown.
Lmao, even we Finns cant make that stupid rules
We have "front-line" medics! DIE RUSSIANS! (Sorry!)
mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6840|Munich, Germany
in my noob days i tried to revive fallen enemys good for me it didnt work

i think the swiss have similar rules. anyone knows the asterix comics?
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6839|A Small Isle in the Tropics

mort4u wrote:

in my noob days i tried to revive fallen enemys good for me it didnt work

i think the swiss have similar rules. anyone knows the asterix comics?
i read them, mort (humor is better in its native French).. and i have a 12" tall Asterix plush toy on my table to remind me to keep my humour

edit: the trouble with autobalance is that i had played medic, switched over, continued with medic and tried to revive the enemy... went "ooops" purrrity fast..

Last edited by mikeshw (2005-09-24 05:49:19)

ZimiZuhu
+11|6661

Guruz wrote:

Lmao, even we Finns cant make that stupid rules
We have "front-line" medics! DIE RUSSIANS! (Sorry!)
mhahha lol (oikee asenne)
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6765

It'd be cool if the Medic weapons were nerfed a bit so that the majority of medics aren't solo attackers who can self heal, and be more concerned with staying back to actually help others.

Then again, I haven't seen more than 2 medics playing since December....
EvilMonkeySlayer
+82|6654

Coolbeano wrote:

It'd be cool if the Medic weapons were nerfed a bit so that the majority of medics aren't solo attackers who can self heal, and be more concerned with staying back to actually help others.

The medic and assault guns should be switched.

Give the F2000 (minus the GL) to the medics and give the G36E with a GL to the assault kit.
Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6846|Germany / Saxony

Coolbeano wrote:

STFU! (no offense)

But that´s my way of playing... So you wanna nerf me?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
Picouz/VoiD
The Insomniac
+39|6667

Coolbeano wrote:

Please don't mention nerfing things, EA like to listen to little boys whining and then it happens.
rgraze
+6|6674
I believe that a Navy Corpsman can only carry a 9mm.  Which would be a medic in BF2 since the Marines do not have medics.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard