imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6771|Human Meat Shield
Um... you.. because being a Major and all, I would think at least you would have the common courtesy to say something or get the hell out of there, but if you were killed only once, who gives a shit. Still not enough evidence, I think my name was in there....... damn it is!! Oh wait, I wasn't playing that night... but hey he killed me! Even though my stats are really cool.
Dr. Kitteny Berk
+0|6630
As i posted in the WTF thread

"This is nothing special at all,  just someone with notepad and a spare half hour to screw with bf2 players

For example, with no knowledge of the bf2 config systems and suchlike, i was able to make [url=http://www.hairy-arse.com/EYRXHacked.avi]This[/url] in about 10 minutes."
imdead
Death StatPadder
The doctor is IN. You really a Doc? That's what I've been trying to convey, that edit the BF2 files and they can have chick skins if they wanted... hmmmmm..... nice idea..
Dr. Kitteny Berk
+0|6630
Yup, 100% unqualified doctor of stuff
INCSOC
Member since 1984
+113|6681|Denver, CO
ok... GODJOEY already got reset by EA (there goes his 50,000 to 5,000 K/D Armor whore ratio )

Tauri1980 wrote:

Full of shit ey....then look real close when he has parachuted down to the roof and makes the knife kill look really close it will say Tauri1980 then you can look up my stats...
http://bf2s.com/player/Tauri1980/

now who's full of shit...
Impersonating players can also get you banned "Tauri1980", if not from BF2 (unfortunately) then at least from these forums.  Mod or Chuy please take a look at this guy.

Go back to the reset line with the rest of your TeamGod buddies.
imdead
Death StatPadder
Yeah, you beat me to it INCSOC, I now realized it...
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6791|Singapore

Who. Cares.

If you got affected, report him, if you didn't and think its fake, good, if you didn't and think its real, good for you.

Who. Cares.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6835

polarbearz wrote:

Who. Cares.

If you got affected, report him, if you didn't and think its fake, good, if you didn't and think its real, good for you.

Who. Cares.
I care.
WartankJP
+0|6630
This dude claims that he worked hard for some hack, to payback EA for screwing BF2.
I got noticed with this from a forum I play on, and the dude that posted the link said that I was in the movie.
I got shocked, if there was hacking, I should have noticed it in the game.
When I watched the movie, I couldn't beleave my eyes. Some incredible things you can see in it like making kills with a knife 100 feet away. And my name was indeed in the movie.

Time to find out what's goeing on.
First, the map. all maps are 16 player. I've hardly played any 16 player maps in my BF2 carreer not counting clanwars.
Second, the kills. You can see that nobody haves a 'clantag' infront of his name. This means that the 'hack' must have been from before patch V1.1/1.03.
Third, my kill. Afther 2 seconds, you can see that I make a M11-87 kill. This is the standard Amerikan shotgun. I haven't played the engineer kit in ages.
Fourth, the players. They act incredible stupid and not like how players act online.
Fifth, ranks. you do not see anyone walking around with a rank. Everybody is unranked. Wich means that or the servers he played are unranked (he claims that it is made in ranked) or that it is in single player.
Sixth, nobody haves unlockes except himself.
And as last, if you look clearly, you can see that the names showed then someone is killed, is editted.

This means this movie is completely fake, it is made in singleplayer, and editted it so it looked like it is in multiplayer.
When I said this on his forum, he removed my posts, and editted one to:
Man you owned in that server I just have to ask why cheat?

And banned my account. Reasons enough for me to inform the world that his 'h4cks' are complete bullshit, and that this little child spams his own forum so that it looks like everybody beleaves it.
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6787|Perth, Western Australia
Also one of the guys in the video is an aussie, G*O*C.scarie, and I was playing with him yesterday and asked him if he was ever on a server with some crazy ass hacks, and he said no.
Tauri1980
+1|6631

INCSOC wrote:

ok... GODJOEY already got reset by EA (there goes his 50,000 to 5,000 K/D Armor whore ratio )

Tauri1980 wrote:

Full of shit ey....then look real close when he has parachuted down to the roof and makes the knife kill look really close it will say Tauri1980 then you can look up my stats...
http://bf2s.com/player/Tauri1980/

now who's full of shit...
Impersonating players can also get you banned "Tauri1980", if not from BF2 (unfortunately) then at least from these forums.  Mod or Chuy please take a look at this guy.

Go back to the reset line with the rest of your TeamGod buddies.
why does everyone belive that i am joey or frack ?? i dont get it i was in that video getting killed b frack..and you think i'm from the same clan ...

you can also find me at totalbf2.com and bf2.se if you dont belive me

Last edited by Tauri1980 (2006-03-06 01:10:28)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard