Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6892|Uhh... erm...
...thus allowing Steve to keep the kit, his glory was short-lived, however, as suddenly...
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6853|Devon, England
he was n00bed in the face and cudnt spawn bak in the same place so he...
Stratocaster
WCR official whiner
+6|6890|Madrid, Spain
decided to switch team because he would like to get the war college ribbon, so...
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6820| United States of America
he did but his stats were reset by EA and everything was at 0 then....
Shmizmar
+6|6843|Los Angeles
He was all like: "OMGWTF EA is teh suck!  I pwn |\|3()o|35 all the time wtf omfg wtf!!  Im gonna use my 1337 bf2 skillz and go pwn EA!

and he began his journey...
his first stop was...
Johnny_Quicksilver
+4|6849
Chuckie Cheese's!

Last edited by Johnny_Quicksilver (2006-03-06 18:20:19)

eusgen
Nugget
+402|6954|Jupiter
Then he went to McDonalds but got so fat he couldnt fit his ass into the tank so...
xconrob
Banned
+0|6832|Canada
good one
A.Frade
Banned
+4|6851
ya this story sucks its over so ya this is stupid dumbass game
Stratocaster
WCR official whiner
+6|6890|Madrid, Spain
as he realized his stats were reset, he suicides. bye bye steve.

the end

over
R0lyP0ly
+161|6815|USA
what we all didn't realize that steve had a son, named Ahmad. He was of Middle Eastern descent, and one day while he was touring the TV Station on Sharqi Peninsula...
Stratocaster
WCR official whiner
+6|6890|Madrid, Spain
yes, in fact his son died long ago didn't you know that?
gorillaking
+0|6808
But Steve's son had a son, name Mohamed Gihad and went about and revived Steve with his handy shcok paddles, thus saving the game. Stev jumped back to his fav strike server and pwned some private noob in the face, after he punched the guys and Dice in the face until they reset his stats, then steve was crawling around a corner and...
sparklet
Banned
+34|6910|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!
and steve was deing so he called the stirpers club and...............
R0lyP0ly
+161|6815|USA
...and realized he had no idea what the hell a stirper was, so he decided to go to his hold stompin' grounds at FuShe to recollect on his 15 page life
sparklet
Banned
a dumb life filled with shit
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6890|Honolulu, HI
... Steve's diagnosis of having a scatological* fixation meant he was classified as un-recruitable by the USMC, and that's why he's on the MEC team...

* "shit-filled"
Stratocaster
WCR official whiner
+6|6890|Madrid, Spain
so he goes back to the front, destination karkand again, and as the round starts, he decides to spawn at the square as a sniper and climb the big tall building, so...
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6892|Uhh... erm...
*stuffs sparklet and A.Frade into a cannon and blasts them into outer orbit*

...he could spam claymores onto the square with the help of a Support teammate, only to have his face blown away by...
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6820| United States of America
a mobile Howitzer cannon then Steve is like " WTF there isnt mobile Howitzer's in BF2, what a h4xx0r" then.....
bingobones
+6|6887|London, UK
he gets a minicab to the construnction site around the corner by the sharqi peninsula....when suddenly he sees movement at the surveillance post...
Binximus
+8|6814|Australia
which turned out to be a bunch of usmc soldiers riding naked mec pow's and staking them up in pyramids taking photo's and having them published worldwide...
Binximus
+8|6814|Australia

Binximus wrote:

which turned out to be a bunch of usmc soldiers riding naked mec pow's like shetland ponies and staking them up in pyramids taking photo's and having them published worldwide...
sparklet
Banned
and steve was all like OMFG i will save you my homosexual brothas and steve pulles out a .............
Binximus
+8|6814|Australia
17" inch dildo and beats to death and sodamises 7 usmc soldiers not with his "19 inch circumcised schloong but the 17" dildo he is armed with and...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard