Prince1215
+9|6617|New Jersey
Ok i see people with the War College Ribbon! But i dont see the greatest commander like Firestorm that don't have it! I know it says that you need a 3:1 win /loss ratio! But really how many wins and how many losses do u need to get it! Can some help out and tell me about it!
FromTheAshes
+53|6675
Firestorm dosn't teamswitch, everybody with the WCR does or they go on public servers with clan members...
Wild1234
+1|6656
Dont need a specific number of wins, just a certian number of hours and the 3:1 ratio. Only way to earn this ribbon legit is to be very very lucky. The bueaty of a ribbon that depends 95% on the other players on your team and only 5% on your teamwork/skill, ehh?
Prince1215
+9|6617|New Jersey
Ya, but they say you need a number or wins to losses to get it! Does anyone know it!
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6709|The Hague, Netherlands

its just when you have the 50 hours as commander you need a w/l ratio of more then 3.00 so how many wins you need then depends on how many losses you have when you reach the 50 hours.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6746|UK
Congratulations on making the 50012423594230535th thread about the WCR.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6661|Devon, England

Milk.org wrote:

Congratulations on making the 50012423594230535th thread about the WCR.
i can garantee that this is not true.
MB.nZ
+86|6745|New Zealand

FromTheAshes wrote:

Firestorm dosn't teamswitch, everybody does
You're wrong bro.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6661|Devon, England

MB.nZ wrote:

FromTheAshes wrote:

Firestorm dosn't teamswitch, everybody does
You're wrong bro.
he didnt say that.

he said:

FromTheAshes wrote:

Firestorm dosn't teamswitch, everybody with the WCR does or they go on public servers with clan members...
Stratocaster
WCR official whiner
+6|6698|Madrid, Spain
3:1 ratio should be only for commander games but.... crap
jjrp02
+18|6618|Baton Rouge, LA, USA
I agree that 3:1 should be for commander games...

but it's NOT TRUE that people who have it teamswitch

I'm currently in active pursuit of the WCR, and in the past 2 weeks of playing my W/L has been 6.5 or something like that...and I only teamswitch if i'm BOOTED to the other team because of some asshat who does teamswitch to get the win..

and sometimes I get lucky and I get booted to teh winning team because of the autobalancer (don't know how this happens but it HAS happened on several occasions for me)

that and I know who to play as on the two maps I play (Karkand and Wake)
belikeron
+-1|6603
Haha I bet atleast half of my losses came from joining a server and noticing the score is like 150 to 20 against me, I just suck it up and keep playing.
ArkAng37
+1|6815|San Antonio, TX
yea most likely people with the WCR team switches. I on the other hand dont and its hard to get it. But its all good!
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6709|The Hague, Netherlands

ArkAng37 wrote:

yea most likely people with the WCR team switches. I on the other hand dont and its hard to get it. But its all good!
How on EARTH did you get a kill streak of 172

Last edited by -=>cSc<=-*RunDje*cT| (2006-03-05 06:47:41)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
[A-A]Sgt.Sonner
+0|6654|Denmark

-=>cSc<=-*RunDje*cT| wrote:

ArkAng37 wrote:

Thats fucking l337 if he didnt pad!!
Thump-GoA-
Thump the ARTY finder!!
+31|6631

ArkAng37 wrote:

I am in persuit of it as well and don't switch.  I play on 16 player SF servers only which helps.  I have been autoswitched a few times which sucks.  I thought as a squad leader you couldn't get switched...

Ark...where in San Antonio do you live?  I now live in Houston but grew up there.  Still have fam there.  Graduted Churchill H.S.
ArkAng37
+1|6815|San Antonio, TX
Holy crap! I was born  in houston! Cypress to be exact! I am in cibolo. Its on 3009 and 35. If u loook on a map im near shertz. I know where churchill is! I have friends that just graduated from there!
ArkAng37
+1|6815|San Antonio, TX
U know that is a good question. I dont know. I guess because i try to average at least 35-40 kills a round. But then again i do alot of times get between 25-35. So i guess thats why?
Thump-GoA-
Thump the ARTY finder!!
+31|6631
I know the area.  Sort of close to Retama.  I went to San Marcos all the time.  I live in NW Houston...1960 and Veterans Memorial area.
Clibby
+0|6716

-=>cSc<=-*RunDje*cT| wrote:

ArkAng37 wrote:

He probobly got it as a commander back in versions 1.0 and 1.1
Prince1215
+9|6617|New Jersey
how can u tell how many wins and losses u got as a commander i can't find that! can someone help me!

Last edited by Prince1215 (2006-03-05 08:03:25)

Doctuh
+6|6617
Its not as commander, its in total. Should be commander only IMHO. As far as people who get it team switch or only play on stacked servers, that is not true. I got it on IHOP, which is public and does not stack.
section9
+9|6818|USA

Stratocaster wrote:

3:1 ratio should be only for commander games but.... crap
I totally agree and thought exactly that.
Azygos666
+0|6679

FromTheAshes wrote:

Ok, I just got my WCR today...so Im pretty stoked because by the (http://bf2s.com/award.php) I'm one of less then 200 people that have it.  I don't teamswitch, I didnt rent a server, and the most clan members I ever had on one server at a time was me and 2 others.  Got it by being a damn good commander and getting my W:L up on 16 player servers.  a) Out here in japan thats all there is with a decent ping and b) with tops of 8 people on a side 1 or 2 good soldiers turn the whole tide of battle.  Ok thats my rant, and heres my piccy.

https://img212.imageshack.us/img212/4195/wcr1ic.png

Oh and for those who have posted who are hunting for it....good luck..it took me almost 2 months.  But I also play for like 2 hours tops at a time so that kinda held me back.

Prince1215---like everyone says its all by ratio, mine for example...I needed 3:1 ratio...mine was 556 / 181 (3.07), need 50 hours commander, mine was 65:27:00, and last need 45 command points in 1 round.  You have to get those points commanding..you cant command for 20 points then go kill 20 people while capping flags and hope to get the WCR...trust me tried that.  But until you get those 50 hours and 3:1 ratio dont even worry about getting 45 points, thats the easy part.

-Wolf

Last edited by Azygos666 (2006-03-05 10:05:55)

pieters_1
+0|6637

jjrp02 wrote:

I agree that 3:1 should be for commander games...

but it's NOT TRUE that people who have it teamswitch

I'm currently in active pursuit of the WCR, and in the past 2 weeks of playing my W/L has been 6.5 or something like that...and I only teamswitch if i'm BOOTED to the other team because of some asshat who does teamswitch to get the win..

and sometimes I get lucky and I get booted to teh winning team because of the autobalancer (don't know how this happens but it HAS happened on several occasions for me)

that and I know who to play as on the two maps I play (Karkand and Wake)
there's truly something wrong with you, the last couple of weeks you've been playing min. of 15hours a day!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard