elmotje1
+-1|6677
yes banned for live jesus christ its a game (very good game)
he needs to get a live
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6700

elmotje1 wrote:

yes banned for live jesus christ its a game (very good game)
he needs to get a live
Cheaters and hackers do deserve a permanent ban. Imagine, for a second, if this wasnt battlefield 2, but a game of basketball. I know its a stretch because one is a physical activity and the other is not, but the same sense of competition and fair play applies to both, so just bear with me for a minute.

Now imagine the players come onto the court, shake hands, and just before the buzzer starts the game, the point guard pulls out a bat and breaks the knees of everyone on the opposing team. Of course, their team wins the game with no problem. Do you think they should ever be allowed to play again? (I'm not taking into consideration a prison sentence for aggravated assault).

Thats how I feel about hackers. They completely corrupt the game, and why? Theres nothing to gain, no physical rewards, and stats are just a bunch of numbers. The only reason to hack if you have no real skills, or the need to dominate everyone around you all the time is so great you cant stand playing normally and losing. Most of the time its some combination of those two.
HansMeiser
+7|6643
wtf! LOL
but thats too crazy to be real, must be a mod or something
ResDog1
+51|6764|Netherlands
Well it does give you a few cool things.....

That rocket hack reminds me of Serious Sam.
It would be cool to have a mod that unlocks these options for some crazy LAN fun....
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6720|Sydney, Australia
"knife has increased range"

My bro got knifed by a guy 7 meters away when playing karkand a few days ago.
pasngr
+50|6645
that does not look like single player, didnt you see his victims have clan tags?

Also, GODFRACK doesnt have stats, but a lot of his victims do.  They weren't privates either.  MISERYINDEX is a master Sergeant, and ATSMusic is a major.  I know this doesnt prove it was a ranked server, but it makes it seem more likely.
-fe.lep-
+8|6702

chitlin wrote:

thats not a ranked server .. look all his teamamtes have no rank over them .. also look up GODFRACK's stats .. they dont exist...
I would seriously doubt that anyone is stupid enough to make a cheat movie that they are going to spam on a forum using their own profile on a ranked server.

https://www.bf2player.com/sig/45167778-3959.gif

Last edited by -fe.lep- (2006-03-03 04:27:50)

HansMeiser
+7|6643

pasngr wrote:

that does not look like single player, didnt you see his victims have clan tags?

Also, GODFRACK doesnt have stats, but a lot of his victims do.  They weren't privates either.  MISERYINDEX is a master Sergeant, and ATSMusic is a major.  I know this doesnt prove it was a ranked server, but it makes it seem more likely.
youre right, one of the guys he snipes is even 2nd lieutenant
http://bf2s.com/player/hm.dfl/
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6740

OMFG.
Thats all there is to say.
HansMeiser
+7|6643
i cant believe this, look at the fuckin rocket launcher! rofl
A=10
+-2|6786|U.K DURHAM
lolol got to be some kind of mod thats bull crap

Last edited by A=10 (2006-03-03 04:31:18)

Eboreus
Member of Foamy's Card Cult
+46|6646
sad that some people like him are just so fucking stupid, that they think they need to invest their time into hacking this game, so they can ruin it for everyone else

what does he do, if his rl (if existent at all) goes wrong? does he try to hack his (probably damn poort) schoolgrades? what a fucktard....
oberst_enzian
+234|6742|melb.au
that's a pretty hilarious hack. i like how he can get a knife kill from the tops of unreachable roofs... lol.
tehmoogles
Don't touch the pom-pom!
+7|6709
I'm gonna watch his video, then report the file as bad. Oh God. Someone tattle on them. Now.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6629|Washington, DC

Reported to BF2RS.
-]Eucalyptus[-
I'm a MOO MOO STARRR!!1
+17|6743|Switzerland (Im not swiss tho)
LOL i *heart* the auto rocketlauncher. i was laughing so hard......

yeah, im sure this hack would ruin the game and hacks should be banned, but still it would be fun to use just on single player or somehting.
Hurricane
Banned

Yeah it would be fun to use on singleplayer, and if that was singleplayer, the guy is a moron because he said it circumvents PunkBuster. Alright hotshot, if it does, show us proof it was ranked with PB and not a singleplayer game. Because the only thing sadder than hacking against humans, is hacking against bots.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6693|Howell, Mi USA
so did u report this jackass yet?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
RGB|Apocalypse
+1|6760
Lol. I actually find it funny to watch. OMG the rockets rock.
General_CoLin_Tassi
+-2|6699|England, UK
LOL. I don't condone this type of behaviour but the AT rockets were cool. In fact, that video was funny as fuck! To get full auto rockets, press 4 in game.

Last edited by General_CoLin_Tassi (2006-03-03 06:20:16)

dop3man
I'm your pusher
+9|6736|yorkshire penisula
ahh well,lets hope this shit dunt get released to the public or the game is fucked!
and the knife is teh awesum btw!
Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6844|Germany / Saxony
w00t teh fukk?
This makes me rly sick!
It looks more like UNREAL ON DOPE than BF2....
https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
Hurricane
Banned

Cbass wrote:

Yes, and an L2 admin found that it seemed real and in a Ranked BF2 server. I also e-mailed Even Balance.
General_CoLin_Tassi
+-2|6699|England, UK
Nice sniping.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6693|Howell, Mi USA

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

Cbass wrote:

Yes, and an L2 admin found that it seemed real and in a Ranked BF2 server. I also e-mailed Even Balance.
Good, i hope EA goes to his house and smashes his rig and bitch slaps him.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard