Big Ed Mustafa
+11|6552|Northern N.S.W Australia
Yet another aussie here, born in Dubbo, raised in Sydney now live in sunny Coffs Harbour, i play on GA and ocassionally Internoob , what's with the Gamespace servers no one ever goes on them anymore?used to have some good battles on them
Ed
TheDoctor
The Original BF2 Timelord
+51|6552|Australia
i'm in Sydney here, but originaly born in Adelaide
Baron.LSN
+3|6598|Western Australia
Huzzah for Aussies.... we rock the Outback :p
Mongoose
That 70's guy
+156|6549|Sydney, in 1978
im from south west sydney:) love internode only play on gamearena if my friends get banned from internode
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6691|Australia

Spark wrote:

Well, it's warmer than Friday and MUCH warmer than Thursday, but my fingers still are too cold to type effectively.
So it finally got to 0 degrees then im guessing
<BoTM>J_Aero
Qualified Expert
+62|6484|Melbourne - Home of Football
from Melb., Vic, play on Node and GA frequently, always on Karkand severs after 3am when everything else is dead.
XstrangerdangerX
conversation is combat
+36|6648|Tasmania
Posting again.. I'm XRogerMellieX (the man on the telly). I live in Tasmania.

You'll find me mostly on 'node 5 Mashtuur City, if I'm not their I'm wreaking havoc in a chopper somewhere.
aLi3nZ
+138|6525|New Zealand
I'm from NZ, that almost counts right?

I play on internode every so often. Usually Xtra or Iconz.
vanmani
Unintentionally Verbose
+26|6610|Australia
Tasmania here, [FGI] Vanmanivan and squadmates. You'll see us 3 active ones on GameArena mostly, particularly 8. Occasionally Gamespace when the going looks good on there, and occasionally Internode when GameArena isn't giving the love.
{FGI}Shadow - active
{FGI}Auron - active
{FGI}X-Sane - not active
{FGI}Lambeaux - not active
{FGI}Dangerskew - not active
[FGI]Pazu - not active
Drax
Paddles/Plane Whore
+28|6579|Australia, NSW
Newcastle, NSW

u'll probably see me whoring up the internode wake servers.
im in Noisy Bastards clan, and we pretty much only play on internode, gamearena, xtra and iconz. all aussie or nz based
Mudguts
+1|6510
Gamearena, Internode, Iconz... no difference, I drop out after 30 secs whatever friggin server I join... havent had a proper game in nearly 2 weeks...
TheDoctor
The Original BF2 Timelord
+51|6552|Australia
last night's storm in sydney was great, lol apparently the BoM (weather people) didnt see it coming.
DRKillusion
+10|6494|glued to my chair
Hey Launceston Tassy AU here..
dhoar4
Banned
+151|6554|Forest Lake, Australia
Brisbane, Queensland for me...

I pretty much only play on Gamearena...I was banned from Internode...Occasionally go on Xtra servers...
betjai
+0|6519
Melbourne, Victoria for me
I only play on internode.. is there any servers better than node? coz im tired of the noobs ruining the game.
name1ess
+8|6768|Newcastle, Aus.
AUSTRALIA FTW. also internode servers

oh, from Newcastle

Last edited by name1ess (2006-08-16 00:00:02)

[AD]will_young[G36E]
spreader of the herpies
+33|6549|Down under, melbourne
from melb. FUK YEAH!
[AD]will_young[G36E]
spreader of the herpies
+33|6549|Down under, melbourne
oh and ther is roughly 15,000 aussies playing..
i will have to check that out tho last time i checked thats what it was, and after the pizza hut deal it woulda gone up a shitload
shifty090
+9|6521
i live in sydney- the shire mate its bloody unreal
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6640|Gold coast, Aus.

Jestar12345 wrote:

Also, sincew this is a good chance for recruiting.....what with all these Aussies in one forum......

We are A New Australian Clan, which has all the same members of my old clan minus the smaktards.

We are fairly relaxed, and well have a muck around everynow and again.

If your looking for Scrims, then this isnt your clan just yet.

But If your looking for a fun time with a bunch of Aussie blokes then [AD] clan may be for you.

http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/9633/badge5sf.gif
!!!DO IT FOR AUSTRALIA!!!
    !!JOIN [AD] TODAY!!

Cheers,
Fullysick

http://adclan.onnuke.com/
Good clan that.  (Im not actually in it) But went a long game with them on warlord. They fought fair, and hard. it was the first time I have had fun versing a clan in a pub game in a while.

Also, live in australia, internode sharqi regular.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6674|Brisbane, Australia

Hmm, if were all aussies....

JOIN THE HITMAN COMP! LOOK FOR IT IN MY SIG!!
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6538|Adelaide, South Australia

I live in Adelaide but was born in Brisbane, lived in Melbourne and took a trip to Canberra once. i play on the Lost Division server, but i havent played in ages, so i dont know if its the same as i remember it.

(as for u, G33K NAM3Z, i know you used to play on that server, and if i ever get around to signing up for the Hitman comp, ima hunt u even if ur not in it )
Maxxxie74
+25|6589|Brisbane, Australia
Brissie girl here, big Wake island fan.  I mostly play on the 'node servers, and of course on the Aussie Clans server.

Max.
Windrider_Melb
Pwned so often there's an IPO.
+29|6523|Melbourne, Australia
99% Internode. Usually the SF servers but depends who is playing what and where (within the 'Node servers that is). Occasionally GameArena, but those guys say "BF is all about camping" so I'm hardly ever there unless they are playing night maps.

\\'
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6693|Canberra, AUS

gene_pool wrote:

Jestar12345 wrote:

Also, sincew this is a good chance for recruiting.....what with all these Aussies in one forum......

We are A New Australian Clan, which has all the same members of my old clan minus the smaktards.

We are fairly relaxed, and well have a muck around everynow and again.

If your looking for Scrims, then this isnt your clan just yet.

But If your looking for a fun time with a bunch of Aussie blokes then [AD] clan may be for you.

http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/9633/badge5sf.gif
!!!DO IT FOR AUSTRALIA!!!
    !!JOIN [AD] TODAY!!

Cheers,
Fullysick

http://adclan.onnuke.com/
Good clan that.  (Im not actually in it) But went a long game with them on warlord. They fought fair, and hard. it was the first time I have had fun versing a clan in a pub game in a while.

Also, live in australia, internode sharqi regular.
You'll find AD a lot on our server (Project Aus)
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard