Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6772|Hell, p.o box 666

cabracke wrote:

I don't bother being flamed, that's just envy in most cases. :-)
Sorry m8, my bad... Haven´t seen that karkand was the map on the earlier posts... Guess my eyes was a little bit sleepy this morning
cabracke
+5|6649|Germany
No Problem!
laser3476
+0|6800
That sucks you can only get it throught the EA downloader? Why can't they just come out with a box verson of it.

I like hard copys because what happends when your Hard drives cashes and then your ea downloader and eruo force goes with it got to buy a new copy of Euro force unfair?
Rick_Biessman
+4|6792|Germany
It's so simple: They get more profit when they sell only a piece of paper instead of a pressed CD-ROM.

The only reason they sell a box here in Germany is that, how someone said before, credit cards are less common in Germany. They would lose too much german customers

@cabracke: Grüße aus der Löwenstadt
dackel
+1|6684
anyone an idea how to download without xp?

grüße aus krefeld
Rick_Biessman
+4|6792|Germany

dackel wrote:

anyone an idea how to download without xp?
xp= Experience or Windows XP?

I don't know a reason why you shouldn't be able to download it without win xp (I use it, so no probs)
And the other: Without xp you don't need to download it, you won't be able to hit anything

Last edited by Rick_Biessman (2006-03-04 08:39:50)

R`-Nomad-DL
+-1|6669|Cairo - Egypt
well whatever it takes it is only 10$ worth! and i think for the love of the game i won't bother having it even for collectivity reasons hehehe
man it is addictive afterall

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard