GSty
+0|6689
Yesterday a got my fuckin expert explosive badge.

I got mey basic and veteran with C4 and AT Mines.

As i got veteran I have already 300 kills.

But as I started to get the expert badge I used claymores cos you must not wait to blow them up.

I killed many teammates and kicked often in because of to many teamkills.

The fuckin best moment was on a 24/7 karkand server. I had 32 kills with explosive and then the admin

kicked me. He wrote before kicking: stop putting claymores near flags.

I answered: Then stop running near flags und check the ground beforer running in.

After my 33 kill he kicked me.

I joined the server 2 hours later again and running for my expert badge. As i got the 34th kill the fuckin admin banned me from the server.

On the run I was banned 2 times and get kicked ca. 20 times about 15 times in because of to many teamkills.

OK I find it also shit by claymores to die but however BF2 has this badge and i wants it to have. and i got it.

Yeah i got it.
bingobones
+6|6725|London, UK
n1 m8
FrEaK
+1|6783|Finland
the good thing for me is that i got mine expert before this patch....
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6696|NJ
Yeah I've been going for that as well, What I find works for me in servers where you might get kicked is just say "sorry I'm going for my expert explosive as soon as I get it I'll stop" then they usually leave me alone.
GSty
+0|6689

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Yeah I've been going for that as well, What I find works for me in servers where you might get kicked is just say "sorry I'm going for my expert explosive as soon as I get it I'll stop" then they usually leave me alone.
good idea but too late for me cos I GOT IT; I GOT IT YEAH I HAVE THE FUCKIN EXPERT BAGDE!!!
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6696|NJ
yeah just a tip for everybody else, I still don't have it but I will start trying again
Jarheadz
+2|6634|Austin, Tx
man...whats the best map that u guys think to get the damn badge?
Torin
+52|6693
I've been trying like hell to get my freaking veteran badge with Claymores... made 22 explosive kills on like 5 different maps, but never enough for veteran. I can't even imagine getting Expert with claymores. And I play on a 64 person server all the time.
GSty
+0|6689

Jarheadz wrote:

man...whats the best map that u guys think to get the damn badge?
I got it on warlord. but karkand is also a good option. Use a map without planes and helis.

Stay in a team with a support on your side. cos you need a lot of ammo. I run behind the enemy line and places claymores one the "standard" ways from enemy infantry. you can place 5 claymores at one time. the best way is use a quad and drive to the places where the enemy is comming from, place 2 claymores and drive to your support member, get new ammo. and if you get a claymore kill place a new one.

that was the way i got it. The best was that the SAS took in a few minutes all flags except the palace.

After this there was no more problem to get the badge.

32 victims running to the palace.....

Last edited by GSty (2006-02-28 10:44:16)

GSty
+0|6689
and use a 64 map!!! more victims!! LOL
GSty
+0|6689
and don't get killed after placin the claymores, because then you only got

player[killed]victim
Y0URDAD
I'ma Eat Yo Children!
+17|6645|Annapolis, MD

GSty wrote:

and don't get killed after placin the claymores, because then you only got

player[killed]victim
Are you sure? I thought it was kills like blowing up the vehicle they're in. Because I have died and still got the "Claymore" kill, but maybe I am mistaken with the 15 seconds where you're critically wounded.
GSty
+0|6689

Y0URDAD wrote:

Are you sure? I thought it was kills like blowing up the vehicle they're in. Because I have died and still got the "Claymore" kill, but maybe I am mistaken with the 15 seconds where you're critically wounded.
You are right about the 15 sec. after it you get only [killed]
xintegrityx
set your body ablaze
+37|6729|Louisiana
This is the downside to some of the badges. People have to resort to doing stupid shit and get themselves banned just to get a damn badge.
GSty
+0|6689

xintegrityx wrote:

This is the downside to some of the badges. People have to resort to doing stupid shit and get themselves banned just to get a damn badge.
Thats right!!

Same with tank ribbon, expert spec, sniper., etc. . So they camp at uncap bases... cos they are stupid to get  the kills is "real" combat.
KurtisMayfield
+1|6655

xintegrityx wrote:

This is the downside to the entire ranking system. People have to resort to doing stupid shit and get themselves banned just to get a damn badge.
Fixed it for you.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard