Poll

Amd Or Intel

Amd75%75% - 22
Intel24%24% - 7
Total: 29
Teckademics
+1|6722|Savannah GA
Now due to the amd vs intel war going on in some thread that i was pissing people off in i make this So you DUH PEE POLE can vote for COUGH amd.  now let this be a fair vote (just to give the intel people some hope.)

this is not on what you have.. this is if you could get any cpu for free what would you pick. any amd any intel.. NOW GEths 2 teh voting.
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6655| United States of America
AMD r0x0rz!!!!
EvilMonkeySlayer
+82|6648
This will turn into a flame war so quick you'll think somebody has detonated a hydrogen bomb nearby.
Teckademics
+1|6722|Savannah GA

EvilMonkeySlayer wrote:

This will turn into a flame war so quick you'll think somebody has detonated a hydrogen bomb nearby.
LIES!> THE VOTE WILL TELL ALL. how come you 2 fuckers posted but never click vote now?
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6731|cairns australia
it must be me but i dont get to see any polls.anyways to start the argument i'll say intel:D
Teckademics
+1|6722|Savannah GA
ahh i see the prblem if you view from the home page. (www.bf2s.com) you cant see the poll or vote... go to the forums then tech then this and you can vote..
Badvock
Squishing Your Head
+1|6673|Bolton UK
AMD All the way better for games and audio encoding but Intel beat them on video encoding
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6731|cairns australia
roger that.chuy can you fix this problem with accessing polls from the homepage?

Last edited by pokerplaya (2006-03-01 07:35:29)

-(F^S)-Fatty
+3|6722
Is this a joke?
AMD is the best.....
sixshot
Decepticon Geek
+50|6672|Planet Seibertron ;)
Going with AMD with the vote... mostly due to the architecture design in multi-core.
Teckademics
+1|6722|Savannah GA
yes the new F60 just owns all if i had teh cash i would go dual with them. but im not going to spend 1000 on a cpu.
AMD X2 pwn
Teckademics
+1|6722|Savannah GA
yeash but the f60 = bettar then the x2
sixshot
Decepticon Geek
+50|6672|Planet Seibertron ;)
The FX60 isn't really all that much better as a processor.  The FX is nothing more than a processor with an unlocked multiplier.  Other than that, everything about the FX60 and the X2 is exactly the same.  It's only 200MHz faster than the X2 4800+ and that isn't really saying much nowadays.  Between the two, I'd rather save a bundle and gain the extra 200MHz via overclock than to get one officially at that speed.
Nabraham
EWWW!!! Thats Nasty!!!
+18|6680|Enon
Processors are so fast now, i dont think having either or is going to make or break your gaming experience. HD's is where improvement is needed, being that is the slowest part on the PC right now.
Maj.Do
+85|6748|good old CA
there used to be tons of threads about this topic.  Right now i have a Intel and AMD system.  I like both.  I use intel mainly for some reason (my amd system has no cooling at the moment).
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6669|Colorado
My new computer that I will build will have an amd ,they are built for games & have much better performance marks that I just can't ignore anymore{my last 2 computers were intel}.

Not to mention Intel has a heat problem now with thier next -gen chips , I like cold computers they tend to run better.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard