Admin
+2,249|6734|London

I only emit 430 CO2s g/km
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6465|6 6 4 oh, I forget

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Two days of missing your crazy person pills won't make your drug blood levels go down that much. He was probably on other drugs.
How do you know how people besides yourself react to missing out on meds? As I said the cops said he was irrational and the quick saliva test was negative. The blood works will tell more.

Dauntless wrote:

pirana6 wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Gonna get a VW today .
Way to ruin the environment.
I had an environment ruiner that took the hit Actually Europcar brought me a BWM 218i instead. What an annoying thing to drive...
Ultrafunkula

Found the dude on FB and Instagram. As a completely qualified home psychologist and gynecologist, I drew a conclusion based on his posted pictures that his mental life is saddened and he uses the gym to try make himself feel better by enhancing his physical self. Also collecting pointless trendy material and wearing swaggy clothes and a mediocre turbocharged car tells me he tries to buy himself happy. His eyes are glassy although he smiles and he has a trophy girlfriend. The car was bought on some sort of financing deal (dunno what the term is in english) because the bank obviously wouldn't give him a loan to buy one.

Br, Dr. Phül
uziq
+492|3444
lol...
Ultrafunkula

See, zeeky. You're not the only one with capabilities on judging people based on absolutely nothing
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6676|United States of America
Pics of his ween may support your theory that he is insecure. Find his fetlife profile or Snapchat him your dick and maybe he'll respond in kind.
Ultrafunkula

Had to google fetlife. Now that's some kinky shit! I don't wanna send pictures of my bathing suit area to strangers.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6097|eXtreme to the maX

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Gonna get a VW today
Try not to choke to death
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Ultrafunkula

Dilbert_X wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Gonna get a VW today
Try not to choke to death
Bert! http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 0#p3933090

Got a beemer instead. Dunno which is worse. VW, BMW or the emission monster Skoda that is now being checked for damage.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5350|London, England

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Had to google fetlife. Now that's some kinky shit! I don't wanna send pictures of my bathing suit area to strangers.
You've probably already been naked in a sauna together, what's the difference?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Ultrafunkula

Jay wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

You've probably already been naked in a sauna together, what's the difference?
He might develop a stalking crush on me. I'm not in a mood for some Cape Fear right now.
Ultrafunkula

Fuck yeah! They are able to repair the car. Jackass didn't bend the frame. Good times. Only shitty thing is I might need to drive the crappy beemer for another 3 weeks.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6589|Seattle

Z71 Tahoe, because boat.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6282|Washington St.
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6734|London

wow, hilarious.

so you guys have 'lube shops' over there that just change oil and nothing else?
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6282|Washington St.
For intents yes. They do other lube/liquids but you really only go in for the oil then they try to upsell you other shit like brakes, collant flush, etc.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
In my experience main brand dealers are bad enough - I had the brake discs warped by a retard putting the wheels on with an airgun, the bolts were near impossible to remove, various GM and Volvo dealerships tried to rip off my parents enough times eg slackening off bolts and telling them they had a fatal oil-leak which would cost $100s to repair, major parts needed to be replaced with hours of labour when the error code said it was a small part which was a few minutes job.

Then there was the cretin at Bridgestone who jacked up my Subaru on the centre diff - its bad enough doing that to a Commodore.

If you don't have a very good understanding of cars and maintenance and repair procedures you're going to get raped. If you go to some crappy aftermarket place it will be dealt with according to the infinite number of monkeys principal.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5350|London, England
I was in the Honda dealer over the summer getting my A/C repaired under recall and the lady behind the counter kept trying to scare people into getting their cabin air filter replaced. It's a $10 part and literally takes 30 seconds to replace - they were charging $79.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
The stinking Renault dealer wanted 10 hrs labour for a job on my parents car I could have done in about 30 mins.

When this was pointed out to them they cut ~$1500 off the bill.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3711

Jay wrote:

I was in the Honda dealer over the summer getting my A/C repaired under recall and the lady behind the counter kept trying to scare people into getting their cabin air filter replaced. It's a $10 part and literally takes 30 seconds to replace - they were charging $79.
At my job, the cabin filters are ridiculously priced too. It is the fault of how businesses are structured. The people that provide the parts and do the service are split into two departments. So you get two managers who each have different profit goals they have to meet. So prices of things get warped like that. To make matters worse, the technician wants to be paid to put the filter in. At my place, they charge $79 for a cabin filter that cost no more than $2 to make and I get paid .3 an hour to put it in. It takes less than a minute to install so it is easy money.

The way dealerships are structured provide absolutely the worst conditions for the workers and customers. They are supposed to provide the most incentive to workers and maximize flexibility but instead you get everyone looking for a different way to draw money from everyone that comes in. The only winners are the owners.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6624|949

my car is under warranty for 7 years/84K miles so all servicing and oil changes are free.  I only pay for labor on major work.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6282|Washington St.
Bought it new?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6624|949

yeah.  three years old now.  gonna take it in for another oil change today.

Question- how many miles on average do brakes last? I'm at almost 35K and it feels like i might need new pads
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6282|Washington St.
meh sounds about right. could be 20k if you drive like you're at the track, could be 70k if you drive unemphatically. check them and see how much pad you have left.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3711
30-40K is right. Probably good to get new pads and cut the rotors
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard