jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6650

[FB]Eraser wrote:

Bullshit like this can ruin online gaming. Hopefully PB find a way to block this hack also...
No . The 1.2 patch has already runied the game . This makes it better IMHO lol .
Bernadictus
+1,055|6707

Wow, I want that SRAW! Reminds me off the multi-missile launcher from UT2004. Hope this person gets what he deserves, and that Punkbuster be bitchsmacked for allowing stuff like this!
Deadlift
+9|6651
The Sniper Hack I'm shure noone would ever realize on a Ranked Server, as well as the Knife Hack and the Para Hack when used whisely and on certain maps.
Auto Rocket Launcher is something different.
The Damage Model is something I might have seen already, I once pumped almost a whole pkm mag into another player at point blank range and he didnt die... And later on I tried to sniper him with the m95 and on the first hit he turned around and killed me with one bullet out of the pkm over the same distance(karkand from square to market).
But I'm the last to accuse others to cheat... even though theres plenty of situations that arent humanly possible.
Torin
+52|6663
Shit, I would notice the sniper and knife hack in a flash, especially if I was killed by it. No one gets multiple L96A1 kills in such a short time spam without someone popping up a red flag about it. And if I am knifed with no one near me, I know something is going on.

I'm just glad I play on well admin'd servers where stuff like this would last for about 3 seconds.
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6705|cairns australia
i reported this fuckstick as well,nice of him to provide evidence.stupid is as stupid does.
allfive6
+18|6675|Victoria BC or Karkand
ok this is the smarktart http://bf2player.com/index.php?page=sta … t=66363670
but it look like he has never player on a ranked server so maybe hopefully PB does not aloud this on the ranked server's
FromTheAshes
+53|6675
If EA didn't ban everybody that gets killed from unreal distances, I'd want it

Last edited by FromTheAshes (2006-03-03 08:32:06)

BF2Craglyeye
+72|6643|Australia
Are you fucking gagging me with that shit.

If he didnt want them to know about it, then posting it on your clan web is just as stupid as nitro.

even if punkbuster couldnt detect the 45 AT rockets firing at you in 3 secs, surely it would get your attention that something wasnt right.
Tearsofromance
+0|6657|Canada
loooooool
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6601|Washington, DC

Got a reply:

Hi!

Thanks for taking the time to send us this link.  We will add it to our
database if needed.  If you ever find other links or cheats feel free to
pass them along to us at [email protected]

Thanks again!

And here's my reply back:

Glenn,

Can any action be taken on these guys? And is it at all possible to figure out what they did to modify those files?

Thanks!
Torin
+52|6663
Why would you want to know what they did to modify the files?
Tearsofromance
+0|6657|Canada
I juts find it funny, that kinda stuff is easy, punkbuster is very easy to bypass, most people just dont have the time
Torin
+52|6663
Or the urge to cheat. Some of us don't need hacks to play the game well.
Hurricane
Banned

Torin wrote:

Why would you want to know what they did to modify the files?
lol, the intention of that sentence was asking if they could be able to fidn out what they did so they can place some system to prevent it

AFAIK the only way to modify the weapons is in Objects_client, and if you modify one of those files then you get the "modified content" error.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6665|Howell, Mi USA

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

Got a reply:

Hi!

Thanks for taking the time to send us this link.  We will add it to our
database if needed.  If you ever find other links or cheats feel free to
pass them along to us at [email protected]

Thanks again!

And here's my reply back:

Glenn,

Can any action be taken on these guys? And is it at all possible to figure out what they did to modify those files?

Thanks!
I love it when a plan comes together
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
I.Ncredbl
+0|6685
It's painfully obvious this is just a mod, not a ranked server and that the OP (registered today) is behind the video himself. Just wanted to cause some buzz.

You only need to look at the hints like missing ranks, movement in groups, going to crouch when shooting/spotting you etc. No one talking on the channels, no votes running, selection of weapons used by others than himself...

He (OP) has just changed bot names to bunch of names from stats sites, thats all.
lumpkin
+1|6622|USA
Didn't you guys know!!!!   This is the new patch!!!!
persnickadee
+0|6631

ThomasMorgan wrote:

umm

ummmm

someone please tell me this isnt real.
jord
+2,382|6649|The North, beyond the wall.
can someone put the file on putfile or youtube please.
Troutfish.
+0|6640

I.Ncredbl wrote:

It's painfully obvious this is just a mod, not a ranked server and that the OP (registered today) is behind the video himself. Just wanted to cause some buzz.

You only need to look at the hints like missing ranks, movement in groups, going to crouch when shooting/spotting you etc. No one talking on the channels, no votes running, selection of weapons used by others than himself...

He (OP) has just changed bot names to bunch of names from stats sites, thats all.
Agreed. Also, that image in his post is so poorly faked it almost hurts.
cheese
+0|6615
cheese
+0|6615

Troutfish. wrote:

I.Ncredbl wrote:

Agreed. Also, that image in his post is so poorly faked it almost hurts.
yeah seems to be a fake.  the poster made a thread on planet battlefield with same thread title.  he's bullshit.
Hurricane
Banned

That's even lamer. At least if it was real then he'd have a small bit of respect for knowing how to circumvent PB, but faking a un-detectable hack? Pathetic.
lordgeno
Enemy Bush Spotted!
+18|6684|asshole of the planet, NM, USA
Granted it would suck if that actually existed, but that was some funny shit.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6687|Riva, MD
I'll watch it when I get home.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard