Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6762|the middle of nowhere
Well I'm gonna do what people thought was impossible right when the 1.2 patch came out.........I'm going............TO GET MY EXPERT EXPLOSIVES BADGE!!!!!! I'm only usin C4 from now on until i get the badge. U can expect my explosives kills to go up within the next few days while i try. wish me good luck and remember..........There is always a way.
moose_rider
+30|6652|Puyallup, WA
jihad
Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6724|Norway

|CCCCCDark_Helmet wrote:

U can expect my explosives kills to go up within the next few days...
Along with your deaths per minute?

Good Luck!!!!
HeadShot_911
+0|6651
just dont do that c4 on car then run the car into other ppl act. As long as im in the room (one of my pet peeves)
RedHot
+9|6741
Revert to 1.3 for a week and toss that c4 like a monkey, or claymore spam kark with a support squad mate.
BurlySmurf
+1|6766|Nellis AFB
Mmmm... claymores. I got my Veteran with claymores and see the Expert in my near future.
WormGuts
+17|6805|Dayton, Ohio

RedHot wrote:

Revert to 1.3 for a week and toss that c4 like a monkey, or claymore spam kark with a support squad mate.
1.3?  perhaps you're playing on a version from the future?  i thought that we were on 1.2 currently.  a revert would be back to 1.12.

i never was a c4 tosser and i managed 28 c4 kills in a round.  did it on oman of all maps too, did a jump and plant on a hovering helo to get my last three kills of the round (edit [prepatch]).  it was one of the few rounds that i've actually tried for the explosives ordinances badges.  unfortunately for me, i started that round with only around 30 kills with explosives so i only got my basic EOB.  i've been planning on going for the vet and expert ones for some time now, and have as yet not gotten off my butt to do it. 

i am a little disappointed that you can no longer jump and plant on hovering helo's, but it has curtailed the uglier side of c4 usage.

now that i'm playing sniper so much more i'll probably get it with c4.  i will just need a support guy close so i can restock frequently enough.

Last edited by WormGuts (2006-02-28 21:38:24)

420JOKES
+-1|6652
I will be UR support i need to get advanced resupply badge
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6712
I got a new worst enemy trying to get my expert explosives badge. I don't even want to think how hard it would be after the patch. So uhh, good luck.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard