guppy99_00
Banned
+11|6733|kansas
one time i decided to try out my new PKM in STRIKE AT KARKLAND.. so the best way was to spawn kill the hell out of people at the hotel. 64/64 map i decided to post myself in the back side by the fence and get rid of people spawning at those spawn points. so this guy named cheesedip or something like that got killed about 8 times in a row before the decided to flank i killed him again on the flank manuever because im no rookie i know how to cover my flanks. then he got me like on the 9th or 10th try and when he killed me he decided to unload a whole magazine from his pkm to my face while i was laying there and then he proceeded to face hump me. i know this aint nothing to brag about but it is when they do it because you just finished killing them about 8 times.............. NOW THATS RESPECT IN THE BATTLEFIELD WHEN YOU GET THE FACE  HUMP AND A MAGAZINE TO YOUR DEAP CORPSE
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6646|Ohio
ha ha ha. That's great.
ApacheCobra
Pwninator
+13|6637|NJ
i hump my preys faces when no other enemies are around alot

i seem to piss them off alot too lol
guppy99_00
Banned
+11|6733|kansas
yeah i do it to when no one was around but he did it getting shot at and in the middle of combat to prove a point. the guy shot the magazine with the PKM for the first 8 seconds of my death then the proceeded to the face hump the last 7. so it was a good combo he game me. it was well planned through the minute he was out of commision because of my spawn camping. i mean i deserved every second of the face hump but not the ammo to the face though
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6789|England
I love throwing first aid at enemy corpses
VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6674|A sunburnt country
I love to see them fall/slide from high places after a good sniping !!!!
TheGreatTykos
+3|6724|Berea, OH
You act like you're good or something.  I believe you just lost respect.
twiistaaa
+87|6670|mexico
i had a guy hump me in a tank lol, he was in a jet went down to bomb me but he got my apc but i got out b4 it blew up and he crashed i said sumthin sarcastic to him. but i spoke to soon i realised i was in the middle of no where so i had to run all the way to the next base which (the only one near) so i figured if he was smart he'd spawn there to get me and it had a tank in it. i was screwed from that moment, he appeared jumped in the tank and killed me. then.. humped me with the tank. i thought it was funny to bad i didnt actually get a kill or n e thing out of it
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6831|Denver colorado
i agree and that hapens to me all the time. and. i shoot the snipers with shotguns at point blank so i know whats going on.
oberst_enzian
+234|6744|melb.au

TheGreatTykos wrote:

You act like you're good or something.  I believe you just lost respect.
no, the fact that he got humped is a kind of respect because it takes one frustrated player to do it... i agree with him - i love it when i kill a guy so much that he has to show his frustration by emptying a clip into my corpse and doing the hump, it's absolutely hilarious, because you know you really really got to him!
sfg-Ice__
+4|6654
How the hell do you hump someone in a tank?  Man .....  I just can't imagine it
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

sfg-Ice__ wrote:

Ever take home a fat chick?
Chowley
+1|6687|Ireland
A player may be frustrated but that has nothing to do with respect. I have teabagged dead guys i didnt even kill just because im have an extremely boring round. Teabagging doesnt mean anything really.
Umbra Acciptris
+1|6757

Chowley wrote:

A player may be frustrated but that has nothing to do with respect. I have teabagged dead guys i didnt even kill just because im have an extremely boring round. Teabagging doesnt mean anything really.
You tramp! you said you would respect me in the next round!
guppy99_00
Banned
+11|6733|kansas
when you tea bag it dont mean nothing but when you empty a magazine with a pkm( alot of rounds if you counts) and then hump that means frustration which mean respect. do the math

PKM (magazine) + facehump= respect
easy math people
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6702
I have better things to do then hump my opponents face. Like kill other opponents. I find it amusing when people spend 15 seconds hovering over me while I die, because thats 15 seconds that they're completely worthless to their team.
Mighty_Spaz
+0|6656
sounds like you deserved it SPAWN KILLER....
H3llWeasel
+0|6726

Skruples wrote:

I have better things to do then hump my opponents face. Like kill other opponents. I find it amusing when people spend 15 seconds hovering over me while I die, because thats 15 seconds that they're completely worthless to their team.
i'm pretty sure thats the point
you frustrate them to the point where theyd rather be completely useless and spend 15 seconds trying to convey their message
guppy99_00
Banned
+11|6733|kansas
waaa waaaaa stop crying Mighty_Spaz you probably one of the ones that keep on spawning on that point instead of going to another you nooooob
Barnyard
+0|6768

guppy99_00 wrote:

....... so the best way was to spawn kill the hell out of people at the hotel.....
No respect from me on that one.  Spawn killing is easy.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6657|Brisbane, Australia

being tea bagged is not a sign of respect, i do it to piss of all my victims of grenade/claymore/knife/pistol kills

it means he hates you not that he respects you
blisteringsilence
I'd rather hunt with Cheney than ride with Kennedy
+83|6703|Little Rock, Arkansas

usmarine2005 wrote:

sfg-Ice__ wrote:

Ever take home a fat chick?
NO! NO! NO!

I have very few rules about how I live my life, but this is one of them... no fat chicks.

Mighty_Spaz wrote:

sounds like you deserved it SPAWN KILLER....
Dude, its a legit tactic. Its not like you don't have other options. I love getting spawn killed. I then spawn at another point and pwn the dude who killed me. Come on, seriously, you have to get over it. Its just a game. Besides, Spawn Killing is fun. ESPECIALLY on Karkand. Actually, its really fun on Sharqi too.
Home
Section.80
+447|6849|Seattle, Washington, USA

Sarrk wrote:

being tea bagged is not a sign of respect, i do it to piss of all my victims of grenade/claymore/knife/pistol kills

it means he hates you not that he respects you
No, you misunderstand. He means that basically you are respected by being hated. Get it?

It means that if you are good enough to be hated that is respectable. I.E., no one hates the noob they can easily and continuosly pawn, but they do hate the guy that owns them 8 times in a row. So, when they finally kill you on the 9th try, they tea bag you, showing their frustration towards you. The frustration kind of proves that you're leet and respectable.
F.Rabshaw
+37|6683
its so annoying when someone shock paddles you after they kill you.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard