Maximus_DP
+0|6640
Hey guys,

Enyoing my game for a long time now.
And everyting went oke for al long time, untill i hit the 20.000 point.

I got ranked for the Master Sergeant, verry happy
But i only had to get my c4 and my pistol badge, the rest was alreddy in my pocked.
So the next weekend I went to have a long sit for those badges, there mine for a long time now.
But my ranking did not go up?
And all my points are made on ranked servers.

So I got al my basic medails (and some more in the mainwille), and 25.000 points for now.
And still no new rank? Everyday I hope for a new rank, and still it issent showing?
What can I do to hit the First Sergeant?

My account; Maximus_DP
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6800|Jupiter
You can never get First Sergeant... After you rank up past 20,000 points you cant get it, you have to rank up to Sergant Major... Sorry.
fungus020
+0|6781|London - England
you had to have gotten all basic badges BEFORE you got 20,000 points... sorry mate
bEAv3D
+24|6702|Fayettenam, NC USA
If you didn't have the required badges before you got the 20,000 points, you will never be able to earn the rank.
xander4813
+0|6726
You cannot reach first sergeant from master sergeant. You need the basic badges before you rank up to 20,000 points to become either First or Master Sarg. Sorry mate as it seems the rank you want has eluded you. I am myself about to become a First Sarg and cannot wait
Maximus_DP
+0|6640
Ahh no joke man! lol

I waited on purpose for my last 2 badges for after the 20.000, so I could move right on to First Sergeant!

Hahaha Think i'm gona hit the wall in a few minutes.
And up to the 50.000 points ill say.

Thanks for the support guys.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard