bobroonie.bda
+143|6694
i dont know i highly dought that anyone in the top ten has ever not padded a single point. or have someone else continueously playing your account when there not.  Plus only playing one map is boring and not to be respected. to be in the top 10 you need to feel like you have to be there. to play this game that damn much is ridiclous.

https://img.tehsig.com/usr_23194/tpl_0/image.jpg

Last edited by bobroonie.bda (2006-03-01 15:45:16)

tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6671| United States of America

WhiteStain wrote:

Cause you fucks spend to much time on these message boards.
if we are fucks y r u posting on here?
TimBob
+15|6666
If you dont care why are there about 50 threadss on this?

Stop bitching about them and let them play your game while you play yours.

Last edited by TimBob (2006-03-01 15:56:12)

GeneralDodo
+5|6708
By the time we catch up to their points, they'll have twice as many points so we'll never become top 10.
CaptPayne
+0|6645
You all are funny
pohoudini
+1|6657

NB-CO-DELTA-COMMAND wrote:

Heh. TAfire storm came in my server one time. i got his IP adress. his hash. and then banned him. i HATE NO LIFE FUCKERS LIKE HIM!!!!!!! WE WORK FOR WHAT WE GET !!!!!!
you guys are idiots the dude is in his 40's and is retired,and if you have had the game since it came out like last june then you can easily see how thats possible, not everyone who plays the game is some 15 yearold kid on a binge, plus hes a good player.I've played with him a couple of times he never cheated that i know and hes even more mature( literally even) than almost everyone else who plays the game, so get off this guys back already ffs.

Not too mention there are entire threads about the top 10. use your search.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6822|Marathon, Florida Keys
i dont want to be in the top 10 because: You will get a bunch of nosy little fuckers monitering your every move in the video game and when you resupply someone whos waiting for a chopper and get a point there like OMG YOUR A NO SKILL RESUPPLY STATPADDER! NO WONDER YOUR TOP 10.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard