kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6846|Australia

Windrider_Melb wrote:

99% Internode. Usually the SF servers but depends who is playing what and where (within the 'Node servers that is). Occasionally GameArena, but those guys say "BF is all about camping" so I'm hardly ever there unless they are playing night maps.

\\'
http://games.internode.on.net/forums/vi … hp?t=89148

romorrow night
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6505|Melbourne

A Fellow [AD] member and im from rual Victoria, Kyabram if i rember corretly, now i want to see if the American group can desifer the fdollowing mesage:

Was at the Local B & S and there was a  sandgrouper there but it turns out that he drove a divvy van to the coathanger!  So i asked him if he had seen any hotties at the coathanger, and he said there was a larrkin there but he was only have a yarn with his mate, who was a mexican (yes an ozzie not a real mexica) so i fetched me matilda and hit the sack!

+1 to the first person that can retype this in proper english.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
Windrider_Melb
Pwned so often there's an IPO.
+29|6523|Melbourne, Australia

kontrolcrimson wrote:

Windrider_Melb wrote:

99% Internode. Usually the SF servers but depends who is playing what and where (within the 'Node servers that is). Occasionally GameArena, but those guys say "BF is all about camping" so I'm hardly ever there unless they are playing night maps.

\\'
http://games.internode.on.net/forums/vi … hp?t=89148

romorrow night
W00t!

Well my car is stuffed; needs a radiator, water pump, and all kinds of shit... my g/fs car (we suspect) threw a rod on sunday and there was smoke pouring out from under the bonnet... so I'm stranded in the outer east and the machine I game on is at my place in the inner south...

I'll try like hell to be there, 'tis the best I can do!

(I'm a half-hour walk from by brothers place, I might be able to hijack his machine for the evening; but that would involve convincing him not to play =EVE= for the night...)

\\'
=TBG=Zoton
my mum says i'm cool
+22|6673|Australia

twiistaaa wrote:

im from newcastle, i usually play on internode or xtra
same here mate, its good to see some other players live around here.

i'm usually on internode but OGN is always excellent for some tough gaming, very good players there
Dcon1|leighto
+23|6639|Australia
brisbane FTW
CrazyJeepDriver
+3|6652|Central Coast, NSW Australia
Im from around the Central Coast, between Newcastle and Sydney.

Mainly play Internode, sometimes Gamearena and Xfire when Internode gets boring.
Dodoextinct
+16|6668

CrazyJeepDriver wrote:

Mainly play Internode, sometimes Gamearena and Xfire when Internode gets boring.

I'm from Woy Woy. you go to CCGL?
Hurlin
+5|6794|Australia
Eastern suburbs Melbourne here ... until i can save enough money to flee back over the river too the North ...

99% on GA servers ... internoob whiners get annoying

having a break until the new patch is out ...
CrazyJeepDriver
+3|6652|Central Coast, NSW Australia

Dodoextinct wrote:

CrazyJeepDriver wrote:

I'm from Woy Woy. you go to CCGL?
Not usually. I live in Terrigal, go to Netstation in Erina Fair sometimes.
MetalChont
+18|6567|Sydney, Australia
Aussies rule the statpadder.com leaderboards
p3lvicthrust
Banned
+16|6420
Les put anotha shrimp on tha barbayy

"OI MATE HE JUST TOOK A GO AT ME, BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL SNAKE, LOVELY.." S. I.  !!*SALUTES*!!
Ssandstorm
+73|6753|Perth, Western Australia

gene_pool wrote:

Tassie. And no. were not all in-breds.
Yeah, some of you guys prefer farm animals.
Darky
Hi..
+71|6580|Here.

Ssandstorm wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

Tassie. And no. were not all in-breds.
Yeah, some of you guys prefer farm animals.
QFT.
arnica
+18|6698|Sydney

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

what about russell crow
He's Kiwi ...

But go the Aussies!!! Oi Oi Oi!!!
l::.:LIAM:.::l
+139|6691|Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia

MetalChont wrote:

Aussies rule the statpadder.com leaderboards
Aussies rule the world
Flakturnal
+21|6460|Perth,WA
Perth,  node and occasional GayMariner.
Mostly Oman, I don't recognize anyone here though
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6719|MoVal So-Cal
Uh, this is gonna be an odd one. I'm in southern California. I have 0 Aussie blood in me. I am however, in the [AD] clan that everyone is talking about (its a long story why I, an American, am in an Aussie clan) and a clan leader at that. We have fun and are always recruiting swing on by http://www.aussiediggers.tk/ to check us out and even register if you wish. I will warn you though, if your idea of a clan is rigid discipline then we may not be for you.
R3v4n
+433|6505|Melbourne

Pernicious544 wrote:

Uh, this is gonna be an odd one. I'm in southern California. I have 0 Aussie blood in me. I am however, in the [AD] clan that everyone is talking about (its a long story why I, an American, am in an Aussie clan) and a clan leader at that. We have fun and are always recruiting swing on by http://www.aussiediggers.tk/ to check us out and even register if you wish. I will warn you though, if your idea of a clan is rigid discipline then we may not be for you.
P Man!     this guy is funny as hell!
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6719|MoVal So-Cal

R3v4n wrote:

see bitchez Im teh famouse
R3v4n
+433|6505|Melbourne

Pernicious544 wrote:

R3v4n wrote:

Ps its Goody,
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6719|MoVal So-Cal

R3v4n wrote:

Pernicious544 wrote:

R3v4n wrote:

Ps its Goody,
I knowz...........you ruined the look of you being a random person making me look awesome...........you turd
R3v4n
+433|6505|Melbourne

Haha!

Say hi to Rarecraft for me!
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6719|MoVal So-Cal

R3v4n wrote:

Haha!

Say hi to Rarecraft for me!
K, I'll see if they want to go on the BF2s server later on.
arnica
+18|6698|Sydney
Yer ...... ....
<---------------
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6735

Jestar wrote:

Also, sincew this is a good chance for recruiting.....what with all these Aussies in one forum......

We are A New Australian Clan, which has all the same members of my old clan minus the smaktards.

We are fairly relaxed, and well have a muck around everynow and again.

If your looking for Scrims, then this isnt your clan just yet.

But If your looking for a fun time with a bunch of Aussie blokes then [AD] clan may be for you.

http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/9633/badge5sf.gif
!!!DO IT FOR AUSTRALIA!!!
    !!JOIN [AD] TODAY!!

Cheers,
Fullysick

http://adclan.onnuke.com/
Leb
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard