B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6812|Cologne, Germany

Lt.Goldman wrote:

B.Schuss wrote:

...happens to all of us from time to time. I don't know how many times I have been part of a losing team on wake.
129  times   
damn...I should have known someone was keeping track of that.....
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6709|The Hague, Netherlands

B.Schuss wrote:

Lt.Goldman wrote:

B.Schuss wrote:

...happens to all of us from time to time. I don't know how many times I have been part of a losing team on wake.
129  times   
damn...I should have known someone was keeping track of that.....
Always someone tracking something...........
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6690|The Netherlands

Lt.Goldman wrote:

B.Schuss wrote:

129  times   
well could be worse lol, i lost wake 323 times.
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6727|Hell, p.o box 666

Hi Folks, here a little complain about the EU server...
yesterday we played fushee after a long time waiting for enough players and a nice car race (Armageddon was owned )
There was about 35 Players and Fushee took very very long. After the first round Armageddon tried to vote for Karkand or Shaquri (spelling?!) because none of us wanted to play this suck0rmap again. Unfortunatley the other people on the server seemed not to be able to vote for another map (8:35). I´ve recongized that more than half the people have leaved then.

Hm, noob question, isnt there a possibility to get a mapchange even there´s no admin on? Or would it be meaningfull if the server is only one round on unpopularly maps?!
Echo
WOoKie
I agree with you it was very difficult to get the game started last night on fushe pass. It took us about 1,5 hours i guess. 2 or 3 times the time you need to start a game on karkand. Its a shame the mapvote didnt work, i think we got 12 out of 17 votes or summit but it didnt surprize me really.

BF2s could give the 2 new eu serveradmins some rights to change maps and that would probably solve this map problem since both of us are playing there alot. I ve got a "peacekeeper" status on the server so i can only kick and ban, i havent got rights to change maps. We probably got a peacekeeper status cause b schuss was a little concerned by the idea of giving a couple of new admins access to server settings and stuff like that.
B.Schuss

General-Echo wrote:

I agree with you it was very difficult to get the game started last night on fushe pass. It took us about 1,5 hours i guess. 2 or 3 times the time you need to start a game on karkand. Its a shame the mapvote didnt work, i think we got 12 out of 17 votes or summit but it didnt surprize me really.

BF2s could give the 2 new eu serveradmins some rights to change maps and that would probably solve this map problem since both of us are playing there alot. I ve got a "peacekeeper" status on the server so i can only kick and ban, i havent got rights to change maps. We probably got a peacekeeper status cause b schuss was a little concerned by the idea of giving a couple of new admins access to server settings and stuff like that.
I'll change your account a little...

since you are on the server most of the time, I think that's only fair

EDIT: I have added a new group among the server admins, the "intermediates". They also have the right to change the map, set the next map. This should solve the problem of the wrong map running why we try to get the server full.
Echo
WOoKie

B.Schuss wrote:

EDIT: I have added a new group among the server admins, the "intermediates". They also have the right to change the map, set the next map. This should solve the problem of the wrong map running why we try to get the server full.
Roger, map control is switched on so i can change them myself from now on. Thx that ll probably solve the map problem.

Who are going to be the new intermediates?
B.Schuss

General-Echo wrote:

B.Schuss wrote:

Roger, map control is switched on so i can change them myself from now on. Thx that ll probably solve the map problem.

Who are going to be the new intermediates?
well, right now it is only you and Goldman. I made negerkungen admin yesterday, but he will be peacekeeper for a while before getting to intermediate.
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6713|Topside

Mmm peacekeeper.... *drools*
Echo
WOoKie

Negerkungen wrote:

Mmm peacekeeper.... *drools*
Congrats negerkungen!
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6713|Topside

Thx mate.
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6713|Topside

When i was playing Karkand earlier,i was SL and had Hellhead,Sl4y3r,BobDoe,and Kanarie in my squad.
I just wanna thank u guys for beeing the best squad ever,we ruled both rounds.
HellHead
The fantastic Mr. Antichrist
+336|6680|Germany
Second that !

Another great night with you guys out there.
My favourite round was the MEC one on sharqi. What a brilliant piece of teamwork !
You guys rock !

Special thanks to my matey Gen. Echo for the execellent medic job on wake and sharqi.
See you...

Tony

Last edited by HellHead (2006-04-03 16:50:11)

Slayer
---hates you

Negerkungen wrote:

When i was playing Karkand earlier,i was SL and had Hellhead,Sl4y3r,BobDoe,and Kanarie in my squad.
I just wanna thank u guys for beeing the best squad ever,we ruled both rounds.
who have expected something else?!
Was really nice to play with you guys... Also the rounds on oman was great until some stupid tkers joined the server and the jets (USMC) always was taken by, hm, I will say unable pilots.
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6713|Topside

Yeah,i had to leave the server just as it got to Oman.
But i saw in the chat,that there where some fuss in there.
B.Schuss

do we need more server admins then ? there are some potential candidates, including the guys from the bmb clan.
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6713|Topside

My vote goes for,Arma and Hellhead.
And perhaps Dancer.

Last edited by Negerkungen (2006-04-04 04:43:42)

Slayer
---hates you

one of these fückers killed me 11 times when I was trying to get a jet. Hm, is there no possiblity to "autokick" such wankers. Like if you got -10 or so you´ll be kicked automaticly or banned for a little time (hardwareban will be my suggestion )

My vote will also go to: armageddon and hellhead

Last edited by fon|sl4y3r (2006-04-04 04:43:57)

Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6633|USA
I played on the EU server a bit the other day. It was good times guys. Now if I can catch the US server with some people on it.....
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6713|Topside

fon|sl4y3r wrote:

one of these fückers killed me 11 times when I was trying to get a jet. Hm, is there no possiblity to "autokick" such wankers. Like if you got -10 or so you´ll be kicked automaticly or banned for a little time (hardwareban will be my suggestion )

My vote will also go to: armageddon and hellhead
Do u remember his name??
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6713|Topside

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

I played on the EU server a bit the other day. It was good times guys. Now if I can catch the US server with some people on it.....
I can go play on the US server now if u wont.
Slayer
---hates you

Negerkungen wrote:

Do u remember his name??
Not really, was something with llame***** I guess I´ve got a screenie at home, I´ll take a look this evening.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6633|USA

Negerkungen wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

I can go play on the US server now if u wont.
At work at the moment. I can plan on about 5/6pm this evening. Eastern time. I've heard there are good team working squads on that server and would love to partake.
Slayer
---hates you

I´ve asked myself what ping I´ll have on the US-Server?! Maybe I´ll try it this evening after getting the EU-Server started
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6713|Topside

I'll join the EU server soon,hope to see all of u guys tonight.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard