[BFL]KER-CHINK
+0|6826|the UK
ive just got my vet spec ops and my basic explosives badge but no sign of then in my BFHQ is this normal???
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6839|Missoula, MT
Wait till about 19 hours from now.
[BFL]KER-CHINK
+0|6826|the UK
if you mean 19hrs for my stats to update on this site i know that thxs

but its the ingame BFHQ is where my badges arnt showing
ProDicTeD
+2|6806

[BFL]KER-CHINK wrote:

if you mean 19hrs for my stats to update on this site i know that thxs

but its the ingame BFHQ is where my badges arnt showing
That's badluck than.. you were in a server which wasn't ranked although saying so..
[BFL]KER-CHINK
+0|6826|the UK
it was ranked as i got a gold and silver in the 5 rounds i played there and they have come up in BFHQ
LeGrandAssidomaen
Paper Is My Hobbyhorse
+1|6805

[BFL]KER-CHINK wrote:

it was ranked as i got a gold and silver in the 5 rounds i played there and they have come up in BFHQ
Sometimes the account-server needs some time to update. I already waited like more than 1 day for my account to be updated...just be patient.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6845|"Frisco"

And sometimes the internet has a hiccup. Lesson learned: The BF2 stats reporting network is not a high grade, encrypted, check-summed, redudantly-backed-up network service. ^shrug^
[BFL]KER-CHINK
+0|6826|the UK
thxs ill just have to wait  plus i just got the medic award you know the  one where you need 5 heal points that hasnt shown either wtf man   

it ok the first aid badge has shown up but not the other 2 i got gutted bet ill have to get them again ffs

Last edited by [BFL]KER-CHINK (2005-09-23 16:21:33)

Apocalypse416
The Sexiest Apocalypse
+55|6816
When I get an award, it usually shows up after I play a round on a different server.
[BFL]KER-CHINK
+0|6826|the UK
well i had to get my vet spec ops again as it never shown today but my explosive badge is still missing going to try again to get it wonder what went wrong ????

has any 1 else had an award for somthing but has never shown up???

Last edited by [BFL]KER-CHINK (2005-09-24 09:54:18)

Czarosniq
+0|6786|Poland
I've been playing more than 30 h in last 3 days and my stats aren't updated here and on bf2s.com since 4 days,there is something wrong,I've recived more than 2k points,basic knife combat badge,some ribbons,I've mad a new record on Kubra dam,Please help me fix that problem;/  ANd:ONLY 89 points from last 4 days got reported on bfhq.

Last edited by Czarosniq (2005-09-27 15:03:36)

bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
+11|6837|Pittsburgh, PA, USA
when BFHQ is working properly, it shouldn't take more than 1 hr to update. most of the time, mine is almost fully updated when i exit a server.

Czarosniq: dude that is a serious problem. i'd recommend e-mailing ea if you haven't already. if it is BFHQ and not just BF2S.com, then it must be BF2. up to 3 days is ok, but more than that and i'd say you've got a real issue. good luck man, i hope it gets fixed for ya.
Czarosniq
+0|6786|Poland
Thx for recommend,I hope the will help me with that or someone,and one thing is strange,if I got basic knife combat award and it hasn't shown here and on BFHQ why then when i killd i think more than 7 ppl with knife on karkand I haven't get a badge?

Or maybe there is something wrong with Ea servers especialy on 87.248.192.67:16567

Last edited by Czarosniq (2005-09-26 16:48:51)

US|dirtysouth
purple sticky punch
+0|6812|englewood FL.
so does this mean that the req. for the vet badges has dropped to 25 hours instead of 250, he only has 25 hours as spec.....if so im eligible and am going to get the 2-3 vet badges wen i get home from work tomorrow!!
fizz85
+1|6787|Voice of reason
Says 103 on stat retriever v1.5
[BFL]KER-CHINK
+0|6826|the UK

US|dirtysouth wrote:

so does this mean that the req. for the vet badges has dropped to 25 hours instead of 250, he only has 25 hours as spec.....if so im eligible and am going to get the 2-3 vet badges wen i get home from work tomorrow!!
nope still 250 hrs check my stats out as ive just got my spec ops vet well its my 2nd time i got it now never shown the 1st time and yes still no explosive badge grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr well p~sssed of i am
Czarosniq
+0|6786|Poland
Today I've been playing on 3 EA Europe official ranked servers,gained ~300 points and my bfhq wasnt updated again,then I've been playing on onther server and bfhq got updated.PLease help me with that problem cuz I've lost many hours of playing and badges.
Ag3nT-()r@ng3
Another German Mod
+6|6806|Lake Constanze, Germany
@Czarosniq: Hm, i can't say whats going on with these EA servers, but my advice is:
if u dont get points there, play on another server......like u did.....

Greetz,
Agent
Czarosniq
+0|6786|Poland
Heh thx,but why only I didnt get any points and rest of the ppl do;/

Can u offer me some good servers in europe where are 3 rounds per map,no time limit etc like on Ea servers,I mean on ip.
Czarosniq
+0|6786|Poland
And maybe someone can try to play on this ip 87.248.192.67:16567 and after few rounds write that ur BFHQ got updated;)
Ag3nT-()r@ng3
Another German Mod
+6|6806|Lake Constanze, Germany

Czarosniq wrote:

Heh thx,but why only I didnt get any points and rest of the ppl do;/
I dunno m8.....

Czarosniq wrote:

Can u offer me some good servers in europe where are 3 rounds per map,no time limit etc like on Ea servers,I mean on ip.
Hm, not really.....i always search the browser, looking for a favourite map....

Greetz,
Agent
Czarosniq
+0|6786|Poland
I've found a cool server where i get points xD,Today i have recived basic knife combat badge(was trying to get silver:P) and Valorous Unit Ribbon.
If somone want to play there i can write IP .

Your Czarosniq

BTW:How I can make my own signature with stats,award,ribbons etc. like everybody got on this forum:P?
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6845|San Francisco

Czarosniq wrote:

BTW:How I can make my own signature with stats,award,ribbons etc. like everybody got on this forum:P?
SEARCH! Educate yourself man!
[BFL]KER-CHINK
+0|6826|the UK

Czarosniq wrote:

to get your sig just copy and paste the [img] text from your bbcode on your stats page in to your profile in these forums or any profile u got on webpages you've joined hope this helps

Last edited by [BFL]KER-CHINK (2005-09-28 16:18:16)

Czarosniq
+0|6786|Poland
Thx mate;) But i have to w8 until stats update:P

Last edited by Czarosniq (2005-09-28 16:22:17)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard