Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6657|Peoria
There are only going to be 2 EuroForces unlocks. They are called the L96A1 and the P90. I don't understand why people keep saying stupid stuff like "OH BOY, I hope the FAMAS becomes unlockable for the Medic Class."
TC><Injecter
+4|6838|Berlin, Germany
Because they are so great!
{KAOS}DesertWraith
+14|6657

Elamdri wrote:

There are only going to be 2 EuroForces unlocks. They are called the L96A1 and the P90. I don't understand why people keep saying stupid stuff like "OH BOY, I hope the FAMAS becomes unlockable for the Medic Class."
Yeah there may be some , not that I am aware of....but the P90 and l96a1 already unlock on BF2 vanilla.
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6657|Peoria

{KAOS}DesertWraith wrote:

Elamdri wrote:

Yeah there may be some , not that I am aware of....but the P90 and l96a1 already unlock on BF2 vanilla.
yeah i know they are unlock on BF2 vanilla. It was supposed to be really dry humor. Basically, don't expect the weapons besides the sniper and anti tank unlocks to be coming. Also, i would expect that you won't be able to use your SF unlocks on euroforces either, so no swapping out the crappy assault gun for the F2000.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6784|Noizyland

Elementary dear Watson, (side note: Do you know that Sherlock Holmes never actually said that EVER,)

People keep thinking EuroForce is a new expansion. Fair enough really as a 'booster pack' is a new concept. Then, people are thinking about SF, a real expansion, and noting that the new weapons there were added on as unlocks, (most of them.) Thus, people think that the new Euroforse weapons will be new unlocks.

Question answered?
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6682|Colorado
they dont read & are ignorant.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6675|NT, like Mick Dundee

I've seen screenshots of the F2000 being used by Cabrake (I think thats his name) on the Great Wall of China map...
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Maj.Do
+85|6762|good old CA
u think maybe the f2000 could be used on Euro while the L85 cant be used on normal?
sounds right to me
mpec82
+-1|6731
SF unlocks can be used in EF since EF is a booster pack, not a mod like SF
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6657|Peoria

mpec82 wrote:

SF unlocks can be used in EF since EF is a booster pack, not a mod like SF
but then sniper and anti tank will be out a second unlock if that was the case. After all, those 2 unlocks are from euroforces.
NemeSiS-Factor
Favorite Weapon? Pistol
+29|6680|Everett, WA, US
The L69A1 and P90 werent Euroforces unlocks, they just happen to be used in the booster pack.  Special Forces weapons turned out to be unlocks.
ComradeWho
+50|6705|Southern California
euroforce guns will not be available at large outside of euroforce, because it's a booster pack and those guns are army-specific. (the chinese won't have the euroforce guns available, except for maybe the two general unlocks that are provided for the entire game - which use your heads people, are only being provided because SF didn't have unlocks for sniper and anti-tank.).

and there's a possibility that the european union troops won't have access to one set of unlocks (sf or regular) because in SF each army is limited to one set of the unlocks.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard