Raefax2.0
+0|6826
I was just wondering, I spend alot of time sniping, and I've shot plenty of blackhawk pilots who come in to cap a flag, but it always seems to be that when I do, that the damn thing falls out of the sky and lands unscathed on the ground, and then someone switches seats and takes off with it again, it happened to me 4 times in one game on mashtuur city, and twice with the gunships on sharqi in a period of 3 hours, I was just wondering if anyone else ever has this very annoying problem.

Personally I find it to be a great waste of an ability if the helo isn't going to blow up and give me 13 points all around or atleast cause some serious tking.

And before you call me a nub and judge me for being stupid, I'm actually Raefax look me up if you want, I do have the M-95 unlocked.

(U.S. Navy (get me off this carrier!!! i wanna go home and play bf2.))
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6832
Doesnt the helo go up when the pilot seat is empty? I guess if you hit it while it was titled backwards it may go into a building or something.
Stoned_Smurfz
The Mushroom Man
+1|6865|Australia
yeah if u hit em hovering then it wont chopper only go up when the driver dies or gets out while he is givin it a boot full if it drops to the ground just keep ur aimer on the driver and shoot neone who jumps in...
or throw grenades in the door way

i killed all but 2 doin that once they got away with the chopper but they never got the flag, tho i had my squad there with me so they distracted them by getting shot
{AW}Hatey
+0|6786|Texas
test

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard