andros
Banned
+256|4713|HK Chitral, Pakistan

ghettoperson wrote:

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

My boats in the same pic as my truck. Behind the fence in the driveway its a 18 foot boston whaler. I want to see what you drive ghettoperson.
lol I don't even have my license. Never got around to it.
are you serious?...

how old are you?
Philosophy, economics, culture, science, art. <3
ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

ghettoperson wrote:

My boats in the same pic as my truck. Behind the fence in the driveway its a 18 foot boston whaler. I want to see what you drive ghettoperson.
so why are you in this thread shit talking for no reason at all?
Because it's a forum and owning a car isn't a prerequisite for talking shit about other peoples cars?

Androoz: 22, but I live in a country with excellent public transport, so it simply isn't needed.
gurdeep
­
+812|4755|proll­y

andros wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

are you serious?...

how old are you?
its dif in euroland. not that uncommon
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6810|Marathon, Florida Keys

ghettoperson wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Because it's a forum and owning a car isn't a prerequisite for talking shit about other peoples cars?

Androoz: 22, but I live in a country with excellent public transport, so it simply isn't needed.
You have no clue what you are talking about, when you finally get your license i'll gladly participate in a tug o war with whatever vehicle you get so i can drag you down the road with my "piece of shit truck".
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5238|Cleveland, Ohio
lol euros
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6572

11 Bravo wrote:

lol euros
gurdeep
­
+812|4755|proll­y

Toilet Sex wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

lol euros
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6810|Marathon, Florida Keys

coolstorybro wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

lol euros
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6668

I would add to "lol euros", but yeah, in the States, a driver's license is a kind of rite of passage.

As for the truck/pick-up, ghettoperson, what would you consider as not suck?  Something with enough horsepower that you always wouldn't all be too bothered got all mucked up and dented/scratched if situation happened when out towing.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

ghettoperson wrote:

You have no clue what you are talking about, when you finally get your license i'll gladly participate in a tug o war with whatever vehicle you get so i can drag you down the road with my "piece of shit truck".
I completely forgot that owning a car suddenly gives you encyclopaedic knowledge of cars. Dude I could buy a fucking tractor that'd drag you down the street, doesn't make it a nice car. Especially with some fuckin' big ass rims on it.

@Ilocano: he wants to put 24' rims on it...
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6668

ghettoperson wrote:

@Ilocano: he wants to put 24' rims on it...
Oh... with... more... ....

Nevermind.
gurdeep
­
+812|4755|proll­y
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6582|SE London

Should I buy a Fiat 500 Abarth, or is it too small and girly?

Drove one the other day and it was SO much fun. It's like driving a turbo charged roller skate...
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4843|Amsterdam
buy it
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6582|SE London

Kampframmer wrote:

buy it
I might well do - fixing these Alfas all the time is beginning to try my patience...
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4843|Amsterdam

Bertster7 wrote:

Kampframmer wrote:

buy it
I might well do - fixing these Alfas all the time is beginning to try my patience...
pff. Fiat 500 (especially abarth) is about a 10000000000000x cooler than your average alfa.

Last edited by Kampframmer (2011-07-11 14:32:45)

gurdeep
­
+812|4755|proll­y

coolstorybro wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6582|SE London

Kampframmer wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

Kampframmer wrote:

buy it
pff. Fiat 500 (especially abarth) is about a 10000000000000x cooler than your average alfa.
I would disagree - and they're so small.

But they are a LOT of fun.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6572

i have to confess i felt ridiculously gay driving my wife's yellow 500 once as much as i love the little things

a black, white or red abarth would be a great little car to own
ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

I'm sure they're nice enough, but as TS points out they're very gay. I'd get something like an A1 or a Mito.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6192|Roma

ghettoperson wrote:

I'm sure they're nice enough, but as TS points out they're very gay. I'd get something like an A1 or a Mito.
this pretty much.
Everyone goes on about how good and fun they are, but they're just too gay for me
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6572

the abarth isn't as gay, especially in black
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6582|SE London

ghettoperson wrote:

But the Mito is hideous and the A1 is a super boring Audi (fuck Audis, amongst the most boring things you'll ever drive).

I might get an X-Type Jag or something. That'd be a lower initial outlay (I can worry about running costs later) and would be significantly more manly.

Or I could just spend all my savings (which I should be (am) spending on a house) and buy a Ferrari 458....

But that would be a bit silly.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6582|SE London

Toilet Sex wrote:

the abarth isn't as gay, especially in black
But that's the thing. It isn't AS gay.

But it still is a bit...
ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

Bertster7 wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

But the Mito is hideous and the A1 is a super boring Audi (fuck Audis, amongst the most boring things you'll ever drive).

I might get an X-Type Jag or something. That'd be a lower initial outlay (I can worry about running costs later) and would be significantly more manly.

Or I could just spend all my savings (which I should be (am) spending on a house) and buy a Ferrari 458....

But that would be a bit silly.
Don't you live in London? You don't need an exciting car, you need something to get from A to B without women questioning your sexuality. But I like the Jag idea better.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard