Operation Clean Sweep5%5% - 3
Mashtuur City1%1% - 1
Kubra Dam3%3% - 2
Dalian Plant1%1% - 1
Fushe Pass5%5% - 3
Total: 59
H4CK3RDFC
+0|6656
We have just set up a new server called Dorkfest.com Ranked.  We are in the process of finalizing the settings and would like the input of the BF2 playing public.  We want to have people in it all the time of course so we are thinking of limiting it to about 4 or 5 maps so vote for your favorite.  You might see it on the server.
Unclean009
Da Dirty Man!
+66|6666|Spokane, Washington

Personally i like Sharqi Peninsula because its close together, but spread out enough if that makes any sence
H4CK3RDFC
+0|6656
Thanks for your input Unclean.  This is the sort of feedback we are looking for from BF2 players to get a good server going.
cam420
+1|6665
I picked sharqi too but how come u didnt include SF maps, because my real favorite map would be ghostown or warlord

Edit- u also forgot zatar wetlands another personal fav of mine

Last edited by cam420 (2006-03-04 13:20:52)

Far
+22|6745|USA
I have a feeling that I will be in the minority here but, I hate when servers only run a few maps.
I prefer servers that run all the maps, one round each. (two rounds is good too but only if the server forces you to swap teams when the round is over)
That said, my favorite vanilla map is Sharqi Peninsula... but Karkand/Sharqi servers are a dime a dozen.
Warlord is probably my all-around favorite.
Wasder
Resident Emo Hater
+139|6689|Moscow, Russia
Karkand ftw for I'm a Karkand whore!
H4CK3RDFC
+0|6656

cam420 wrote:

I picked sharqi too but how come u didnt include SF maps, because my real favorite map would be ghostown or warlord

Edit- u also forgot zatar wetlands another personal fav of mine
Some of the people that chipped in for the server haven't purchased SF yet( i have no Idea what they are waiting for) Personally I love those 2 SF maps you mentioned but until the aforementioned people buy SF, I am SOL.

I didn't put in Zatar Wetlands because there were only so many options I could put in the poll so I left that one out.  Sorry.
H4CK3RDFC
+0|6656

Far wrote:

I have a feeling that I will be in the minority here but, I hate when servers only run a few maps.
I prefer servers that run all the maps, one round each. (two rounds is good too but only if the server forces you to swap teams when the round is over)
That said, my favorite vanilla map is Sharqi Peninsula... but Karkand/Sharqi servers are a dime a dozen.
Warlord is probably my all-around favorite.
Like I said, we are only thinking about limiting the maps.  We are trying to get a feel for what people like you and other like.  I like the 2 rounds per map because it cuts down on map load time which means more time for me to play.  Thanks for the input.
Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6859|Germany / Saxony
With 24/7 Sharqi you can do nothing wrong
https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
Tearsofromance
+0|6701|Canada
Songhua!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6770|Scotland

and where is OMAN? sniff sniff
H4CK3RDFC
+0|6656

zimmer92 wrote:

and where is OMAN? sniff sniff
Don't cry I just didn't have enough space in the poll for all the maps. I will note your vote for Oman and Cam420's vote for Zatar. 
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6770|Scotland

sniff sniff....................buaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa............ lol................thnx
.:silent-liquids:.
+13|6701
i think Shaqri, Mash , Kark, dalian plant and oil fields. thats the best combo ever
Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6699|Seattle
It's a tie between Karkand and Wake for me.  I voted for Wake.
Loz
I reject your reality, and substitute my own!
+56|6692|Umm... Home?
I like Dalain Plant and Wake Island, but i voted for Dalain you dont get baseraped as much
l41e
+677|6662

Sharqi. And Mashtuur if you're running 1.2.
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6672| United States of America
karkand all the way!
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6720|Antarctica
Dragon Valley!

But since you don't have DV on the list, Sharqi ftw!
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6644|Washington, DC

What's the server size?
H4CK3RDFC
+0|6656

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

What's the server size?
Right now we only have a 24 man server running 32 person maps.  I probably should have mentioned that earlier, that is an important point.
elite3444
The other kid
+24|6651|USA

Eckzack wrote:

With 24/7 Sharqi you can do nothing wrong
ive got a 24/7 sharqi server the ip is 69.41.232.171
belikeron
+-1|6647
When im jsut going solo its Kubra  Dam all the way, when i get on with my friends and we squad it its Mashtuur City.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6708|Howell, Mi USA
Karkand shouldn't even be in the poll.... we all know everyone likes that map.   lol

i voted Kubra Dam
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
mjw
The All Rounder
+22|6773|Rotherham, England

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

Dragon Valley!

But since you don't have DV on the list, Sharqi ftw!
Yeh, Dragon Valley owns all, shame you forgot about it, but is suppose the next one for me would be sharqi.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard