ProfLiebstrom
durka durka
+14|6831|Sheffield, UK
Yeh as it says in the topic. Anyone know the URL for this? Can't remember what the damn thing is called at all.
TC><Injecter
+4|6825|Berlin, Germany
sheggalism
+16|6739|France
Wow ! Nobody has Veteran/Expert Tactical Support and Expert Grappling Hook Badge ! 2000-3000 deployements : really hard then !! There's only one guy who got Veteran GH Badge and four who got Zipline Expert Badge, they surely had fun getting those !
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6629|Derby, England

ProfLiebstrom wrote:

Yeh as it says in the topic. Anyone know the URL for this? Can't remember what the damn thing is called at all.
www.BADHQ.com  ?
Chowley
+1|6683|Ireland
Is that bf2s awards page updated at all, I find it hard to believe that only 15 people have the Spetsnaz ribbon.

Sheggalism the tactical support badge is bugged you cant get it.

Last edited by Chowley (2006-03-04 08:26:50)

[RSN]FSK.nor
+16|6666
How many registered BF2 players are there?
LT_W.J.Kamikaza
Eat C4 SUCKAH!
+0|6783|Netherlands
That list isnt updated for weeks or even months. I think it was last updated a very little time after release of SF because almost all the SF awards are very rare.
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6843|North Texas

Chowley wrote:

Is that bf2s awards page updated at all, I find it hard to believe that only 15 people have the Spetsnaz ribbon.
Only 15 out of an est 750,000 records in Jeff's DB. There are probably a few more out there that have it.

There are 1,114,007 overall ranked players in EA's DB. You can see this in BFHQ when looking at the Overall rankings.
Chowley
+1|6683|Ireland
Ah ok ya, the SF service ribbons are a pain in the ass but not that bad . I should have my spetsnaz and SAS by tomorrow, finally .
MB.nZ
+86|6771|New Zealand

LT_W.J.Kamikaza wrote:

That list isnt updated for weeks or even months. I think it was last updated a very little time after release of SF because almost all the SF awards are very rare.
exactly. There are plenty of guys who have Expert Grapple

so far the only 2 badges that are not awarded yet is vet. and exp. tactical support.
siciliano732
+202|6646|New York
are the special forces ribbons 5 hours or 50 hours?
F.Rabshaw
+37|6679

MB.nZ wrote:

LT_W.J.Kamikaza wrote:

so far the only 2 badges that are not awarded yet is vet. and exp. tactical support.
Must be. I have expert grapple and spetz ribbon.
asbad
+19|6718|Ireland

F.Rabshaw wrote:

MB.nZ wrote:

LT_W.J.Kamikaza wrote:

christ, did u actually aim to get that badge? i cant even imagine how tedious getting that badge would be
Chowley
+1|6683|Ireland

siciliano732 wrote:

are the special forces ribbons 5 hours or 50 hours?
50 hours in theater
Stratocaster
WCR official whiner
+6|6724|Madrid, Spain

F.Rabshaw wrote:

MB.nZ wrote:

LT_W.J.Kamikaza wrote:

we all know how u got it...
Chowley
+1|6683|Ireland
Jesus christ, you people are so up your own ass.
Dr0pped
+8|6751|Ontario, Canada

Chowley wrote:

Jesus christ, you people are so up your own ass.
Is that what people call "introspection"???

Lt.Garbo
Commander God
+41|6653|Denver, CO

sheggalism wrote:

Wow ! Nobody has Veteran/Expert Tactical Support and Expert Grappling Hook Badge ! 2000-3000 deployements : really hard then !! There's only one guy who got Veteran GH Badge and four who got Zipline Expert Badge, they surely had fun getting those !
I got what was "supposed" to be my Veteran Tactical Support Badge, but apparently DICE messed up the 1,000 Deploys to be 1,000 deploys IAR and not 1,000 all together.  Check my stats, I have 1,000 deploys.
dubbs
+105|6628|Lexington, KY

TC><Injecter wrote:

http://bf2s.com/award.php
Correct me if I am wrong but the following should be the same number since one is awarded  after each round.  Also, it would not be practical to have more Bronze Stars then Gold or Silver Stars since these have to be rewarded before a Bronze Star.

Bronze Star 475,836
Gold Star 432,520
Silver Star 460,004
-fe.lep-
+8|6700

TC><Injecter wrote:

http://bf2s.com/award.php
Insurgent Forces Service Ribbon    12
    MEC Special Forces Service Ribbon    12
    Russian Spetsnaz Service Ribbon    15
    British SAS Service Ribbon    40
    U.S. Navy Seals Service Ribbon    16

Im guessing that site aint just 100% up to date :p
SmilingBuddha
You laughin' at me, bitch?
+44|6645|Hong Kong
lol barely nebody has the people's medallion
oxToonSxo
+2|6704|Victoria, Australia

dubbs wrote:

Correct me if I am wrong but the following should be the same number since one is awarded  after each round.  Also, it would not be practical to have more Bronze Stars then Gold or Silver Stars since these have to be rewarded before a Bronze Star.

Bronze Star 475,836
Gold Star 432,520
Silver Star 460,004
I would have thought it would be the same to, but might it subtract stars from reset accounts or somthing like that?
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6646|South Korea.

sheggalism wrote:

I'll race you to it
Rakasan
+7|6833|California, USA

PatchMe! wrote:

War College ribbon    177
LOL
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6725|Honolulu, HI

oxToonSxo wrote:

dubbs wrote:

Bronze Star 475,836
Gold Star 432,520
Silver Star 460,004
I would have thought it would be the same to, but might it subtract stars from reset accounts or somthing like that?
Doesn't it list number of players who have those awards, NOT total number of those awards in existence?  I find it hard to believe that only 432,520 gold stars have been awarded total, when you consider there have been over 1,000,000 accounts created and even a mediocre player like me has nearly 100.  So in other words, 475,836 players have a bronze star, NOT 475,836 bronze stars have been given out total?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard