rezyn8
+3|6783|Melbourne, Australia
[AC-DC]rezyn8 - Northcote, Melbourne

Clan [AC-DC] an at0mic magazine clan

We can usually be found mostly on internode. We have been sighted on other servers also.

Last edited by rezyn8 (2006-03-06 00:59:17)

Ekfud
Infantry Whore
+42|6686|Kingswood Country
Dear God, hadn't realised there were so many other Newcastle tools on here. Good to see. Was sure there would be insane numbers of Sydneysiders - obviously regional AU does it.
jamiecracker
+17|6758|Wollongong,Australia
from wollongong usually play internode  and i recognise sharkymcshark as owning me the other night...lol

Last edited by jamiecracker (2006-03-06 01:23:17)

davblos
+4|6750|Melb, Australia

Jestar12345 wrote:

davblos wrote:

Hi from Prahran, Melbourne.

usually play on :

Internode
Gamearena
Gamespace
OGN
EAPlay
XTRA
ICONZ
and sometimes EA US west coast (ping of about 200)

Melbourne is way better than Sydney,  Canberra doesn't even feature.
Sydneys full of Race Riots, whilst Melbournes full of people with Italian background shooting each other like the New York Mobsters. Usually occurs On Lygon St.
The Gangland killings in Melb are quite entertaining really 'coz generally they all pop each other off.  Cronulla riots on the other hand, i mean thats some cold, sick shit going on up there.  Nothing ever happens in Canberra . . . . unless Heaven night club rings any bells?
John-Paul
+4|6663|Victoria, Australia
Geelong, Victoria here. (Yes, pity me). I play exclusively on Internode and GameArena servers and I do recognise some of the names in this thread.

I tend to play on Internode when I'm in the mood to play larger maps as an engineer (sick of being punished by idiots who run over my AT Mines) but I'm otherwise on GA servers. Just not a fan of Internode's 'little girl' rules re: attacking uncappables with kit weapons only. I want the freedom to attack all flags and I've never had a problem killing enemies in my own team's uncappable areas (irrespective of their vehicle) or escaping those areas unharmed even when being camped by the enemy, so I've never understood the need for Internode's exceedingly lame rule.

Last edited by John-Paul (2006-03-06 03:34:58)

orac07
+2|6666|Perth, Australia
I am in Perth mostly on Internode's SF day maps.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6785|Noizyland

Hey, just noticed a "Russel Crowe" related comment, and since there are so many Australians here I just thought I'd ask...

How come in Australian papers whenever Russel Crowe is winning Oscars and making awesome movies is he referred to as 'Australian Actor Russel Crowe" and then when he's in trouble for staryting fights and getting pissed he suddenly changes to "New Zealand-born actor Russle Crowe..."

Just something I've notcied from you crafty Ockers.

Oh, and another thing: After Michael Campbell won the US Open, the Australian papers kept calling him "Honerary Australian Michael Campbell..." Honerary Australian? What the fuck! He's a fucken Maori! Is it because of his Aussie wife? Come on guys, don't sink any lower. Stop stealing our things! You're like a nasty big brother.

And if you guys decide to try and steal Shihad because Tom Larkin lives in Melboure I'll kill all of you. Just a friendly warning.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
vassili_zaitsev
+1|6638
Another Aussie here, Melburnian as well!

I normally play on GA servers because I'm with bigpond and they don't count the bandwith, if GA servers are full then I occasionally play on Internode.

Btw John Paul I'm pretty sure GA servers don't allow uncappable raping in vehicles as well, there was an admin (or a script, not sure) there typing it out in big CAPITAL LETTERS.

Last edited by vassili_zaitsev (2006-03-06 22:50:56)

pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6745|cairns australia

Tyferra wrote:

Hey, just noticed a "Russel Crowe" related comment, and since there are so many Australians here I just thought I'd ask...

How come in Australian papers whenever Russel Crowe is winning Oscars and making awesome movies is he referred to as 'Australian Actor Russel Crowe" and then when he's in trouble for staryting fights and getting pissed he suddenly changes to "New Zealand-born actor Russle Crowe..."

Just something I've notcied from you crafty Ockers.

Oh, and another thing: After Michael Campbell won the US Open, the Australian papers kept calling him "Honerary Australian Michael Campbell..." Honerary Australian? What the fuck! He's a fucken Maori! Is it because of his Aussie wife? Come on guys, don't sink any lower. Stop stealing our things! You're like a nasty big brother.

And if you guys decide to try and steal Shihad because Tom Larkin lives in Melboure I'll kill all of you. Just a friendly warning.
we do that.we claimed crowded house cause paul hester and nick seymour are aussies even though its neil finn's band.anyway there are enough kiwis in oz to make us all honorary kiwis and vice versa.shihad are welcome to take out citizenship anytime.hmmm may have to write to the immigration minister about them all blacks becoming citizens as well:D
rugby league fans please vote here:
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewpoll.php?id=16947

Last edited by pokerplaya (2006-03-06 23:01:24)

swaggie
+1|6683
Adelaide here play ga only.
To many rules on internoob.
Been banned for good now
Upset to many Game (sooks) Ops
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6785|Noizyland

I get your point. We piss each other off, but we're all mates really.
Still, there are some things you just can't 'claim' as your own. It's if we start claiming AC/DC as being New Zealanders, which no-one will believe as most people reckon they're American for some reason...

Citizenship, or as you say "Ceetazeensheep" and we say "Sutizunshup", is all fine and dandy though.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
HW--CHOPPER
+22|6690
brizy here mostly play internode very rarely play SF maps me & 3 other mates play we have the tag *NUTS* we play we have fun thats why they call it a game

YAY!!
l::.:LIAM:.::l
+139|6683|Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia
I'm an Aussie, they  rule!!
John-Paul

vassili_zaitsev wrote:

Btw John Paul I'm pretty sure GA servers don't allow uncappable raping in vehicles as well, there was an admin (or a script, not sure) there typing it out in big CAPITAL LETTERS.
Really? I thought for sure it was acceptable on GA. I've never seen anyone hold back and when someone does complain, they're usually told by others to "go play on the Internoob servers." Oh, well ... I'll keep doing it until I get banned!
vassili_zaitsev
+1|6638

John-Paul wrote:

vassili_zaitsev wrote:

Really? I thought for sure it was acceptable on GA. I've never seen anyone hold back and when someone does complain, they're usually told by others to "go play on the Internoob servers." Oh, well ... I'll keep doing it until I get banned!
It's only really enforced when an admin is there, you won't miss the big yellow CAPS I'm sure. All other times people will bitch and whine but they will keep spawning in the uncap and get raped within seconds of spawning. :p

I find that Gulf of Oman is the ultimate for spawn rape, I just don't like doing it in armour as it's no challenge at all, plus you get a bunch of people whining over chat, so I prefer sniping out pilots as they get in their planes/choppers.

It's funny, I taunt them by not shooting them while they are waiting for their planes/choppers, I only shoot when they are inside. So it's not like they don't have a choice, they know they will get their heads blown off if they go inside and yet they keep doing it! LOL
name1ess
+8|6760|Newcastle, Aus.

d4rkph03n1x wrote:

polarbearz wrote:

GO SINGAPORE.

Oh. Aussies.

What's the capital of singapore you un-informed dingbats?
Dude. It's Singapore. And I didn't even need to google it.
lol
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6683|Australia

John-Paul wrote:

vassili_zaitsev wrote:

Yes "GayArena" allow raping of the uncaps.

Internode at least gives you a game of it on carrier maps, by not allowing "plane whores" to rape the shit out of it.

Melbourne
John-Paul
I'll concede I'm in a small minority, BF2Craglyeye, but I LOVE the game when it's difficult. Some of the most intense, atmospheric and adrenaline-pumping games I've played have been on Wake 2007 and Dalian Plant when jets are slaughtering my team on the carrier. The rush of trying to make it out alive and trying to get the necessary teamwork happening is, for me, infinitely more enjoyable than being handed a free ticket to the island.

Am I the only one who enjoys a challenge? I'm still upset about the Black Hawk mini-guns being ruined because I no longer fear the BH when I'm on the ground. You can stand still and wave at the gunners now and that's just sad. Prior to the patch, you had to run for cover or else look desperately for the nearest 50cal; it was always a rush.

Take all the fear out of the game and it's no longer exciting to play; it's just boring and predictable. You don't have to be highly creative to survive and your abilities aren't challenged.

I'll always oppose any server-imposed rules that are intended to make life easier for the players who don't want to be creative in how they play. You get better at this game by embracing challenges and evolving as a player; not by creating rules that eliminate any challenge you might have had.

For this reason, I have nothing against players who are merciless in how they choose to attack and NO sympathy whatsoever when I'm on the offensive.

Last edited by John-Paul (2006-03-07 21:19:07)

wiez
+1|6720
Another one from Perth here. Mainly tend to play on Internode servers, but occasionally branch out as well. Actuall server differs depending on the maps on offer, I prefer to play servers with a rotation than single map servers.

Hey Flecco, whereabouts in the NT are you? I was in Alice for 3 years.
sparklet
Banned
+34|6759|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!
you ausies hacked my account................
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6676|NT, like Mick Dundee

wiez wrote:

Another one from Perth here. Mainly tend to play on Internode servers, but occasionally branch out as well. Actuall server differs depending on the maps on offer, I prefer to play servers with a rotation than single map servers.

Nope never lived in Alice. I'm living at Australia's best kept secret fishing spot, problem is I hate fishing... Lived in Katherine for ages, currently in a small (4500 people it is REALLY small) town called Gove or Nhulunbuy, by the sea. There is about 6 of us here who try and get together on the servers occasionally.

Pics of Australia's best kept fishing secret can be found at www.nhulunbuy.com   I think....

-EDIT-

Link works.

Last edited by Flecco (2006-03-08 01:36:26)

Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6676|NT, like Mick Dundee

sparklet wrote:

Wtf mate? Please explain.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
GAIKIWARRIOR
Judge Death
+64|6754|PERTH WESTERN AUSTRALIA
Hi guys im from perth WA my game name is forum name . djpez frrom freo also . Kontrol Krimson killed me tonite , chillay has been in my squad also rdvolx , oberst enzian has killed me many times as has silicon dawn " real good player " youll find me on i node any 64 or game arena . Vanilla or SF . I love gator
GO AUSSIES. sorry and greenie beazinie from freo too sorry if hes posted already
I think ive seen flecco to

Last edited by GAIKIWARRIOR (2006-03-08 07:47:28)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6727

Flecco wrote:

sparklet wrote:

Wtf mate? Please explain.
it was nitro that hacked his account lol
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
wiez
+1|6720

Flecco wrote:

wiez wrote:

Nope never lived in Alice. I'm living at Australia's best kept secret fishing spot, problem is I hate fishing... Lived in Katherine for ages, currently in a small (4500 people it is REALLY small) town called Gove or Nhulunbuy, by the sea. There is about 6 of us here who try and get together on the servers occasionally.

Pics of Australia's best kept fishing secret can be found at www.nhulunbuy.com   I think....

-EDIT-

Link works.
Haha, for such a big country it really is a small place. You may not believe this but I was actually born in Gove. We moved to WA just before I turned 5 so don't really remember the place unfortuneately.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard