Rumfuddle
+14|6734
I just don't get some of this behavior.  Usually after I'm killed I'm instantly in the spawn map figuring out where to go next, not hanging around to see if somebody is "humping" or putting a clip in my vanishing corpse as some lame gesture of respect/disrespect/revenge.  Every once in a while I hear somebody emptying a clip into my body and I think man, you're just wasting your time and ammo.  Dropping the medic bags at the corpses is vaguely amusing, but again why waste the time and energy? 

I guess my approach is I'm here to kill you and enable my teammates to kill you as efficiently as possible.  Rubbing somebody's corpse with a texture of pants is a recipe for getting shot in the head while you're goofing off.
No_Smoking
all your base are belong to us
+35|6713|Sacramento

guppy99_00 wrote:

PKM (magazine) + facehump= respect
easy math people
thats really bad math heh.
when someone face humps you and tries to rekill your corpse, it means "you suck cock, I hate you bitch"

when someone tells you in all chat "good job, you got me good.", that's respect.

I will admit though, that story (and some of the replies here) were hella funny heh.
maton
LAZY ZOMBIE
+-4|6794

Trooper_Collider wrote:

I think when ur told by the enemy something like: "Hey, you're hacking!!" coz u have about 140 points with over 50 kills, then ur getting some respect on the battlefield.

Semper Fi!!
yeah, that is what i call respect.
i've been call hacker, and it feels sooo good!!!!
by the way i don't hack cause i suck with computer and stuff

Last edited by maton (2006-03-02 15:02:05)

Mr.Pieeater
+116|6641|Cherry Pie
I bet your mom could flank you...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard